Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it's a start and more than I can do. LOL
    Good night all who are leaving and Kavan dreams to you too!
    I really wish I could go into the dream I had, it was very hot!

Comment

can't remember your dream there purple or is it a non-PG dream? i love those kind...if it is...maybe you can try to recall it here using PG terms
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, non pg. He was in his undies....and very friendly! lol

Comment

Some of you guys talked earlier about wanting to see Lorne wet. And I just saw on imdb that Kavan apparently appeared on the Buffy episode "Go Fish". I think he played a memeber of the swimteam. So maybe you get a chance of seeing him wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Maemi
            Some of you guys talked earlier about wanting to see Lorne wet. And I just saw on imdb that Kavan apparently appeared on the Buffy episode "Go Fish". I think he played a memeber of the swimteam. So maybe you get a chance of seeing him wet.
            I don't think that was him. Those guys were Jeremy Garrett, Wentworth Miller, Jake Patellis and Shane West. Unless he was one of the extras in the steam room.

Comment

That's right. Sorry. He was in a different episode.

Comment

Gooooood Morning LorneLovers!

Another day (at least here in Cali) and I come bearing Marcus!

Mornin ladies, has anyone seen my pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Maemi
                  uh, wasn't it "Reptile BOy" that he was supposedly in... but believe me, i went home and watched it, and he's not, atleast not that i found.. trust me if he's in an ep, i'll find it... i'm a buffy freak and have every ep on DVD so, when i get the time i'll try to find him...
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

POD

*thinking* That's one weird statue Weir's got there. Glad my girls have better taste than that.
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

Aw, he looks sad in that last pic.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

LorneLovers!

http://www.kavansmithfans.com is now up! It's just the main page ... I hope to spend my next two days off of school to work on adding more.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

well from what u have up already, i'd say the whole site is gunna look totally awesome!! great job there nici! and i've got it bookmarked already...
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Awwweeeesome! I look forward to seeing it bloom.

Comment

ok girls, scifigate.net is back up and running and i was able to snag these. not the best quality, but it gets the job done...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Gooooood Morning LorneLovers!

Another day (at least here in Cali) and I come bearing Marcus!

Mornin ladies, has anyone seen my pants?
                                "purple, please don't hide my pants, I have to go to work"
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 20 October 2005, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X