Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Cool! That's where I live! PM me if you want to know the good places to visit
    Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Hi Sangate

You'll love it. I have only visited the place once but loved every minute of it. The castle is great.The scots are lovely
    I'm even getting more excited now than I already was! Going to PM you immediately Firefly!

Originally posted by Ratbaby07 View Post

Doesn't he look great in that chair!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't think the writers would make Lorne a redshirt ... just cause they teased at that before. They like Lorne way too much to get rid of him. They also know what happens if they try. LOL!
    Spoiler:
    Nooo! Not a red shirt! That would be awful!! And, yes they know what will happen if they do kill em off. See what's already happing now, and this is just pure speculation only! No, they just cán't do that! And I think Joe's dog likes him too much

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nici;7847556]
      Spoiler:
      I don't think the writers would make Lorne a redshirt ... just cause they teased at that before. They like Lorne way too much to get rid of him. They also know what happens if they try. LOL!

But
      Spoiler:
      that's what they said about Carson and look what happened to him.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Happy thoughts, think happy Lorne thoughts! Yes, they just need em too damn much to rescue Shep's behind again and again, right?! Bubble where are you?! Yes, think happy wiki thoughts!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

yes we need Lorne... *pounces her clone, as the pair land on a bed* oh what... sorry, not cant cont' that train of thought
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            yes we need Lorne... *pounces her clone, as the pair land on a bed* oh what... sorry, not cant cont' that train of thought
            I have no idea how those thoughts continue. Neeeever had such a train of thought myself
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

We need more Lorne pics....

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                I have no idea how those thoughts continue. Neeeever had such a train of thought myself
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

mmm we just need more Lorne in general
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    mmm we just need more Lorne in general
                    True, but it's nice with pics......

Comment

Cute pics Snowy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                        Cute pics Snowy
                        Thanks, Babe!

Comment

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

joins in with the pics

and just to keep us pumped up about Friday's ep, and no thinking about possible (but not happening!!!) redshirts for next season

Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              joins in with the pics

[
                              Spoiler:
                              IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/SanGate/Stargate%20Atlantis/Kavan%20Smith/Off%20work/K1.jpg[/IMG]

and just to keep us pumped up about Friday's ep, and no thinking about possible (but not happening!!!) redshirts for next season

Spoiler:

The bubble, get in the bubble!
                              And bring your clone!
                              I've brought mine!

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X