• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wishes she was in Vancouver*
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

haha...so do I. A friend of mine might be going up there for film school so I offered to help her move ('cause I'm such a good friend and it would be nice to go sightseeing after getting her settled in )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Oh my! That one is really nice! Thanks! Can I snurch? I'll put your name on it. Got any good stories on our naughty Kavan?

Yes of course you can snurch....thank you for asking.....

The weekend is a bit of a blur but I do remember that Kavan's fav word begins with F..........and the naughty wee thing used it once during the talk..........He was very embarrassed about a scene with him and a bazooka - did he miss when firing it or something?......*hangs head* non-Atlantis fan here........it was in the tribute video they showed before his entrance on stage....

He also made us laugh when he was asked who Lorne might hook up with if the character were gay.....he promptly said David AND Paul!....I think he meant David and Paul's CHARACTERS.....

Ack....so much as gone from my brain........but I got a lovely big cuddle from him at my photo op.....can't scan that in till I get home sadly........I went up to him and said something like "Can I have a big cuddle as I'm an old lady?"...and he went "HELL YEAH!!" and put his arms round me and gave me a big ol' bear hug.....I hope the "Hell Yeah!" was for the cuddle and not him agreeing I WAS an old lady!!!.....

All in all.....he was lovely!!!....and very funny!!!.....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Another cute one....up for grabs if anyone wants it......just a thanks will do if reposting it anywhere.....

Spoiler:

Btw...he took the hat off for the photo ops.....

Oh and that was funny too.....Kavan's ops were right after Alexis Cruz's.....when Alexis came out the room and walked back to "Hospitality" down the corridor full of fans he waved his arms in the air and we all yelled out.......when Kavan came out of the room to start his ops we all yelled out loud again....his face!!!!....shocked the life out of him....don't think he expected to be so popular and the sudden noise scared the crap out of him for a moment!..........he soon recovered though and was on top form!!...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thanks for sharing your stories
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for posting those Deeds! Glad you had such a good time with our favourite guy

Comment

Thanks deeds for the stories and the pics!! We love 'm all here! If something else pops up in your head, don't hesitate sharing it!
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                  Hey Welcome to the club- hope you brought a drool bucket!! You're gonna need one or several thousand!
                  Right droolbucket!
                  Totally forgot about that!
                  Rebekah! You are gonna need a drool bucket!

And something for soft landings!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

absolutely jealous of Deeds- wish I was in Vancouver too, but love to hear the stories and see the pics!!!

kepp 'em coming!
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      absolutely jealous of Deeds- wish I was in Vancouver too, but love to hear the stories and see the pics!!!

kepp 'em coming!
                      yea, very jealous.
                      sigpic

Comment

It was great to meet Kavan at the Vancouver con. So funny and such a great smile.

I don't have any good pics since I was sitting too far back, but I do have this one to share:

*EG can't stop thinking about the camels...*
                        sigpic

Comment

Great photo!
                          That whole camel thing, blame it on the interview he did for my site. LOL *shakes head*
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome - especially the Buffy the Vampire Slayer clip - wild! I have developed a passion for Major Lorne since the beginning of Season 4. I would love to see his character developed more. Glad to see so many others agree with me!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Just dropping this off from darkest Vancouver....yep I'm still here and awake very early (blasted jet lag!! )....had a blast at the Con and totally fell in love with the cute, cuddly and surprisingly naughty Kavan Smith........This pic isn't tidied up or marked with my name but just uploaded quickly......I have more and will try and post them when I get back to the UK in a week or two's time....In the meantime enjoy this one....Under spoilers for the size.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                              Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Another cute one....up for grabs if anyone wants it......just a thanks will do if reposting it anywhere.....

Spoiler:

Btw...he took the hat off for the photo ops.....

Deeds xx
                              Thanks for those pics - very lovely. I'm greedy for more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hot cross Lorne:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X