Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on Kindred:

Spoiler:

Weee! Bay area! My great friend, who I thunk with, is in the bay area. I was very excited for her. ^.^

All the LORNE. It was wonderful. We got to see him in action. *cough* It was wonderful. Heck, we could even say without Lorne they may not have found Carson. *love* The poor dejected look when he came back without Teyla...did you all just want to hug him and tell him it's okay, she's a regular cast member? XD.

As for the Carson in last ten seconds, I expected it. They could have meant the search for "Teyla" included in "look it's not her" in the time. ^.^
    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      -watching Kindred replay-

-squee-

Spoiler:
      As much as I love seeing Lorne in the episode I'm more excited about seeing Carson again. and Lorne interrogating the trader? So. Freakin’. Hot. Made me want to drag him home and never let him leave, but then I realized that’s why I have my clone ^-^

SO HOT! OMG Such squees!!!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      I finally watched the ep this morning:
      Spoiler:
      hehe, sad to think when he said Bay area I thought Green Bay. LOL!
      Loved the look he had on his face when Teyla took over the interrogation.
      Did anyone just wanna give him a hug when he came back to Atlantis without Teyla. He just had that look.
      ((((Hugs Lorne)))) You know he hates letting anyone down.

poor emotionally whumped Lorne...he needs a hug -glomps-
      (((more hugs)))
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

He was great in that episode. And nice pictures, peoples.

Spoiler:
        He helped find Carson. Those two are my favourite characters in the series. "What was the guard guarding then?" *huggles Lorne* Felt bad for him when he came back without Teyla. (Bay area....means around the San Francisco bay to me. *squeaks* Thats what I thought of.)
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          SO HOT! OMG Such squees!!!

((((Hugs Lorne)))) You know he hates letting anyone down.

(((more hugs)))

yes we loves our lorne *snuggles in close to her clone* gonna do the sleep thing for a few hours.... havin a problem stayin awake.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            yes we loves our lorne *snuggles in close to her clone* gonna do the sleep thing for a few hours.... havin a problem stayin awake.
            Well it's a good thing you have your clone at hand
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              Cathain, I think gateworld has it's promo photos mixed up! The events in those photos took place in tonights ep
              *laughs* I agree with you Idle! I posted those before I saw the ep and by then I was in bed!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                Wow, I loved this episode! And Lorne was awesome!
                Spoiler:
                Did anybody catch what he was saying to Teyla about how the town and all it's merchants reminded him of home? I was in the other room when it came back on and ran in just in time to catch him saying something about "going down to the bay area to browse the stores" I can only imagine he meant San Francisco. Which is VERY awesome if so because that is where my family lives and where I was born!
                Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
                I think it is finally time I admitted how much I love Lorne. He definitely needs to be in every ep!
                Spoiler:
                He was awesome in tonight's episode! I thought he meant San Francisco too, idlewild. Yay Lorne!!!
                and idlewild202 in regards to your question
                Spoiler:
                he said that he used to go to the flea markets in the Bay area...it could be SF, but lots of area's have a bay
                Originally posted by melfan View Post
                So it was bay area! I had to listen carefully cause my english is not that good, and but that's good news. But, they could have named the frikking city!!!
                Originally posted by Nici View Post
                I finally watched the ep this morning:
                Spoiler:
                hehe, sad to think when he said Bay area I thought Green Bay. LOL!
                Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                on Kindred:

Spoiler:

Weee! Bay area! My great friend, who I thunk with, is in the bay area. I was very excited for her. ^.^
                Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                He was great in that episode. And nice pictures, peoples.

Spoiler:
                (Bay area....means around the San Francisco bay to me. *squeaks* Thats what I thought of.)
                Well personally I’m rooting for

Spoiler:
                the California Bay Area as I myself live here *laughs*

But we’ll find out for sure tonight hopefully, Joe M will do an entire blog on the ep!

Comment

Kindred Promo Pics!

Okay, there's some mix up I think given the two parter status, I'm finding images in "part two" that occured in "part one" so to fix said problem, here are all the promos I've found for The Kindred I & II so far

Spoiler:

Comment

Hehe, they got one with the bucket of water That top one though...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Thanks!! I love Lorne vids!! Will check that one out!

poor emotionally whumped Lorne...he needs a hug -glomps-
                      *volunteers*

I LOVED that scene

Kindred
                      Spoiler:
                      That look he had approaching Shep! I just actually spoke out loud (which I NEVER do while watching anything) *puts on little Lorne sheepish voice* "So, uh........... I kinda.... Well, sir, I lost Teyla."

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      I loved the bit
                      Spoiler:
                      where he tossed the bucket of water over the dude and barked "wake up!" at him
                      Spoiler:
                      I still laugh only thinking about it!!!

Such a great ep, especially with all the Lorne!!! I hope he's in part II too.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

what a great Lorne episode

Spoiler:
                        I loved when he cam back w/out Teyla, he looked so downtrodden
                        sigpic

Comment

Official Answer!

Where is Lorne from? Joe let us know...

Spoiler:
                          And to all the Lorne fans who’ve wondered where the heck he hails from - he’s a native of San Fran.

Comment

Well that's cool.
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Kindred:
                              Spoiler:
                              OMG LORNE GOODNESS!

He was so bad ass when shooting them wraith worshippers! i was so like OMG weeeeeeeee! and when he came back wtihout Teyla he was so sad *huggles lorney*... "Time to wake up" *splashes water* ehhe i'm in love.. my lorne cloine tells me when its time to wake up
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Official Answer!

Where is Lorne from? Joe let us know...

Spoiler:
                                And to all the Lorne fans who’ve wondered where the heck he hails from - he’s a native of San Fran.
                                Awesome.
                                Spoiler:
                                I have family that lives down there. But if only he had been born a little further north, like say, Oregon...

Oh well.

I thought Lorne was a little scary during the water throwing scene. It was hot.

Also, woobie Lorne! *hugs him*

Comment

Working...
                                X