• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    WE WON!

*laughs* Okay, not so much but look, this is from Joe's 5/31 blog:

We got our answer
    Thanks for posting the results, he's so funny!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
      I leave you lot alone for a few days and Lorne’s first name changes!
      Kind of glad I missed all the fun with that one, still getting used to Evan after calling him Marcus fro so long.

How is everyone, have I missed anything fun?

Reef, hows the cake coming along?
      Nice to see you back! It's been more than a few days though!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
        Hmm that's even better.... I'll just be over here.... //thud//
        Welcome to the Lornelovers thread!

Comment

Found this question on the Ask the Moderators Thread.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5375

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            Aw, too bad we didn't mention Marcus again. hehe!

okay, last photo uploaded from "Just A Phase" ... promise no more blonde pics ... for awhile

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...hase/jap16.jpg
            I was thinking the same thing about "Marcus," we should have thrown out the suggestion again

I like him blond too, any way he comes. Did someone ask him a question about that blond phase? I'd like to know the answer.

Don't ya just feel like giving him a hug there? *sigh*
            Sure do. But when don't I?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
              Holy cow woman, that's huge!
              I can go bigger if you like? but they may have to bring in the paramedics to fix all the head injuries from people falling backwards off their seats lol
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                Found this question on the Ask the Moderators Thread.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5375
                That was answered a long time ago. YES. But the discussions get way off topic in here so I don't blame them for wanting to start another thread, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  I can go bigger if you like? but they may have to bring in the paramedics to fix all the head injuries from people falling backwards off their seats lol
                  Amen!! That one is already bigger than life! *thud* Very nice though, I'm not complaining at all! You can almost count his wiskers *giggles*

Comment

More Dress Blues from Sunday
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoilered for size *falls over laughing*
                        Last edited by telpethoniel; 02 June 2007, 06:11 PM.
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Someone posted an 8 minute clip on YouTube of "Escape from Mars". It's mostly about Michael Shanks but it does have Kavan's character in a few scenes (with a Russian accent I do believe, swoon hehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ki92HmER8

I added some caps to the LL PB
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yeah Kavan's character in that movie is Russian

Comment

Someone posted an 8 minute clip on YouTube of "Escape from Mars". It's mostly about Michael Shanks but it does have Kavan's character in a few scenes (with a Russian accent I do believe, swoon hehe)
                              I added some caps to the LL PB
                              Hmmm those pics where very yummy....
                              Is the movie worth tracking down?
                              Although Kavan with a russian accent...... *swoons some more*

Comment

hey guys, we need a little refresher course on picture etiquette

first of all, watch the file sizes.

and hiding them behind spoiler tags doesn't count. they STILL download. I tried to pull up a couple of pics and even on high speed they were taking minutes and minutes to download. which means they're too big

keep these pics less than a meg file size

also, if they're wider than 700 pixels, do NOT post them iwth IMG tags. post the link certainly, but do not post wide pics that stretch out the forum

sharing pics is why you're here but please be considerate of others
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X