Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great one Nici;-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

Spoiler:

Sorry Colonel. I won't be returning anytime soon. My ladies are playing Twister again and well ... *laughs* ... you know how much I love Twister.
      And I suddenly gotten eyes for twister
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Okey, who else did not notice the rockets when seeing this pic and saw them after seeing this?
        When I saw that pic last night I caught them for the first time and I just got this image of him taking them out back Merry and Pip style (from LOTR) and setting them off and scaring everyone

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Lorne needs to be on SGA more in Season 5 ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            When I saw that pic last night I caught them for the first time and I just got this image of him taking them out back Merry and Pip style (from LOTR) and setting them off and scaring everyone

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            Lorne needs to be on SGA more in Season 5 ..

Kimberly
            Spoiler:
            If the romours are true, he will be in 14 episodes
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Spoiler:
              If the romours are true, he will be in 14 episodes

Hot Dang Let that be true Woo-Hoo !!
              How many eppies are there usually ?

Kimberly

Comment

Hot Dang Let that be true Woo-Hoo !!
                How many eppies are there usually ?

Kimberly
                There are 20 episodes per season, so if it's true, we get a lot of Lorne

Comment

Awesome

Kimberly

Comment

Awesome

Kimberly
                    It is

Comment

And I suddenly gotten eyes for twister
                      How can you play that in the gutter?

Originally posted by Nici View Post

Spoiler:

Sorry Colonel. I won't be returning anytime soon. My ladies are playing Twister again and well ... *laughs* ... you know how much I love Twister.
                      You have to love a man who likes to play

I really hope that's so true.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        How can you play that in the gutter?
                        Well, I saw a ledge here somewhere...

You have to love a man who likes to play
                        Do I ever!

So do I, we really need to hear Lornes first name, and to know a lots of other things about him
                        Last edited by melfan; 22 March 2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I see this place is still sinking into the bottomless gutter.....

*has catching up to do*

Yummy pics ladies!!!
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

So do I, we really need to hear Lornes first name, and to know a lots of other things about him
                            I imagine when someone calls him 'Evan' at some point in the show ( I think they will *hopes*) - you'll hear squeals of delight from Lorne Lovers everywhere
                            It'll probably make headline news

sigpic

Comment

The moment they use his name is going to be one of those that requires a pause, a 'did that just happened?' and a rewind to make sure. Followed by another rewind and another.
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                The moment they use his name is going to be one of those that requires a pause, a 'did that just happened?' and a rewind to make sure. Followed by another rewind and another.
                                Knowing my luck the phone will ring at that point and I'll miss it
                                Hopefully I'll know in advance and lock myself in and take the phone off the hook. *obsessed ? me?*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X