No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! That voicebank thing is frackin awesome! I won't be able to eat waffles without giggling, now.

There are lots of OTHER known names, too. David Kopp (Lt. Grogan), Jason "Dr. Rothman" Schombing, Kwesi "Olokun" Ameyaw (I can't believe I remember that name), Brendan Beiser (Agent Pendrell from X-Files). Way, way cool. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hello and good afternoon LorneLovers - I thought I'd pop in and see what was going on before my doctor's appointment but I didn't miss much!

On Topic:
      Okay the with all of the voices Kavan does in the voicebank, every new voice I could see his face and his expression, it makes the funnier sayings that much better. You should try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Okay the with all of the voices Kavan does in the voicebank, every new voice I could see his face and his expression, it makes the funnier sayings that much better. You should try it out.
        That's the way I imagined it the first time. It cracked me up just thinking about now.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

OMG, stupid school.. kept me away for almost 24 hours.. we had to go to Phili to a wildlife refuge, and learn basically nothing... just got bored to death.. anyhoo, so i totally need a Kavan fix, how bout i share...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/SVhuge19.jpg
          http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/SVhuge18.jpg
          http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...lle/SVhuge.jpg
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 March 2006, 03:36 PM. Reason: pictures too large :-)
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Welcome home OS and Marcus is always welcome!

Comment

ok, now i need a hug.. the showers in my dorm decided to explode and make a fountain out of the bathroom.... and my room is right across the hall... there is water everywhere, and its taken maintainence 2 hours to do anything about it...
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Awwww! Okay really not your day OS! Just turn in and have some Kavan dreams

I know its really early here but I'm heading to bed, I was up way too late last night and woke up way to early this morning!

Comment

I will try and do just that Cath.. and u have a good nite.. SLD!
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

*hugs* to ya OS ... that's gotta be a bummer!

And don't worry all you LorneLovers. The site should be up one of these days. I uploaded all the stuff but it doesn't seem to be appearing yet ... we'll see what tomorrow brings. lol
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

thanx nici.. and yes total bummer. atleast they are cleaning it up now,its about time... its only 12:25am and its been 3 hours since it was reported.

and wow, u'r fast! can't wait to see the site, i'm sure it'll look great!
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl

ok, now i need a hug.. the showers in my dorm decided to explode and make a fountain out of the bathroom.... and my room is right across the hall... there is water everywhere, and its taken maintainence 2 hours to do anything about it...
                        Great pics OS and sorry about your dorm!! Hopefully Kavan has made it better!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                          *hugs* to ya OS ... that's gotta be a bummer!

And don't worry all you LorneLovers. The site should be up one of these days. I uploaded all the stuff but it doesn't seem to be appearing yet ... we'll see what tomorrow brings. lol
                          Wow, you work quickly! Can't wait to see your work! Thanks for including us all.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            OMG, stupid school.. kept me away for almost 24 hours.. we had to go to Phili to a wildlife refuge, and learn basically nothing... just got bored to death.. anyhoo, so i totally need a Kavan fix, how bout i share...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...lle/SVhuge.jpg
                            "Do you know what kind of day I've had? My internet was down and I couldn't read what my girls were saying to me"
                            (we love you Kavan, for when you get your connection back)

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Great pics OS and sorry about your dorm!! Hopefully Kavan has made it better!
                              thanx purple.. and yes, things are getting better.. the water is cleaned up, but its still smells.. and i'm about to get in bed and have wonderful Kavan filled dreams as Cath suggested... SLD all!
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Wow, you work quickly! Can't wait to see your work! Thanks for including us all.
                                Well, thanks. But really I haven't done much. LOL! Just the main page. I won't start everything else until I know everything will look good online. I wanted to have at least something up for you all to browse to. hehe
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X