Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe that second pic is sooo cute!
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Was browsing around gateworld just now, saw this little tidbit that was posted today about season 5
      Spoiler:
      Lorne is listed as appearing in the season opener "Search and Rescue." http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/501.shtml
      Just thought I'd share in case ya'll haven't seen yet

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Clairey View Post
        I feel fanfic calling!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        It was more like ... Lorne would take over the intercoms and play house music ... lock all the scientists up and get rid of them ... and the new recruits get to play a nice naked edition of Twister. LOL (or something like that)

ha, can ya tell i've been reading alot of reports

Oh yes, and I know I mentioned this this morning but ... here's a reminder from one of The Sci Fi Guys:

[I]Just thought I'd drop you an email to let you know that this week on
        the show I present and produce, The Sci Fi Guys, we have an inteview
        we are airing with Kavan.

He actually answered twister and house music to a lot of questions.

Thanks for the info
        sigpic

Comment

Hey all Lorne Thunkers
          Made a vid, or mad a clip of Lorne from his apperance in Doppelganger, it not much, I'm just getting started. Will make musicvideo in short. When I have the time, energy and the know how

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hrVYSd3KOI

If it doesn't work, go to Youtube and write swede85 and you will find my vides, I'm new with this and my links tend to awry on me Sigh

Spoiler:
          And I read som good news as well. Lorne is in the first episode of the 5th season!!! And according to what has been said he's suppouse to be trapped on a planet with McKay!!

My hopes is that he will be regular in a near future! Who with me on that?
          Last edited by melfan; 02 February 2008, 06:06 AM.
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hi melfan, that info on season 5 needs to be behind spoiler tags Its defiantly good news

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
              hi melfan, that info on season 5 needs to be behind spoiler tags Its defiantly good news

Nice picture
              Uh, ops, forgot. New at this, not been here very long and I am learning new things with this as I go
              Have see if I can fix it
              It's all fixed now, thanks for reminding me!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Twister with Lorne. mmmmmmm

Spoiler:

Mmmmmm i'd lose diliberately to him... oh wait, no i wouldnt i'd get rather distracted by him *grins* course i'd try and get him distracted and take advantage of that

oh and the news bout Lorne in S5.... wonderful news, maybe we can get Kavan's name in the opening credits.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Nice picture
                  Uh, ops, forgot. New at this, not been here very long and I am learning new things with this as I go
                  Have see if I can fix it
                  It's all fixed now, thanks for reminding me!
                  It's okay, its very easy to forget
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                    It's okay, its very easy to forget
                    And I thank you for reminding me, need friends here, not pissed off Lorne thunkers who can kill you with pictures of Lorne!
                    There are only a number off Lorne pics you can watch before you suffer a stroke. But what a way to go!

Comment

And I thank you for reminding me, need friends here, not pissed off Lorne thunkers who can kill you with pictures of Lorne!
                      There are only a number off Lorne pics you can watch before you suffer a stroke. But what a way to go!

Death by Lorne
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, what a way to go.... *swoon*

Hojta om du undrar över nått....

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

Hojta om du undrar över nått....

Får göra det

Comment

morning thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                              morning thunkers
                              Hello! nice meeting you

Comment

hello mel
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X