Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Ok LorneLovers! I left a message on Joe's blog (I think, it didn't confirm for me...)

A recent comment as some LorneLovers confused, Kavan Smith announced in a Sep. 06 interview that Lorne's name will be 'Evan'. He's said the same thing in two interviews since them. You said recently that we'll learn his first name and it has to do with "W" - can we get some clarification?

Good?
    perfect lol someone worked up the nerve to pop the question
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hi and welcome Dr.J. I believe the Steven article is rather old no? We LorneLovers are working off of Kavan's statement made here:
      http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles/kavans.html
      To quote Kavan:

And does anyone know when Joe made the 'W' statement so if I leave him a message I can reference it?
      yeah it was from a few days ago
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

the first teaser to chp4 is up... at my LJ..
        http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/129873.html#cutid1

its kinda long...

has some nice lovely smut..

there will at least be two maybe three teasers before i post the whole chp as its kinda long... chp wise.
        sigpic

Comment

An icon I made tonight ...

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            An icon I made tonight ...

ooo pwetty

Comment

very pretty..

me likey
              sigpic

Comment

You inspired me Nici...thought I'd have a go at a wall lol nothing fancy, maybe I can fiddle with it or any suggestions?
                Spoiler:

Comment

Doppleganger spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  Stand-out sequences included a mesmerized Keller, that Rising-era look, and an armed and barefoot Lorne.
                  Source: Joe Mallozzi’s blog (March 2 entry)

[Tel's side comment] Barefoot did you say?! Ya think he's gonna be out of uniform? Barefoot in camo just looks strange lol

Comment

Wow! Many comments today!

My only real update is that I don't know if Joe even got my attempted message but it didn't show up on the site. Does someone else want to try? I think I hit a wrong button - I'm not used to that site. You can even use the question if you like:

A recent comment as some LorneLovers confused, Kavan Smith announced in a Sep. 06 interview that Lorne's name will be 'Evan'. He's said the same thing in two interviews since them. You said recently that we'll learn his first name and it has to do with "W" - can we get some clarification?

Also to all of the new and lurking LorneLovers, Kavan is doing a Q&A over on SciFi World so pop in and ask him a question if you so desire.

Finally, Nici, the icon, as "simple" as it is, has me drooling! And Telpethoniel I love the wall!!!

Comment

alright this one is off to sleepy land... nitey everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        Yay! It makes sense cause so far all I know is Kavan has done only 2 eps of The 4400 ... so I think this year he'll be on Atlantis more.
                        works for me, although I like 4400.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          A cicada's a bug that's like a grasshopper but they're more closerly related to leafhoppers and spittlebugs. Cicadas are the most efficient and loudest sound-producing insects in the world. Some small species have songs so high in pitch that the noise is inaudible to humans. Only the males resound as a mating ritual to attract a female and many cicada species tend to gather when calling which increases the total volume of noise. Species have different mating songs to ensure they attract the appropriate mate.

/today's nature lesson

here's something to keep on topic:

http://www.kavansmithfans.com/galler.../12hskavan.jpg
                          also known as 'locus'...hee

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                            Here's the site if anyone wants to go and give him the 'what gives' LOL
                            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                            hi Tel, you're so cool!

Comment

Ok LorneLovers! I left a message on Joe's blog (I think, it didn't confirm for me...)

Good?
                              Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Look look look! I asked BamBam about Kavan in season 4!!
                                yea, we get to see
                                Spoiler:
                                some booty kicken!

Comment

Working...
                                X