Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    In case you didn't see it Joe M answered my question about our dear Major's Degree.

Honestly I didn't even realize there was such a thing as a BA in Gardening

The Political Science angle is intriguing however and would make sense as a lot of military type people seem to end up going into politics at some point later in life. Evan Lorne for President anybody?!
    Such a JM answer that one
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        So, I just got finished watching the Titanic movie that Kavan was in and I have to say, his performance was great. Even though his parts weren't that long. Also, I watched this movie a few years back and didn't even think about it until a little while ago that this was my first experience with Kavan.

You got me thinking about my first experience with Kavan.(HeHe )

I had never noticed him before 'Runner'. It was the moment when he emerged from the PJ checking his weapon into his holster and the snarking with Rodney that I thought Who is that guy. My heart gave a little flutter. When he appeared again I thought WOW move over Shep you'll have to take second spot from now on. And the rest is history.
        Shame on me but I didn't notice him in 'Enemy mine' probably due to Daniel. Yes i know I'm so fickle.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

I had never noticed him before 'Runner'. It was the moment when he emerged from the PJ checking his weapon into his holster and the snarking with Rodney that I thought Who is that guy. My heart gave a little flutter. When he appeared again I thought WOW move over Shep you'll have to take second spot from now on. And the rest is history.
          Shame on me but I didn't notice him in 'Enemy mine' probably due to Daniel. Yes i know I'm so fickle.
          What a cute story! I didn't even notice him really until the Ark I know! It was the same idea though: wow, that Lorne is actually quite yummy! And the feeling never left
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I saw him in 'Enemy Mine' but didn't think anything of it 'cause I was more of a Daniel fan back then and then saw him in 'Runner' but when he got knocked out I couldn't help think 'red shirt', but it wasn't until 'The Long Goodbye' that I really fell for him.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              I saw him in 'Enemy Mine' but didn't think anything of it 'cause I was more of a Daniel fan back then and then saw him in 'Runner' but when he got knocked out I couldn't help think 'red shirt', but it wasn't until 'The Long Goodbye' that I really fell for him.
              well what can ya say... we just loves him

*drooled in Runner.* might due to the fact that we had Lorne and Shep... yummies
              sigpic

Comment

I have to say... I didn't really take notice of him until "Condemned". Erm, okay, I mean, I did notice him in "Runner", but in my memory, "that guy" only got his name in "Condemned" and that was what finally made me look out for him in following episodes... and every time he appeared it was like "Squee, there he is again! Okay, good episode." (it never stopped to be like this, BTW...)
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  mmm that would be wonderful

we need Lorne shirtless
                  That we need

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  You know you made me realize Lizzie? We LorneLovers are like mini little vampires for him aren't we? *laughs*

And there is nothing wrong with that We love our Lorne

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  I'm thinking since he wants to keep his tattoo personal then it won't ever be shown on the show. Sorry

I can't wait for July ... I'm ready for more Lorne
                  He's a very private man, which makes him even more thunkalisious

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  In case you didn't see it Joe M answered my question about our dear Major's Degree.

Honestly I didn't even realize there was such a thing as a BA in Gardening

The Political Science angle is intriguing however and would make sense as a lot of military type people seem to end up going into politics at some point later in life. Evan Lorne for President anybody?!
                  I would vote for Lorne! Only need to figure out how to that from Europe

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  What a cute story! I didn't even notice him really until the Ark I know! It was the same idea though: wow, that Lorne is actually quite yummy! And the feeling never left
                  I saw him in Runner and immidietly went thunk over him

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  well what can ya say... we just loves him

*drooled in Runner.* might due to the fact that we had Lorne and Shep... yummies
                  Any episode they share a scene is gold!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    That we need

And there is nothing wrong with that We love our Lorne

He's a very private man, which makes him even more thunkalisious

I would vote for Lorne! Only need to figure out how to that from Europe

I saw him in Runner and immidietly went thunk over him

Any episode they share a scene is gold!
                    i agree
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I think my 'first experience' with Kavan was @ Xmas when I saw his Christmas movie "Eve's Christmas" it'd been a favorite but I hadn't seen it in a while and then this year I was watching it, and was all 'oh who IS that guy' but it didn't really sink in that it was Kavan.

