No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been making sigs for people all day so I decided to treat myself to a Lorne one

Comment

Hi everyone

On JM's Blog someone had mentioned that they didn't like too many SG1 characters being introduced as new characters over on SGA.

His answer today: "If I had been working on this blog way back in season one and mentioned we’d be bringing Major Lorne over from the SG-1 universe, I’m sure many would have reacted exactly the same way. A new character?! NOOOOO!"

Not us. Thanks Joe - we're VERY happy that you did

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hi everyone

On JM's Blog someone had mentioned that they didn't like too many SG1 characters being introduced as new characters over on SGA.

His answer today: "If I had been working on this blog way back in season one and mentioned we’d be bringing Major Lorne over from the SG-1 universe, I’m sure many would have reacted exactly the same way. A new character?! NOOOOO!"

I took it as just new characters in general people were unhappy about and that the old ones need more screen time. And I was thinking Lorne was one of those older ones who needs that extra sceen time. Which made me confused by his answer at first...

Comment

yup

and I agree, I think that Lorne or Zelenka should've been made a regular; not Keller who hasn't been on the show for an entire season

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            yup

and I agree, I think that Lorne or Zelenka should've been made a regular; not Keller who hasn't been on the show for an entire season

i agree... would love for Lorne to be made a regular
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
              I took it as just new characters in general people were unhappy about and that the old ones need more screen time. And I was thinking Lorne was one of those older ones who needs that extra sceen time. Which made me confused by his answer at first...
              I was taking more than one person's opinion and sqooshed it into one sentence to be brief. I should have said 'various people have said' Probably would have made more sense. Making sense is something I'm working on
              sigpic

Comment

If Lorne does ever become a regular, I could think of SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many storylines for him.

All including me, at some various points during the story.!!!!

Long live Major Evan Lorne
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  I've been making sigs for people all day so I decided to treat myself to a Lorne one
                  Soz- what is a sig?

I'm not v up with abbreviations. I love the one you've got, it's bril
                  sigpic
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

A sig is short for signature

And thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      If Lorne does ever become a regular, I could think of SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many storylines for him.

All including me, at some various points during the story.!!!!

Long live Major Evan Lorne

Welcome John's PuddleJumper. Haven't seen you here before

Pic spam

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
                        I finally finished making my first Lorne video!!! I hope you guys like it...you cam watch it on youtube here.

It's got major spoilers for season four, just a heads up.
                        Soz i'm posting way too many posts at once- but still for the love of a USAF maj.

Just watched the youtube film- loved it bril.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome John's PuddleJumper. Haven't seen you here before

Pic spam

Thanks for the welcome- may I add- I love everything on this thread, it's wonderful!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes very nice sig firefly I should have you make me one someday. lol
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I was taking more than one person's opinion and sqooshed it into one sentence to be brief. I should have said 'various people have said' Probably would have made more sense. Making sense is something I'm working on
                              I meant the actual question and answer on his blog. But I'm sure my comment was very nonsensical.

Comment

Just a quick flyby to thank Firefly for the beautiful sig she made for me! And guh, yours is gorgeous too! You're really good at them! (I just greened you on your journalism, so can't now, so here's a double mental green . How appropriate for the sig btw )

And welcome to John's PuddleJumper!! You'll like it here!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X