Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    And to Firefly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss girl! *hugs tight* Very sad news
    Thank you xxx

Comment

afternoon thunkers
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

hey there everyone
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

You know what? They never show his tattoo on SGA. Can't we have an episode with the tattoo, please? I want someone see it and say something like "What, are you secretely a Satedan or what?"

Mh... I should probably start making a wishlist to collect everything... it starts to become a lot...
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

You know what? They never show his tattoo on SGA. Can't we have an episode with the tattoo, please? I want someone see it and say something like "What, are you secretely a Satedan or what?"

Mh... I should probably start making a wishlist to collect everything... it starts to become a lot...
                mmm that would be wonderful

we need Lorne shirtless
                sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking since he wants to keep his tattoo personal then it won't ever be shown on the show. Sorry

I can't wait for July ... I'm ready for more Lorne
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    We haven't had these in a while:

spoilers for Season 5 of yum
                    Spoiler:

You know you made me realize Lizzie? We LorneLovers are like mini little vampires for him aren't we? *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      You know you made me realize Lizzie? We LorneLovers are like mini little vampires for him aren't we? *laughs*

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS011.jpg

yes we is
                      sigpic

Comment

So, I just got finished watching the Titanic movie that Kavan was in and I have to say, his performance was great. Even though his parts weren't that long. Also, I watched this movie a few years back and didn't even think about it until a little while ago that this was my first experience with Kavan. Okay, so that didn't come out like I wanted it to but I'm sure everyone know what I mean. Well, time for bed. My alarm clock will be going off before I know it! Good night all! Sweet dreams!

Comment

In case you didn't see it Joe M answered my question about our dear Major's Degree.

Mackenzie’s Momma writes: “Are we going to(or can you tell us) what Maj. Lorne’s degree is in?”

Answer: To be honest, there are no plans to address this particular aspect of his backstory. For what it’s worth, however, I believe he received a Bachelor of Arts in Gardening and Political Science, then followed that up with 3 years of clown college.
                          Honestly I didn't even realize there was such a thing as a BA in Gardening

The Political Science angle is intriguing however and would make sense as a lot of military type people seem to end up going into politics at some point later in life. Evan Lorne for President anybody?!
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmm that would be wonderful

we need Lorne shirtless
                            Shirtless Lorne *drools*

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Oooooh yes

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            In case you didn't see it Joe M answered my question about our dear Major's Degree.

The Political Science angle is intriguing however and would make sense as a lot of military type people seem to end up going into politics at some point later in life. Evan Lorne for President anybody?!

He answered your question though. You are most worthy and honoured.
                            sigpic

Comment

Behind cut for size.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Shirtless Lorne *drools*
                                Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

He answered your question though. You are most worthy and honoured.
                                *blushes* aww gee thanks. it was nothing. I think I'm going to head off to lala land now that I've finally decided I can't finish mission to mars, thanks to the camera work.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X