• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY VERY nice arms

*lick lick slurp*
    sigpic

Comment

"Girls, don't get your hopes up about a shirtless Lorne scene. They don't want me to steel the scene away from Rodney!"

Comment

sorry the pic of the day is so late today... was sleeping, then shower, then couldn't get on the forum... anyways, here ya go...

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

"Why don't you girls come hither and I'll show you what fun is all about."
          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
            sorry the pic of the day is so late today... was sleeping, then shower, then couldn't get on the forum... anyways, here ya go...

"Oh, yes, Dr. Weir, my girls, however enthusiastic they may be, are relatively harmless. Just don't deny them access to my room at night and no one will get hurt!!"

Comment

"Why don't you girls come hither and I'll show you what fun is all about."
              oooo, promises, promises!!

Comment

Aaah!!! I feel so out of the loop. The motherboard in my computer blew out last Sat and I've been without the internet since. I should get it back this Sat when my dad comes up to visit me. Right now I'm on a campus computer and I'll to catch up on all the things I missed. I missed you guys!

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Welcome back Cool

We've been coming up with plans on how to keep Marcus in our lives until the new season begins in Jan. So far we figured, fan fictions, videos, pictures of the day and manips!

Comment

Oh I forgot. I posted up the newest 'Reflections' chapter on my website the other day but I want to get the story out there too.

Where do you think would be the best place to post to get more fans excited about Marcus?

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                      Aaah!!! I feel so out of the loop. The motherboard in my computer blew out last Sat and I've been without the internet since. I should get it back this Sat when my dad comes up to visit me. Right now I'm on a campus computer and I'll to catch up on all the things I missed. I missed you guys!
                      Aw, poor coolove! We miss you too. I hope your comp gets better soon. Saturday will be here before you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Oh I forgot. I posted up the newest 'Reflections' chapter on my website the other day but I want to get the story out there too.

Where do you think would be the best place to post to get more fans excited about Marcus?
                        I've been trying to recruit some of the MAJORs, a very high number of them have a thing for Lorne too...
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

I don't know but Shadow might. Actually your sig is one of the best ads for our Lorne!

Comment

Lorne> How long should it take to get back to earth?
                            Weir> Why?
                            Lorne> Erm...
                            Weir> Well?
                            Lorne> There's a bit of a possy who's going to want me back...
                            Weir> What!?
                            Lorne> *coughs*Er, I'm getting hungry...Bye!*runs off*

Comment

Lorne -So Ma'am, are we done?
                              Weir -Not yet Major, we still have that little commotion to talk about.
                              Lorne -Commotion?
                              Weir -Yes Major. Several people have informed me that your room has become some sort of Fraternity House.
                              Lorne - Oh, that? Well see, we try to be quiet, but the girls tend to get carried away...
                              Weir -The girls? So it has become a frat house.
                              Lorne -Uh... Girls, did I say girls... Ummm, I just remembered I have a pie in the oven. Gotta run!! *runs out of Weir's office*
                              Weir - Major!! We're not done...
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

You could try Fanfiction.com. I've seen a few fics with the mention of Lorne posted over there and most of the people love them.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X