Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO Oh deary me!

Comment

I'm just so glad that I found fellow shippers Because when I saw them together I knew it was... tru wuv

or tru lust which is always an acceptable alternative.

sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
      Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Yeah, after seeing him again last night (but saddly no Novak) I have to say he's really cute. Especially when he said, "Crap, indeed." How great was that!

Comment

Was Hermie giving the eye to Weir too? What a dog no wonder Sheppard had to stare him down. geeze, I dont know why Novak puts up with him, running around all nekked hitting on all the females... Maybe she thinks she can change him, get him to settle down, he just needs the right woman.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad
            Yeah, after seeing him again last night (but saddly no Novak) I have to say he's really cute. Especially when he said, "Crap, indeed." How great was that!
            Yes, I was quite upset. Hermy was there, but WHERE was Novak? Did she remain behind on earth? Is this the end? Is Hermy involved with another? IS Novak afraid of the problems of inter-species dating?

Tune in next week, same Asgard time, same Asgard channel, for the continuing saga of Hermy and Novak.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              Yes, I was quite upset. Hermy was there, but WHERE was Novak? Did she remain behind on earth? Is this the end? Is Hermy involved with another? IS Novak afraid of the problems of inter-species dating?

Tune in next week, same Asgard time, same Asgard channel, for the continuing saga of Hermy and Novak.
              Maybe novak gets every other trip off?? Anyways, I'd be more worried about Hermy and McKay than Hermy and Weir as they both have that genius, holier-than-thou attitude going on.

!!!Bring back Novak!!!
              Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
              :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

He was definately eyeing Weir up

Maybe Novak stayed behind on Atlantis
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Ah, but t'is an ill fated match. His, err, equipment, isn't functional.
                  Speaking of Asgard..uh..."equipment", I quote one of my favorite tv characters, Kolcheck, the Night Stalker:

"Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there."
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    Speaking of Asgard..uh..."equipment", I quote one of my favorite tv characters, Kolcheck, the Night Stalker:

"Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there."
                    You mean it's retractable??????????????????
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Maybe it's a option on the newer body models. An upgrade, so to speak. After all, Sam always looked rather...*ahem*...relaxed, so I assumed Thor was making her ...*cough*... happy.
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Interestingly phrased Sela
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          Interestingly phrased Sela
                          PG forum.
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Maybe Novak stayed behind on Atlantis
                            that is what i was thinking since McKay was gone she would probably be top Egg Head on Atlantis or maybe Dr. Z would anyhow yeah i think she is probably on Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              Maybe it's a option on the newer body models. An upgrade, so to speak. After all, Sam always looked rather...*ahem*...relaxed, so I assumed Thor was making her ...*cough*... happy.
                              you either need to cut down on the drugs or you need more

Comment

Maybe it's cloaked?

Comment

Working...
                                X