• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see him as a Coldplay fan.

Comment

I think carson would be a travis fan lol

Comment

That's cool because I like them too. LOL.

Comment

I have to admit Travis crossed my mind too.

Comment

Why does it always rain on me...for 'The Storm' and 'The Eye'.

LMAO

Comment

LOL good one

Comment

You know at one point when I was thinking Coldplay I thought about 'Fix You' being the theme for Carson...

I love Carson and I love that song.

Comment

I hope TPTB pay more attention to Carson in Season 3 than they did in Season 2. It's ridiculous that they wrote fewer meaty Carson scenes after he was added to the opening credits than before. However, despite the lack of Season 2 screen time, I would be happy if Carson's feelings regarding the use of the retrovirus were explored more in Season 3.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

I completely agree. I think Paul McGillion made the most of what he was given, and it's due to his skill as an actor that Carson was still an important part of Season 2, but so much was left unexplored, and in particular his feelings about the retrovirus. There were just a handful of scenes where you got a hint about how he was feeling, and that was all.

Comment

*drags thread up*

so...what do we all make of these horrific unconfirmed spoilers?
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I don't like said unconfirmed spoilers one bit.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite-what horrific, unconfirmed spoilers??
                          *feels way uninformed*

Comment

Dude! Beckett has a discussion thread?!?! I didn't know that. I even looked at one point. Guess it was being incognito.

Rumors suck.
                            Unconfirmed spoilers suck.

Unconfirmed spoiler: Someone's gonna die. And from the sounds of it, a lot of people thinks it's Beckett. Or at least that's what I've gotten out of it. BUT! It's just a rumor. We don't know anything. It's just speculation getting out of hand.
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

See I was just going to post that I thought it was the SG1/SGA casting clash...I haven't even gotten to the point of the rumor of killing off Beckett.

WHAT???!!!

Ok, I better get back to reading....

Comment

It's largely just what people are going on based on something someone posted about a family member being an extra during a funeral scene and that they thought it was Beckett's. Then some people went on to say they didn't care much if Beckett died or not. I dunno. Just out of hand bickering.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X