• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Official Answer!

Where is Lorne from? Joe let us know...

Spoiler:
    And to all the Lorne fans who’ve wondered where the heck he hails from - he’s a native of San Fran.
    Yay!! Now that we know where he's from, how about some more backstory?
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You can find some Lorne pics in my Kindred album

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        You can find some Lorne pics in my Kindred album
        *Goes and looks at Lorne pics*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Jenny

Comment

Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a week or so, and I just have to say: what an awesome thread! Fantastic pics (my favs are the joe's doggy ones from a few days ago awww) and you're all so nice to newbies, so I had to get in here myself. Unfortunately I'm not so good with uploading pics and all, so don't know if I can attribute to that. But OMG, what a good ep was the kindred, much Lorne is always appreciated
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for a week or so, and I just have to say: what an awesome thread! Fantastic pics (my favs are the joe's doggy ones from a few days ago awww) and you're all so nice to newbies, so I had to get in here myself. Unfortunately I'm not so good with uploading pics and all, so don't know if I can attribute to that. But OMG, what a good ep was the kindred, much Lorne is always appreciated
              Hi SanGate!
              Welcome to Lorne Thunk thread!

Tech: Sir, there is a new member to the Thunk thread
              Lorne: *Gulp*

Comment

Thanks! that's why I love this thread LMAO many, many times (and then my parents coming in and asking what I'm laughing about all by myself )
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Hi SanGate!
                  Welcome to Lorne Thunk thread!

Tech: Sir, there is a new member to the Thunk thread
                  Lorne: *Gulp*
                  Fear not Lorne, dear. We are friendly. Kinda.... Nope, we're NEVER in the gutter, and we don't feel like throwing ourselves to your strong arms all the time, and we DEFINITIVELY don't want to whump you.

WELCOME SanGate!!!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    Fear not Lorne, dear. We are friendly. Kinda.... Nope, we're NEVER in the gutter, and we don't feel like throwing ourselves to your strong arms all the time, and we DEFINITIVELY don't want to whump you.

WELCOME SanGate!!!
                    what she said

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      what she said

I think I may have scared him off!
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you thank you! I'm looking forward to 'never' splash in the gutter with all of you And 'not' looking forward to Lorne whumping ever And I 'never' felt the urge yesterday

Spoiler:
                        to hug him when he came back without Teyla, poor thing

maybe this denial will get em back here. Until he runs away again in utter fear
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thank you thank you! I'm looking forward to 'never' splash in the gutter with all of you And 'not' looking forward to Lorne whumping ever And I 'never' felt the urge yesterday

Spoiler:
                          to hug him when he came back without Teyla, poor thing

maybe this denial will get em back here. Until he runs away again in utter fear
                          Poor Lorne. And oh yeah, there comes the urge to NOT hug him and squish him again...
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

welcome

spoiler for size

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

squee!! Thank you 'awwww'fully much! *wishes to be that dog for that moment, all crawled up in his arms*
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

That's just the sweetest pic!
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X