No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.... so seeing those mission to mars pictures inspired me to do this quicky banner Enjoy!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

ah!
      its beautiful and filled with kavan-ness
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
        I'm telling you if I even sense any chemistry betwen Lorne and the new girl I'm so shipping them LOL ..
        I want to see Lorne in a kissing scene or at least a towel scene ;-)

Kimberly
        The towel scene gets a vote from me

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
        ps somebody needs to do a sig on Lorne and put on it " Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love" .. That 'd be way cool !!
        I'll do one later if I get time (once I've done all my requests! )

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Ok.... so seeing those mission to mars pictures inspired me to do this quicky banner Enjoy!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4.../fireworks.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          You can interrogate me all you want Major Lorne *drool* but I will not give in!
          Speak for yourself, one look with those eyes and I'm all swoony and would most likely confess to anything
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            Speak for yourself, one look with those eyes and I'm all swoony and would most likely confess to anything
            I'd give in within a microsecond I think And then I'll be making up sad stories so that he might feel sorry and give ME a hug for a change
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post

Okey, who else did not notice the rockets when seeing this pic and saw them after seeing this?

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              I'd give in within a microsecond I think And then I'll be making up sad stories so that he might feel sorry and give ME a hug for a change
              If he hugs me, all bets are off! There will be ruffling of hair
              *Mind in the gutter*
              And some nakedness
              *slides even deeper down the gutter:
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Okey, who else did not notice the rockets when seeing this pic and saw them after seeing this?

If he hugs me, all bets are off! There will be ruffling of hair
                *Mind in the gutter*
                And some nakedness
                *slides even deeper down the gutter:
                Just ruffling the hair? Oh sorry! I was already distracted by my own thoughts before I read the rest of your post Geez, it's just 11 o'clock here and my mind goes awol.. *gutter*
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Just ruffling the hair? Oh sorry! I was already distracted by my own thoughts before I read the rest of your post Geez, it's just 11 o'clock here and my mind goes awol.. *gutter*
                  AWOL? It's suppouse to go in the gutter! Hello!
                  *Chases after SanGate's mind to drag it down in the gutter with the rest of us*
                  But is there a better place to be at 11 o clock in the morning! Hey, we are in the same timezone!

Comment

AWOL? It's suppouse to go in the gutter! Hello!
                    *Chases after SanGate's mind to drag it down in the gutter with the rest of us*
                    But is there a better place to be at 11 o clock in the morning! Hey, we are in the same timezone!
                    I thank you greatly melfan! My mind is now 'safe' and 'sound' (yeah right) in the gutter with the rest of you. And I have to admit, it is a good place to be in this early in the day Wonder what the rest of the day brings in that department.. *deeper in gutter*
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I thank you greatly melfan! My mind is now 'safe' and 'sound' (yeah right) in the gutter with the rest of you. And I have to admit, it is a good place to be in this early in the day Wonder what the rest of the day brings in that department.. *deeper in gutter*
                      Safe and sound *snorts*

Gonna leave for my folks in a bit. Gonna spend easter with them.
                      Thank good for easter, now I don't have work until tuesday.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      The downside, this wekeend comes when I have my day off, friday and then monday. couse I work only 80 %, so my employer, he's so kind, has put my days off so when I work late, as in go off in 22.30 i get a day off on friday, and the following monday if get a day off and don't start work till 7, and that weeks friday, my shift ends at 3 and following monday I start at 1430 and leave at 2230.

Comment

Safe and sound *snorts*

Gonna leave for my folks in a bit. Gonna spend easter with them.
                        Thank good for easter, now I don't have work until tuesday.
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        The downside, this wekeend comes when I have my day off, friday and then monday. couse I work only 80 %, so my employer, he's so kind, has put my days off so when I work late, as in go off in 22.30 i get a day off on friday, and the following monday if get a day off and don't start work till 7, and that weeks friday, my shift ends at 3 and following monday I start at 1430 and leave at 2230.
                        So I have to miss you on here for the rest of this Easter?

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        That is a nice thing from your boss! I here about less nicer ones.. What kind of work do you do? I also do 80% in my study, so it does take a bit time off, unfortunately not whole days, always something to do.. Anyway, have a very happy Easter with your folks!!!

I had a very nice pic for you, but it just won't paste it here! It was Lorne not liking it that you're leaving. I thought I'd then just describe it
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

So I have to miss you on here for the rest of this Easter?

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          That is a nice thing from your boss! I here about less nicer ones.. What kind of work do you do? I also do 80% in my study, so it does take a bit time off, unfortunately not whole days, always something to do.. Anyway, have a very happy Easter with your folks!!!

I had a very nice pic for you, but it just won't paste it here! It was Lorne not liking it that you're leaving. I thought I'd then just describe it
                          No, my folks do have a computer
                          PM me it instead!
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Yep, I work in the postal office.. Thinks it spelled that way...

Comment

No, my folks do have a computer
                            PM me it instead!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Yep, I work in the postal office.. Thinks it spelled that way...
                            I'm relieved! I like our little gutter talk. It drags me threw these otherwise days with too difficult school stuff

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes, I think it's postal service I just can't get into my PB at all anymore. I can log in, but my personal is 'unfindable'. I don't like the sound of that.. But if I get in again, I'll PM it to you!
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I'm relieved! I like our little gutter talk. It drags me threw these otherwise days with too difficult school stuff

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes, I think it's postal service I just can't get into my PB at all anymore. I can log in, but my personal is 'unfindable'. I don't like the sound of that.. But if I get in again, I'll PM it to you!
                              Ot
                              Spoiler:
                              Postal service, right...

You do so. Now I'm gonna shower, then I'm heading to my folks. You will notice me when I return. I'll bring gifts

Comment

Ot
                                Spoiler:
                                Postal service, right...

You do so. Now I'm gonna shower, then I'm heading to my folks. You will notice me when I return. I'll bring gifts
                                Already looking forward to them! More so since I can't watch any of my own former presents
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X