Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I think it's about 700 by 180 pixels or 53.7 KB (whichever is smaller).
    ah thank you. i'm sure i could find it somewhere if i bothered looking.

oh i know what i was going to tell everyone. i was watching "outer limits" earlier, the "caught in the act" episode. they do mention a name for kavan's character. no idea why its not used in any of the credits or anything, but the name mentioned is david james. its mentioned by the detective to the boyfriend twice and then its in the newspaper article that they briefly show. just kinda fyi for everyone.

medie

Comment

As long as they're wearing an Air Force uniform, I don't mind which side of the Atlantic they're on
      oh yeah...although I don't care what uniform they're wearing just as long as they're in one

In my newest Lorne fic I....made him a father.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        *laughs* I love your "pause" and then dun-dun-dunnnnn! A father? When do we get to read this one?

Here's my "daddy" pic...

*squeek* they both look like they need a nap *snuggles*

Comment

Love the picture Cathain and think that your banner is awesome. Little off topic but do we have some Captain Jack fans on this thread? Cause gotta say I adore him

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I think it's about 700 by 180 pixels or 53.7 KB (whichever is smaller).
            Mine's 700 by 200

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              Love the picture Cathain and think that your banner is awesome. Little off topic but do we have some Captain Jack fans on this thread? Cause gotta say I adore him
              Yeah, me and Reef Why don't you come worship him with us in the John Barrowman thread in the Doctor Who section? Always good to have more Cap'n Jack thunkers

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Mine's 700 by 200
              Yeah, I think mine's a bit over too...

Comment

Yeah come over Crazy we're a bit thin on the ground thunker-wise

Comment

Thanks for the direction, just posted there.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    oh yeah...although I don't care what uniform they're wearing just as long as they're in one

so link? that would be nice...cuz if i can avoid finishing mine i will.

lol i spent like half the weekend working on mine and getting yelled at by a friend for not finishing. its farther along but not quite finished yet.

medie

Comment

morning all
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                        so link? that would be nice...cuz if i can avoid finishing mine i will.

lol i spent like half the weekend working on mine and getting yelled at by a friend for not finishing. its farther along but not quite finished yet.

medie
                        Tell her procrastination takes time

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Tell her procrastination takes time
                          hey i've been working on my fic since june so yeah i know the fine art of procrastination.

so i've got lorne locked in a windowless, doorless room with a migraine--anyone got any feasible suggestions for what he could be doing?

silly suggestions are also appreciated

medie

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                            hey i've been working on my fic since june so yeah i know the fine art of procrastination.

so i've got lorne locked in a windowless, doorless room with a migraine--anyone got any feasible suggestions for what he could be doing?

silly suggestions are also appreciated

medie
                            Um...if it's a windowless, doorless room, how did he get "locked" in it? In fact, how did he get in there at all??

Comment

I'll post the first two chapters soon, I want to finish the one I'm working on first. All I'll say is that I make it look like Mr. Mom had it easy.

Work was so slow yesterday that I managed to write an entire one-shot before I was halfway through my shift. -facepalm-

Comment

Um...if it's a windowless, doorless room, how did he get "locked" in it? In fact, how did he get in there at all??
                                He could've been transported in.

Comment

Working...
                                X