Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, we should start a poll.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Or leave a message for Darren - though I think he's only in charge of the Forum...hmmmm....

Comment

I'm sure if we just try to bug everyone about it, someone will get the hint..
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

*laughs* Split up the work so every Lorne Lover gets a person to bug

Comment

*Lorne Luvers poke GW admins*

Kavan interview, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please.....
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Hey, David's online lets bother him!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

But do the Forum guys have power in the site?

Comment

I think there was a poll around where they asked which of the actors/crew did you want interviewed for Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    Hey, David's online lets bother him!
                    David is the one who seems to do most of the interviews. Send him a PM.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Lorne has been showing up in fanfics all over the place? Not as a central character, but a mention here and there.

I think the best cameo was from a fic where Elizabeth mentions that Lorne can be found in the mess playing a guitar.

Comment

I haven't seen that one! I'm still working on Reflections

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          I haven't seen that one! I'm still working on Reflections
                          He was just mentioned in passing reference to Shep's guitar. He didn't actually show up, still I squeed like a little (fan)girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            He was just mentioned in passing reference to Shep's guitar. He didn't actually show up, still I squeed like a little (fan)girl.
                            and as right u should have.. i know i would have.. thought, Lorne playing the guitar... hold on let me paint a picture...... nope, just can't see it... now, Lorne being the life of the party, i can see that a little more...
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              and as right u should have.. i know i would have.. thought, Lorne playing the guitar... hold on let me paint a picture...... nope, just can't see it... now, Lorne being the life of the party, i can see that a little more...
                              Oh he so totally formed a band on Atlantis, sadly he has had to find new backup singers since his were killed in Conversion.

Comment

Awwww

Comment

Working...
                                X