• Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout a nice wallpaper before bed...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../Lorne/sld.jpg
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

howdy my fellow Lorne Lovers...how are we all today/tonite??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        how bout a nice wallpaper before bed...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../Lorne/sld.jpg
        Ooo, thank you OrangeSwirl ... that will help out nicely at helping me fall asleep.

sweet ... sweet Lorne dreams ...
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

glad u like Nici!
          ok, well, i'm heading off to bed. SLD all!!
          OrangeSwirl

Comment

nitey nite OS and Nici

sweet dreams
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              *takes deep breath*

I owe this thread an apology. I acted on the heat of the moment and without, apparently, having the full story. David has assured me that Lorne/Kavan is a very important consideration for Gateworld... But not at this time. He's on the "for later" list- a fact which would have been nice to know a little SOONER. And a little more politely.

I apologize for reacting the way I did and for involving all of you in an issue which was NOT an issue and which should have been kept private.

I do, however, think it's awesome that Gilles is going to see about an interview (W00T!!) and I think that having a fansite for Kavan is absolutely the right thing to do. It'll be a great home for all our screencaps, art, fanfics, avatars, sigs, and whatnot and it'll be a great resource for all things Kavan.

If there's anything I can do to help out with that, just let me know. Hopefully by then I'll at least be able to donate a fic to the cause.

Again, I'm sorry for implying any bad blood when Gateworld fully supports ALL characters and actors on the show, however minor and/or upcoming.
              No biggie. Just as long as Kavan is acknowledged for his work is my main concern.

Well, I'm off to study Thai. See you tomorrow.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                hi again all

I'm doing good over here. I've decided on buying kavansmithfans.com. Someone has already taken the kavansmith.com domain (hmmmm lol) ... anyway ... I'll let y'all know when I'm ready to show it off! I've already got a great lookin' main page ... hehe
                Cool can't wait to see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  GREAT NEWS!

Okay ladies I got a response back from http://www.thescifiworld.net by the man himself, Gilles Nuytens.

He said that he'd love to do an interview with Kavan, who actually shares the same agent as David Hewlett (aka Rodney McKay). Mr. Nuytens has an upcoming interview with David and said he'll ask to do an interview with Kavan but did say to give him some time, he doesn't want to be too grabby.

So basically yes just give him some time!
                  That is sooooo cool Kate!! Do we get to submit questions to Mr. Nuytens? Ask him if we can! Yeah, very good news! I will probably have another dream now! See what you all started!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    *takes deep breath*

I owe this thread an apology......

Again, I'm sorry for implying any bad blood when Gateworld fully supports ALL characters and actors on the show, however minor and/or upcoming.
                    What you said was totoally understandable! I might have done the same. But it sounds like you got some results from it. No worries here.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      That is sooooo cool Kate!! Do we get to submit questions to Mr. Nuytens? Ask him if we can! Yeah, very good news! I will probably have another dream now! See what you all started!!
                      Morning LorneLovers!

Another full day (at least here in Cali) and so much Marcus to enjoy!

And Purple, I'll ask him so lets keep our fingers crossed

Comment

Nearly 11pm here.

Comment

POD

You girls will really do anything I want?
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

I don't know if this has been discussed before or not ... but as I searched for things for my website, I found two Kavan related things.

Kavan's voice in commercials - http://www.voicebank.net/default.jsp...l+Men&tid=1517 (i believe it's him ... it's so funny)

Kavan did an interview with Gateship-One.com back in September - http://www.gateship-one.net/interview_8.html - it's in French ... a little snippet of the interview where Kavan talks about Major Lorne:

Lorne is a soldier full-time. It is a good soldier with great values and a good direction of humour. My wife would not agree with me but I like to think that they are features of character which we share, him and me.

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

We knew about the interview but those commercials are GREAT! Kavan can do a pritty good English accent.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

ok, my artwork theme for today... *drum roll* Teh Butt! how bout a lovely wp and icon...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...9/SGA/butt.jpg
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X