• Show
Clear All

well, me glad u like flani!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      hi again all

I'm doing good over here. I've decided on buying kavansmithfans.com. Someone has already taken the kavansmith.com domain (hmmmm lol) ... anyway ... I'll let y'all know when I'm ready to show it off! I've already got a great lookin' main page ... hehe
      Can't wait. And remember if you need any help no doubt one of we LorneLovers will be able to help!

And hello LorneLovers!

Comment

ok, so i'm bored today...
        made a lorne sig... feel free to use (i can personalize if u'd like too)

OrangeSwirl

Comment

GREAT NEWS!

Okay ladies I got a response back from http://www.thescifiworld.net by the man himself, Gilles Nuytens.

He said that he'd love to do an interview with Kavan, who actually shares the same agent as David Hewlett (aka Rodney McKay). Mr. Nuytens has an upcoming interview with David and said he'll ask to do an interview with Kavan but did say to give him some time, he doesn't want to be too grabby.

So basically yes just give him some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            GREAT NEWS!

Okay ladies I got a response back from http://www.thescifiworld.net by the man himself, Gilles Nuytens.

He said that he'd love to do an interview with Kavan, who actually shares the same agent as David Hewlett (aka Rodney McKay). Mr. Nuytens has an upcoming interview with David and said he'll ask to do an interview with Kavan but did say to give him some time, he doesn't want to be too grabby.

So basically yes just give him some time!

Yay!!

Comment

Woot Woot!! Hey, hey!! can't wait for that interview! Yes!!!
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

This is great news!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

That is great news! Yay!
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

:does a little happy dance: Finally!

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I know! I told him about how Gateworld basically denied us and he seemed really nice about it.

Comment

*takes deep breath*

I owe this thread an apology. I acted on the heat of the moment and without, apparently, having the full story. David has assured me that Lorne/Kavan is a very important consideration for Gateworld... But not at this time. He's on the "for later" list- a fact which would have been nice to know a little SOONER. And a little more politely.

I apologize for reacting the way I did and for involving all of you in an issue which was NOT an issue and which should have been kept private.

I do, however, think it's awesome that Gilles is going to see about an interview (W00T!!) and I think that having a fansite for Kavan is absolutely the right thing to do. It'll be a great home for all our screencaps, art, fanfics, avatars, sigs, and whatnot and it'll be a great resource for all things Kavan.

If there's anything I can do to help out with that, just let me know. Hopefully by then I'll at least be able to donate a fic to the cause.

Again, I'm sorry for implying any bad blood when Gateworld fully supports ALL characters and actors on the show, however minor and/or upcoming.

Comment

No worries Shadow - but I will say your rant did give birth to the idea for LorneLovers to go out and see what other sites can do.

So basically everything came out level, I still stand by Gateworld, I'm thankful to Gilles and his efforts and we LorneLovers are working on a haven for Kavan. Good day's work

Comment

ShadowMaat, any help will be great, so thanks! I bought the domain earlier today so it should be up sometime tomorrow ... then I'll upload what I have and get crackin' at makin' more hehe

LorneLovers rule!
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Okay I'm heading off early - good night fellow LorneLovers

Comment

Working...
                                X