No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two nieces. One is 5 and started school and the other will be 3 this year. So I could buy two (one for each niece) and one for me of course.

Hi, Rebekah and welcome to the Lorne/Kavan thunk thread!!

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      I have two nieces. One is 5 and started school and the other will be 3 this year. So I could buy two (one for each niece) and one for me of course.

Hi, Rebekah and welcome to the Lorne/Kavan thunk thread!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/Kavannew.jpg

welcome newbies
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah View Post
        I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm the one who posted the question on Mallozzi's blog - and found here that it wasn't the "major" I was worried about who was being killed off in S5 of SGA. Thanks for posting the responses!
        Hi Rebekah! Welcome to the LorneLovers

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
        The beetle black eyes common for most demons on the show look more like this. Though there are occasionally red, yellow and white eyes too but those are mostly reserved for higher ups.
        I’m actually hoping for a no on yellow, only because we’ve had to deal with old “Yellow Eyes” I’m tired of it. Give Kavan his own color, dark blue maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          intentional repost

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

love that shot
            Last edited by Nici; 07 April 2008, 08:20 PM.
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
              http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/Fan%20-%20Candid%20Kavan/Wolf%20Pegasus%203/KavanHI2.jpg

love that shot
              Loved taking it I got to tell him what to do for once! "Hold this, stand there..."

Actually, it was more like *hand over sign, point to spot on floor, garble nonsense, gaze, be poked in ribs by stweard, take picture, mumble thank you, float out of room*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                You could always just tell people you know the author (You *kind* of do...)
                That one is my favorite!

Originally posted by Rebekah View Post
                I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm the one who posted the question on Mallozzi's blog - and found here that it wasn't the "major" I was worried about who was being killed off in S5 of SGA. Thanks for posting the responses!
                WELCOME REBEKAH!!!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                I’m actually hoping for a no on yellow, only because we’ve had to deal with old “Yellow Eyes” I’m tired of it. Give Kavan his own color, dark blue maybe?

Spoiler:
                Guh, that one is just.. guh! I had never seen that one! Thanks!
                And dark blue eyes! He'll like those obviously!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                intentional repost

Spoiler:

love that shot
                You are so lucky!

Has anyone heard more news from the Vancouver con?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Hello Rebekah! Welcome to the thunkthread!

Tech: Sir, we got a new member on the Thunk Thread
                  Lorne: *Gulp*
                  Hey Welcome to the club- hope you brought a drool bucket!! You're gonna need one or several thousand!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Welcome Rebekah

Some of my favourite picspam

Arh- Kavan's all cold- let's warm him up!!!
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

I know my site will have loads of convention photos in the next couple of days. WHEN I put them up ... well, that's another question LOL
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I know my site will have loads of convention photos in the next couple of days. WHEN I put them up ... well, that's another question LOL
                      Nice! I still have to subscribe to that one. Let's just that do now. I have lunch (for an hour now )
                      Edit: my emailaddress is banned for some reason so I can't..
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh noes! I still haven't sorted through my P3 ones!

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Just dropping this off from darkest Vancouver....yep I'm still here and awake very early (blasted jet lag!! )....had a blast at the Con and totally fell in love with the cute, cuddly and surprisingly naughty Kavan Smith........This pic isn't tidied up or marked with my name but just uploaded quickly......I have more and will try and post them when I get back to the UK in a week or two's time....In the meantime enjoy this one....Under spoilers for the size.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Oh my! That one is really nice! Thanks! Can I snurch? I'll put your name on it. Got any good stories on our naughty Kavan?
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks for sharing discodiva!
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X