Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    And according to some sources, we might get to know where Lorne grew up. Heavily on the might.

Crosses fingers! Wonder if they give his first name in this ep...

We need them to call him by his first name.

Or maybe they are waiting until the season 5 ep Search and rescue. Lorne whump! yum! McKay has to ask Lorne where he is, who he is.
    I like the idea of hearing a first name!! Shoot... first name PLUS whump? *dies* That would be heaven!!

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
    No, you're not the only one. I was oogling at all the Lorne that was in the preview. With our luck they showed every part...but, STILL. It made me a very happy camper.

And can I get a copy of that handbook?
    Originally posted by CKO View Post
    lots of lorne is good
    Oh yes, lots and lots of Lorne is veeeeery good!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I wonder if there is a handbook for that
      "How to handle an egocentric genius called Mckay"
      Wonder how that would sell on Atlantis?
      Handbook, maybe, maybe not. However a seminar for all the marines? Yeah.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Handbook, maybe, maybe not. However a seminar for all the marines? Yeah.
        Handbook and seminar!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

[QUOTE=melfan;7739488]And according to some sources, we might get to know where Lorne grew up. Heavily on the might.

Or maybe they are waiting until the season 5 ep Search and rescue. Lorne whump! yum! McKay has to ask Lorne where he is, who he is.[Quote]

Sounds great news for Lorne and exciting to learn more about him! Wish they would say his first name would be awesome. Love Lorne whump! I enjoy watching the banter between Lorne and McKay. Apparantely Kavan is very dry and I just love how he puts that into the Lorne charrie.

Spoiler:
          It's great that we get heaps of Lorne next week! Looking forward to seeing the ep!!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 16 February 2008, 02:49 PM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I made some Lorne icons tonight while I was bored. Spoilered for Doppelganger, though not really spoilery. All snurchable, credit is appreciated

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I made some Lorne icons tonight while I was bored. Spoilered for Doppelganger, though not really spoilery. All snurchable, credit is appreciated

Spoiler:

oohhhhhhhhhh very lovely
              sigpic

Comment

nice icons firefly
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

And according to some sources, we might get to know where Lorne grew up. Heavily on the might.

Or maybe they are waiting until the season 5 ep Search and rescue. Lorne whump! yum! McKay has to ask Lorne where he is, who he is.
                    I actually asked Kavan at P3 whether or not we get to hear Lorne's first name at some point in S4 and he said no.

But hey, there's always S5.

Pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                      I actually asked Kavan at P3 whether or not we get to hear Lorne's first name at some point in S4 and he said no.
                      "I'm actually *on* your show!"

Remember that, PJ?

At P3, he said the producers wanted to call him Wayne or something *after* First Strike had aired and Kavan said "but I already have a name!" and they said "You do?" and he replied with that line He said the fans are pretty good at noticing things like name changes (he eyed us warily when he said that ) and said "they're probably gonna notice if you change Lorne's name from 'Evan' to 'Wayne'." He wasn't a fan of 'Wayne'...

Comment

"I'm actually *on* your show!"

Remember that, PJ?

At P3, he said the producers wanted to call him Wayne or something *after* First Strike had aired and Kavan said "but I already have a name!" and they said "You do?" and he replied with that line He said the fans are pretty good at noticing things like name changes (he eyed us warily when he said that ) and said "they're probably gonna notice if you change Lorne's name from 'Evan' to 'Wayne'." He wasn't a fan of 'Wayne'...
                        Well, I can't imagine why! Wayne Lorne! For me has always been Evan, anything else is just wrong!
                        Wayne!
                        *shudders at the tought!
                        Credit for Kavan for setting them straight!
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Do we have a Doctor Lorne in the house i could use a massage on my sore knee
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Do we have a Doctor Lorne in the house i could use a massage on my sore knee
                            "You called?"

Well, I can't imagine why! Wayne Lorne! For me has always been Evan, anything else is just wrong!
                            Wayne!
                            *shudders at the tought!
                            Credit for Kavan for setting them straight!
                            lmao...my friend and I came up with the 'three laws of fandom'

1) Shep's pants get tighter every season
                            2) Lorne's name is Evan Marcus Lorne
                            and
                            3) Han shot first

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              lmao...my friend and I came up with the 'three laws of fandom'

1) Shep's pants get tighter every season
                              2) Lorne's name is Evan Marcus Lorne
                              and
                              3) Han shot first

Three rules worth living by!

Comment

Wayne Lorne? Icky! I prefer Major Evan Lorne, and I like Marcus as his middle name; Major Evan Marcus Lorne. Good for Kavan for reminding them and setting it straight.

Yummy icons, FF. I've snurched them all.

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X