Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    morning thunkers
    Hey! Haven't seen ya in a while. How've you been?
    sigpic
    Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
      Hello, everyone! New to the thread though a long time Lorne fan. Since his SG1 days, really. I'm getting to meet Kavan at the Burbank con in November, which I'm very excited about. Anywho, thought I'd stop in see what things were like in here. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay.

Welcome to the thread

sigpic

Comment

*drools over the pretties.* very yummy
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Switch42!

picspam!
          Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Lots of great sigs everyone have gotten recently.
            You must all have mastered photoshop or gimp then. I've tried Gimp but ended up so I stick to photobucket and simple.

I think Lorne's been trying Gimp. This is what happens

sigpic

Comment

i dont gimp or photoshop, i use Microsoft picture it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                You must all have mastered photoshop or gimp then. I've tried Gimp but ended up so I stick to photobucket and simple.

I think Lorne's been trying Gimp. This is what happens

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...x06-1683-1.jpg

I dabble somewhat with photoshop but have a friend who's all spiffy when it comes to banners and such so she normal makes them for me (although I've been bitten by the creative bug recently so I've been making a few banners and icons)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I need a Lorne sig!!!

Too bad I am totally not skilled in PS.

Comment

You must all have mastered photoshop or gimp then.
                    Neither, I use PaintShopPro It's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, you just need to keep trying. Practice makes perfect! Also, if you look on google or LiveJournal, there's plenty of tutorials telling you step-by-step how to do things in most programs. Give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      Me likey very much!

*goes to peek and snurch*
                      Soooo how'd you like it in there, Melfan? will you be able to drag yourself out or are you going to need us to send in a rescue mission?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Thanks for those who shared their season 5 Lorne screen caps and allowing us to snurch them!!
                      your welcome

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                      Hello, everyone! New to the thread though a long time Lorne fan. Since his SG1 days, really. I'm getting to meet Kavan at the Burbank con in November, which I'm very excited about. Anywho, thought I'd stop in see what things were like in here. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay.
                      Welcome Switch! I'll be seeing you in Burbank as I too am going.

I'm teaching myself Photoshop, but am doing the 'trial and error' method. I play with the features find out what they do, and if I don't like it, than I don't keep it and move onto something else.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

if any of ya need a siggy... i'll make one just get me the pics and tell me the txt and i'll make one
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          i dont gimp or photoshop, i use Microsoft picture it
                          Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Neither, I use PaintShopPro It's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, you just need to keep trying. Practice makes perfect! Also, if you look on google or LiveJournal, there's plenty of tutorials telling you step-by-step how to do things in most programs. Give it a try
                          I'll look into them then

Just watched Spoils of War. That is such a great episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            if any of ya need a siggy... i'll make one just get me the pics and tell me the txt and i'll make one
                            I may take you up on that. All my Lorne sig ideas fall flat. Like this one ...

...it's missing something. I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?

That last pic...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...makes me want to ask, "Hey, what's going on down there?"
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                              I may take you up on that. All my Lorne sig ideas fall flat. Like this one ...

...it's missing something. I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?
                              How about some text?

Comment

Thanks for the supportive comment ladies , downside is that I dont have photoshop so had to use a friend's computer

Just realised, haven't seen spoils of war... nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *faints*

Comment

Working...
                                X