Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    In two different fan magazines I'v bought, they've both had different first names for Lorne. One listed it as Steven and the other said it was Evan.
    Maybe Steven Evan Lorne or Evan Steven Lorne?
    Though I've got to admit, I live Evan better.
    Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Hi. New around these parts I've been informed by mistress firefly that I have to show my appreciation of Lorne and just how lovely Kavan is elsewhere on this forum (something I am in agreement with, as he is shamefully under-represented ). But- and oh, how troublesome it is- I don't have any pics. Would anyone be kind enough to oblige? The favour isn't entirely without perks...
    Originally posted by smurf View Post
    **waves to Lorne/Kavan thunkers**

*ahem*
    Hmm, yes I see... interesting...
    Welcome to Lornelovers ladies

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      long tme since i've been in here and i've missed my lorney!.. and you guys!!*Tacklehugs*
      It hasn't been so long that we've forgotten you, but stop it would ya? lol nice to see you

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        In thoughts you are blue, in skin colour...I haven't met you...
        Would sure explain some things...

You're here for Lorne. Lorne. You're got to get this Thor guy out of your head. It just won't work for the two of you (unless you are actually blue). Now, Lorne is himself rather handsome and thunkable, and just the thing to help you get over this Asguard 'thing'. Five-step recovery programme
        good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          An icon I made tonight ...

just wonderful as usual Nici, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
            You inspired me Nici...thought I'd have a go at a wall lol nothing fancy, maybe I can fiddle with it or any suggestions?
            Spoiler:
            *dies* love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Wow! Many comments today!

My only real update is that I don't know if Joe even got my attempted message but it didn't show up on the site. Does someone else want to try? I think I hit a wrong button - I'm not used to that site. You can even use the question if you like:

A recent comment as some LorneLovers confused, Kavan Smith announced in a Sep. 06 interview that Lorne's name will be 'Evan'. He's said the same thing in two interviews since them. You said recently that we'll learn his first name and it has to do with "W" - can we get some clarification?

Also to all of the new and lurking LorneLovers, Kavan is doing a Q&A over on SciFi World so pop in and ask him a question if you so desire.

Finally, Nici, the icon, as "simple" as it is, has me drooling! And Telpethoniel I love the wall!!!
              Kate, I posted a question there before and it it didn't take either. There may be a glitch or he is behind in aproving them. I have no idea what happened. Ask the other GW posters over there to ask the question for you.

congrats LLs on the threads 15,000 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Hey atlantis babe!
                Hey FF! how are you?!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                back to Lorne

yes, yes please doo

You inspired me Nici...thought I'd have a go at a wall lol nothing fancy, maybe I can fiddle with it or any suggestions?
                Spoiler:
                *mouth hangs open*... *cough*.. what was i saying?

Doppleganger spoiler
                Spoiler:
                Stand-out sequences included a mesmerized Keller, that Rising-era look, and an armed and barefoot Lorne.
                Source: Joe Mallozzi’s blog (March 2 entry)

[Tel's side comment] Barefoot did you say?! Ya think he's gonna be out of uniform? Barefoot in camo just looks strange lol
                Ooh damn!

Spoiler:
                Maybe he woke up from his sleep and he's running around Atlantis in his Pj's?
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hey FF! how are you?!
                  Hey! I'm good thanks. Finally finished my exams!!

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hey Reef! long time no ..speak? lol

Aww congrats FF. im starting mine next week *spits at it*, have a 3 and a half hour english essy *head desk* and a 3 and a half computer exam *noooooo*

Comment

Hey Reef

Comment

Hey Reef! long time no ..speak? lol

Aww congrats FF. im starting mine next week *spits at it*, have a 3 and a half hour english essy *head desk* and a 3 and a half computer exam *noooooo*
                          *pulls face in sympathy*
                          Luckily mine were only two and a half hours. But I'm sure they'll get much worse once I hit university...

Comment

I've got a to make and ice a cake for a competition in a couple of weeks time, it's a lemon cake with lemon cream cheese icing, I've also got to make a sponge for my friend who's in the novelty cake class, it's kinda like an exam but not as harrowing

Comment

lol same, i really dont want to do my Ancient history exam, its a anaylitical unseen exteneded prargraph *cires*

EDT: i feel like that cake now reef

Comment

I'll take a picture when it's finished

Comment

Working...
                                X