Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      -gigglesquee-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        -gigglesquee-

Your reaction is priceless!

Wonder what will happen if I do a picspam with only that picture?

Spoiler:
        I've put up pics of Lornes appearance on S&R on my photobucket, PM me if you wanna have a link
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          That is one sad, beautiful picture. It's just... guh. *can't stop staring at it

Wouldn't it be nice to have another Dress Blues episode?
          Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Yes another dress blues epi! For Lorne's promotion!

Spoiler:
          Or keller's funeral

Yes they are lovely pics, *thunks* god can i fall any further dwon this guuter?

he just looks so damn $exy it's unbelivable!
          Something not so said... how about this one?

Spoiler:

Mh... I'm watching "Top Gun" right now, which brings me to think: Seeing him doing some flying again would be nice as well. Me loves flyboys
          *drools at all the pretties*

and JPJ I hope Lorne wears his blues for
          Spoiler:
          just his promotion. Keller isn't worth dress blues.
          Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
          He cleans up pretty damn fine *drools* and yes, a promotion would be good
          Picspam also good

We DO need another Dress Blues epi; but ya'll know that he is as far as he can go at the moment. We'd probably have another season or two before we'll see him becoming a "Lt. Colonel".

Spoiler:
          Though he MAY be eligible sometime this season according to the info I can find. (Knowing the TPTB, we won't see it though)
          Even if we assume he had JUST become a Major in "Enemy Mine" he has more than the requisite 2 years to become a Lt. Colonel.

Promotion to Major and above is through a board process. An officer's record is reviewed by a selection board at the Air Force Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. This process occurs approximately between the nine- and eleven-year mark, where a certain percentage of Captains will be selected for Major. This process will repeat at the 13-16 year mark for promotion to Lieutenant Colonel and then around the twenty-year mark for promotion to Colonel.
          Source can be found HERE

*runs to check the coffee* Did somebody put out Decaf this morning y'all seem to be in an 'interesting' mood a bit snarky, and I don't know,
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

hmmm Lt.Col. Lorne.... ohhhhh that has a very lovely ring to it *grins*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              It sure does!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

It sure does!
                Because it's almost an alliteration

Wouldn't it make sense to make a full-bird Colonel out of Sheppard before promoting is 2IC, though?
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Because it's almost an alliteration

Wouldn't it make sense to make a full-bird Colonel out of Sheppard before promoting is 2IC, though?
                  First they promote Sheppard, then they promote Lorne
                  Peace of cake

Did ya like the pics?

Self has forgotten her password to her account one to many times and have to wait a while before I can log in...

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                    *runs to check the coffee* Did somebody put out Decaf this morning y'all seem to be in an 'interesting' mood a bit snarky, and I don't know,
                    maybe someone did spike the coffee with a dash of snark or since it's such a nice day outside and people are stuck inside, or they just had a bad day yesterday and there are residual feelings.

But here's a picspam to make people a bit more happy

Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Peace of cake
                      Of course, piece of cake

Did ya like the pics?
                      Yesssssssss. Numbers 37 and 63 would look great as an icon or on a banner. Well... after the official airing, that is.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

need more Lorne and Sheppy double thunks.. *grins* talk bout yum
                        sigpic

Comment

Love the Picspam!

*drools*

Comment

I don't mind waiting for them to promote Sheppard and then Lonre, as long as he stays on the show

And yes, love all the pics *drool* can't help myself, don't want to *falls deeper into gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                              I don't mind waiting for them to promote Sheppard and then Lonre, as long as he stays on the show
                              Absolutely. And having Sheppard being promoted before Lorne would mean TWO times for BOTH of them in their Dress Blues... *has gone into Dress Blues heaven
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                Oh, has a WONDERFUL ring to it!

Peace of cake
                                Hmm, if we have to wait for Sheppard to get a promotion to full bird we might be waiting a while. I mean afterall he does have that black mark(pre-antartica), and this season will mark his 3rd as a Lt. Colonel, and if you refer to my handy dandy info, you'll see that he has a few more years yet.

maybe someone did spike the coffee with a dash of snark or since it's such a nice day outside and people are stuck inside, or they just had a bad day yesterday and there are residual feelings.
                                Ah, maybe thats it, the dash of snark. Whose turn was it to make coffee this morning? Or did we just mislabel the snark and sugar? *groans at her own bad joke*
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X