No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey San, how goes it with Stark Raving Mad?

Picspam
    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Hey San, how goes it with Stark Raving Mad?

Picspam
      Spoiler:

Ugh, don't talk to me about that.. I'm looking at it every 5 minutes or so, and when I facebooked you (is that a word? now it is) it was 27 or so right? well, it's 33 now.. Wow, it's really getting somewhere.. You downloading it too right now? Through legal channels of course
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Ugh, don't talk to me about that.. I'm looking at it every 5 minutes or so, and when I facebooked you (is that a word? now it is) it was 27 or so right? well, it's 33 now.. Wow, it's really getting somewhere.. You downloading it too right now? Through legal channels of course
        If isn't, it should be!
        *coughs* Off course! I would never, ever download illigaly
        Well it's done now, and I'm thinking of putting Kavan's parts on YouTube later on
        And off to see Stark Raving Mad
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

If isn't, it should be!
          *coughs* Off course! I would never, ever download illigaly
          Well it's done now, and I'm thinking of putting Kavan's parts on YouTube later on
          And off to see Stark Raving Mad
          It's done!?! I've been downloading the darn thing for days now, you just started this afternoon and you're done!!! You have a nice computer. What kind of computer do you have? I'm just jealous because I'm really curious, you know that right

I'm off so have fun watching it! Hope it's good as I saw on IMDb. And yes, put it on youtube if possible, maybe I can watch it that way sooner!
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

It's done!?! I've been downloading the darn thing for days now, you just started this afternoon and you're done!!! You have a nice computer. What kind of computer do you have? I'm just jealous because I'm really curious, you know that right

I'm off so have fun watching it! Hope it's good as I saw on IMDb. And yes, put it on youtube if possible, maybe I can watch it that way sooner!
            Actually, started saturday then a few hours later, it still wasn't done, so I just shut it done, went to my folks, and when I came home at 5, started it up again and 30 minutes later it was done!
            Am in the progress of transfering it to movie maker, 4 minutes left then find Kavan's part, hell, the movie is 1.36 minutes long, Kavan is in like 10 of those!

And I just realised something, I've seen this movie, put only got in halfway trough the movie, I was watching something else when it cut to comercial...

Comment

Actually, started saturday then a few hours later, it still wasn't done, so I just shut it done, went to my folks, and when I came home at 5, started it up again and 30 minutes later it was done!
              Am in the progress of transfering it to movie maker, 4 minutes left then find Kavan's part, hell, the movie is 1.36 minutes long, Kavan is in like 10 of those!

And I just realised something, I've seen this movie, put only got in halfway trough the movie, I was watching something else when it cut to comercial...
              I was hoping you'd come back all squeeish But you do get to see the goggles That's this movie right? My download now just completely stopped whatsoever.. Just ten minutes you say? hmm.. bummer.. Was hoping for a lead.

I can't wait for S&R!!! Much more Lorne hopefully!! (yes trying to get back in squee-mode )
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Guys, just a suggestion, keey *any* downloading talk off the forums. Even if you jokingly talk about illegal DL's you might get into trouble (That's what PMs are for!)

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Guys, just a suggestion, keey *any* downloading talk off the forums. Even if you jokingly talk about illegal DL's you might get into trouble (That's what PMs are for!)
                  Right, sorry...

I was hoping you'd come back all squeeish But you do get to see the goggles That's this movie right? My download now just completely stopped whatsoever.. Just ten minutes you say? hmm.. bummer.. Was hoping for a lead.

I can't wait for S&R!!! Much more Lorne hopefully!! (yes trying to get back in squee-mode )
                  Yes, I did see the googles And I stand corrected about those 10 minutes, more like 5-6
                  3 minutes before it's done on movie maker, you know the next step

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Yep firefly, sorry!

Yes, I did see the googles And I stand corrected about those 10 minutes, more like 5-6
                    3 minutes before it's done on movie maker, you know the next step
                    Geez, 5-6 minutes.. Gonna watch NCIS on tv and McKay and Mrs Miller on dvd during the breaks in a minute I was looking for a Lorne ep in the first half of season 3, and he's only in No Man's Land! And I just watched that one, so MK&MM it is!
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*runs in and hugs SanGate for being an NCIS fan ...*

*runs off back to her work duties lol*

(still would love for Kav to do an ep of NCIS ... it would rule)
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        *runs in and hugs SanGate for being an NCIS fan ...*

*runs off back to her work duties lol*

(still would love for Kav to do an ep of NCIS ... it would rule)
                        Credits are on, so I have time for this: *hugs Nici back* *goes back to watching NCIS*

Btw, yes! Kav on NCIS would rule! I can totally see that happening!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yep firefly, sorry!

Geez, 5-6 minutes.. Gonna watch NCIS on tv and McKay and Mrs Miller on dvd during the breaks in a minute I was looking for a Lorne ep in the first half of season 3, and he's only in No Man's Land! And I just watched that one, so MK&MM it is!
                          Damn! That reminded me that NCIS is on! Damn! Missed half the show! Damn!
                          And YouTube is taking forever to upload!
                          Gonna leave the computer, I'll will go shop food, that will take about 20-30 minutes, 5 min to the store, 15-20 minutes in the store 5 back...
                          if it's not done by then, I will shot my computer!

Comment

Damn! That reminded me that NCIS is on! Damn! Missed half the show! Damn!
                            And YouTube is taking forever to upload!
                            Gonna leave the computer, I'll will go shop food, that will take about 20-30 minutes, 5 min to the store, 15-20 minutes in the store 5 back...
                            if it's not done by then, I will shot my computer!
                            This thread does make you forget all about time eh melfan, forgetting NCIS

Damn youtube.. Have no idea how it works, but it sounds long for uploading.. I do often have the urge to shoot my computer, so I do know how you must feel

*back to NCIS now*
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

awhile back Kavan said he did a read for NCIS so here's hoping that DPB decides to cast him in an episode (for longer than five minutes and that he doesn't end up dying) *crosses fingers*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/lorneandz4au9-1.jpg

awhile back Kavan said he did a read for NCIS so here's hoping that DPB decides to cast him in an episode (for longer than five minutes and that he doesn't end up dying) *crosses fingers*
                                Nice pic Elizabeth!

And yes, I remember that now that he read for it! That would be really great! squeeeee *crosses fingers too*
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X