• Show
Clear All

morning thunkers
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Morning CKO and mckaychick
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

afternoon AB... or if your in the land down under... then mornin to you as well
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the lovely screen caps, Cathain and for sharing them.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

hee...Tabala Rasa was great (Major Lorne wise...the rest of the episode was kinda lame) and Lorne is
            Spoiler:
            so sexy when sweaty and I can just imagine the emo!fics that'll be written about high!Lorne.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Okay, I totally loved Tabala Rasa, but there's one thing that's sort of bugging me...

Spoiler:
              Is it just me or is it going to be odd when they finally call him Evan? I mean like in TR, they must have said 'Major' 'Lorne' or 'Major Lorne' 15 times so when they finally "reveal" the name its gonna be 'Um...why didn't you just call him that before?'

Or is it just me?

Comment

I wondered that too, Cath.

Spoiler:
                I mean, Teyla calls Sheppard 'John' all the time now so they could have had her calling Lorne 'Evan' and it not be weird, especially since they had a couple of scenes together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  Okay, I totally loved Tabala Rasa, but there's one thing that's sort of bugging me...

Spoiler:
                  Is it just me or is it going to be odd when they finally call him Evan? I mean like in TR, they must have said 'Major' 'Lorne' or 'Major Lorne' 15 times so when they finally "reveal" the name its gonna be 'Um...why didn't you just call him that before?'

Or is it just me?
                  *nods*

it will

Spoiler:
                  be just a little weird to hear him called evan. at the same time--he does do most of his interacting with the military so yeah most of them by right of rank CAN'T call him evan. only sheppard out ranks him--as far as i can figure out--and yeah sheppard does the manly guy thing. carter could call him evan--and didn't she in "road not taken"? anyway yes--they need someone civilian to call him evan--teyla would have been perfect but obviously they decided not to go that way.

i've got my linguist aiden calling him evan in my stories--starts because they're friends but continues because they get together. and yeah i still have issues with it sometimes there.

Comment

mornin thunkers.. and see ya later... this one has to go work a morn shift
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Good Morning Folks! Hope you don't mind me dropping in...

Really enjoyed Tabula Rasa - though I think they're going to have to change the name to Tabula Rasa - a "very special" Major Lorne episode. LOL

I'm eagerly waiting for someone talented to come up with a music video for this episode (staring Lorne) to the song "I want a new drug"!

sigpic

Comment

evenin everyone...
                          sigpic

Comment

hello Lorne thunkers.

Spoiler:
                            Most military on Atlantis would call Evan Major Lorne, Lorne, or Sir. Teyla would be okay to call him Evan as she calls Sheppard John. Rodney's cillian but I think he calls him by his military ranking. My character calls him Evan when they are not on duty and when they are on duty she calls him either Major or Lorne, very rararly Major Lorne.
                            Last edited by Stargate78fan; 06 November 2007, 02:56 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

sgfan you need the ] to close the rest of your spoiler space... oh shesh im a nag today... sorry..

Spoiler:
                              but still it would be nice to have someone call him by his first name... my char does (in fics ect) and they;re both miliary.. and she;s the ranking officer.. they do have their playfulness as well.. but also respect the miliary chain of command at the same time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all! Catching up on the thread since I've been down and out...

Welcome Terrarin!

Loved Lorne in Tabula Rasa.

Great pics everyone!
                                sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X