Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Howdy all!

I tried to make another Lorne Sprite...this one from SG-1...Enemy Mine.
    They look so cool RiG! Great job again

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Well, I'm officially committed now! I just bought my con tickets for Burbank. You know what that means? A little over 3 months until I get to meet Kavan! *does happy dance of joy*
    That's great news Kass!! yay! Say hi from me

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    I made sig for Stargate78fan, here it is

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/my_artwork/sigs/sfs8.jpg[/IMG]
    beautiful!!!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Morning

Not you, get back to bed!

Comment

Yeah! I'm glad he was able to retrieve 98% of your data. So out of curiosity- what kind of laptop is it? (ie Dell, Toshiba, HP, etc)
        Fujitsu Siemens (I'm a very loyal kind of customer... the last one was a Fujitsu Siemens as well and made it 5 years...). The funny thing is: My sister's boyfriend was able to retrieve my data to my father's hard drive... and somehow screwed up my father's computer with that (they both got it running again without data loss... but I do think my father was just a little miffed). I actually was a little reluctant to touch my office computer today, because I start getting the feeling that I'm radiating off some computer-hostile aura (like, you know, a kind of anti-Rodney ).

The good side is: No distractions from watching Season 3 and 4 DVDs (BTW: Is the blooper reel for Season 4 one of these wretched easter eggs?)

Well, I'm officially committed now! I just bought my con tickets for Burbank. You know what that means? A little over 3 months until I get to meet Kavan! *does happy dance of joy*
        Congratulations! And a little envy, of course

It looks great, SeNedra!

Squee! Beautiful!

BTW, for some reason I really can't fathom, part of the episodes in my Season 3 box have a German audio track available and I couldn't tamp down my curiosity and watched part of "The Game" in German. It was... erm... as horrible as I imagined. The actor doing the voice over for Kavan does have quite a wide range actually, but I could still hear Hugh Grant (i.e. his German voice) through it and that was... weird, to put it mildly.
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

lots of great pics there

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Howdy all!

I tried to make another Lorne Sprite...this one from SG-1...Enemy Mine.
              Me luuuv

*snurches*

Lucky girl

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l.../sigs/sfs8.jpg
              Nice, you are good at that
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

WHEE! Gold for Britta Heidemann (Women's Epee)! And because that's my very own discipline (been an epee fencer for over 10 years now... should really attend training much more often after the summer hiatus), a celebratory picspam now (spoilered for size):

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

love the picspam Rowena

*drools over the pretty*
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Comment

mmmmmm *continues drooling*

Comment

Comment

*drools over the pretty*

Comment

Well I just need to buy my plane ticket when I get paid on Friday, and order a few more photo ops(as I want more than one *whistles innocently*) plus get extra autos ordered as well. I have a 'to do' list that seems a mile long! *takes a deep breath* I think maybe I should go to bed now, (or maybe just go finish off the bottle of wine in the fridge... )
                            @ mac:(kinda long so behind spoiler tag)

Spoiler:
                            the plane ticket thing is one of the factors I had to consider while deciding between Cherry Hill or Burbank. Since my mom is going with me again, and she's also going to do the convention this time, it was just a matter of transportation. She's never been on a plane and is a little nervous about it so thats why we are driving to NJ. And I COMPLETELY understand about the photo ops. I'm planning on getting about 2 with Kavan and one with Jason and David Nykl. No offense to Dan Shea or Bill Dow but those are the only three (at the moment) I'm really interested in. Like I said in an earlier post, it's either gonna be this weekend or next before I can buy my ticket and I'll have to get my moms in a few weeks. Work related issues messin with my paycheck so I can't do it at once like I would like too!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what ticket level did you get? I'm going for the Gold ticket for me and my mom but she said she'd be happy with the Preferred Weekend Package. Thankfully with both you get complimentary autographs so that just leaves the photo ops. Hopefully I'll be able to manage one one week and the other the next! Well, good luck with your to-do list and HAVE FUN!!!

Comment

very lovely pretties too... *drools contently.*
                              sigpic

Comment

*fetches bigger drool bucket*

Comment

Working...
                                X