I must be totally honest and say I didn't really pick up on him in SGA until real recently. See I'm a 'newbie' to the show, got dragged in by a friend who knew I'd fall hard for a certain red shirted character. Well I did, and got hooked, coming in at "Tao of Rodney", but I didn't notice Lorne, until either "Sunday" or even maybe "Doppleganger"...*blushes*.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking since he wants to keep his tattoo personal then it won't ever be shown on the show. Sorry

I can't wait for July ... I'm ready for more Lorne
                        It would be nice to see his tattoo, could be wooven into a story line.

But yes, very important things, I was ready for more lorne as soon as "The last man" finished! Role on July!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Is anyone else been driven mad by this site at the moment. You're on for 5 minutes and then get frozen out just as you try to post something. I’m now typing anything with more than one sentence in ‘word’ and cutting and pasting it in to try and beat it.

Just had a thought about him showing his tat. He may not want it closely looked at but I don't think he's that bothered.
                          He's already done it.

They look as if they have covered it up in his character in Blade

and this one where he was the Smallville bad boy tattooist with tattoos. He kind of made a feature out of it.

I can think of lots of ways to have a shirtless Lorne without him showing his tat.
                          He could get shot in the arm. Yes there would be blood and bandages.. See... easy.

Has anyone heard of Kavan doing another show?
                          Quote from the 4400 guide:
                          Kavan Smith (Agent Jed Garrity of The 4400) will star in a new TV drama series called Room At The End of The Hall, which is slated for release sometime this year. A few months ago when this was first reported, I had high hopes of seeing it sooner than later, but that was before the Writer’s Strike. Here’s hoping things get back on track soon.

Kavan will star with Sara Rue (Two And A Half Men, Nurses), Amber Borycki (The L Word, Aliens In America), and Christine Danielle (Aliens In America, In The Land Of Women). The series was written by Nora Zuckerman, and George Mendeluk is the director. Because the project is still in production, there are not a lot of details about the plot, but it will be nice to see more of Kavan in this type of role.

Link:
                          http://www.the4400guide.com/2008/03/...lantis-stills/
                          Last edited by LizzieAnne; 19 May 2008, 12:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else been driven mad by this site at the moment.
                            Gah, YES! Although, I've been somewhat lucky because I didn't lose any text... yet. But I have to keep reloading and reloading and reloading...

I can think of lots of ways to have a shirtless Lorne without him showing his tat.
                            He could get shot in the arm. Yes there would be blood and bandages.. See... easy.
                            You're a genius! I'd green you, if I could.

Hng. Would be good for him, but it would mean less screentime for Lorne, right?
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Quote from the 4400 guide:
                              Kavan Smith (Agent Jed Garrity of The 4400) will star in a new TV drama series called Room At The End of The Hall, which is slated for release sometime this year. A few months ago when this was first reported, I had high hopes of seeing it sooner than later, but that was before the Writer’s Strike. Here’s hoping things get back on track soon.

Kavan will star with Sara Rue (Two And A Half Men, Nurses), Amber Borycki (The L Word, Aliens In America), and Christine Danielle (Aliens In America, In The Land Of Women). The series was written by Nora Zuckerman, and George Mendeluk is the director. Because the project is still in production, there are not a lot of details about the plot, but it will be nice to see more of Kavan in this type of role.

Link:
                              http://www.the4400guide.com/2008/03/...lantis-stills/
                              I read about his new project a while back on Kavan's imdb.com page. And yes, I'm not afraid to admit that I visit his page very FREQUENTLY! Although I haven't read about his new work recently. But from what I do remember reading, Room At The End of The Hall sounds like it should be interesting.

And going back to first noticing Kavan, I clearly remember seeing him in Enemy Mine back in season 7 but he really didn't click with me until Runner. Plus I'm in the same boat as everyone else. His banter with McKay was hilarious! Of course I can't say that I blame him. If I'd have to put up with someone as annoying as McKay I'd want to shoot them too!

Comment

I believe "Room At The End of The Hall" is a tv movie not a new series.
                                (Don't worry, I check his IMDB a lot too lol)
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X