• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Yay! Lorne! Thanks FF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
      Yay! Lorne! Thanks FF!!
      You're welcome Here's a pic of Kavan I took at P3. I crept right to the front to take pics and he looked right at me while I was laughing at something he'd said! During the autos he told me that he'd noticed and I'd made him self-conscious
      When I get my pics sorted I'll post more of the hundreds I took This one is my desktop background at the moment!

Comment

You're welcome Here's a pic of Kavan I took at P3. I crept right to the front to take pics and he looked right at me while I was laughing at something he'd said! During the autos he told me that he'd noticed and I'd made him self-conscious
        When I get my pics sorted I'll post more of the hundreds I took This one is my desktop background at the moment!

*swoon* I love it!! I soo hope I get to meet you next year and we can ogle at him together. LOL

Comment

*swoon* I love it!! I soo hope I get to meet you next year and we can ogle at him together. LOL
          So do I Hopefully he'd remember me

Comment

So do I Hopefully he'd remember me
            A cutie-pie like you? Of course he will remember you!

Comment

A cutie-pie like you? Of course he will remember you!
              Aw. *blushes*

He might remember me for helping out Nici. And making him nervous. (He wrote that on my con poster - "you made me nervous!" ) and because we both do aikido (he wrote something about that on one of my photos too )

Comment

Aw. *blushes*

He might remember me for helping out Nici. And making him nervous. (He wrote that on my con poster - "you made me nervous!" ) and because we both do aikido (he wrote something about that on one of my photos too )
                Okay! Could you please make me greener with envy?! LMAO!

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                    hey, rb, how's it been?

Good! I'm visiting my grandparents (who FINALLY have DSL!!!) so Dad and Gramps can watch the superbowl and we can all celebrate Gran's birthday. How about you?

Also...
                    Spoiler:
                    FF, those promo pics are great! -excited happy dance- We haven't had enough Lorne these past few weeks!

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

Sorry

Tis okay, Honey. Just don't do it again... yes please.... with pictures!

Comment

Yes, just mention me and he'll be your instant friend. LOL!
                        firefly, when you have all the pics ready, send them my way and i'll put them up at KSF
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbaby07 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          FF, those promo pics are great! -excited happy dance- We haven't had enough Lorne these past few weeks!
                          Glad you like! I hope we'll get more considering
                          Spoiler:
                          he's in the season 5 opener

Tis okay, Honey. Just don't do it again... yes please.... with pictures!
                          When they're all organised sure!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          Yes, just mention me and he'll be your instant friend. LOL!
                          firefly, when you have all the pics ready, send them my way and i'll put them up at KSF
                          Great! Thanks.

Oh, and as soon as I mentioned you and the fansite his face lit up and he got all excited. It was so cute

Comment

Oh yay, thanks guys!! I'm so glad, this morning when I looked at it again it looked just like him But last night, wow... kinda like when you stare at a word for a long time, after awhile it's starts to NOT look like that word?

Oh very cool!! Those are awesome, thanks for sharing!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              Oh yay, thanks guys!! I'm so glad, this morning when I looked at it again it looked just like him But last night, wow... kinda like when you stare at a word for a long time, after awhile it's starts to NOT look like that word?
                              I know exactly what you mean. Never stare at your name for a long period of time. You'll begin to see funny things in it

Comment

oh, FF and a_b, you sound like you two had a lot of fun! FF, i LOVE your pic! what do you think of a younger sister for lorne?
                                I am NOT slashing these two!!
                                sigpic
                                beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X