• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid

Novak: "So Herm you fancy going for a bite to eat after this stuffs over"
    Hermiod: "Bite to eat?"
    Novak: "I mean eat food"
    Hermiod: "You mean yellow ones"
    Novak: "Umm..(Wonders what yellow ones are)Yeah...Of Course...Uhh...Yellow ones"

Conversation is interrupted by Caldwell over the intercom

(Erm, you better warn Novak about the "yellow" ones.....they were not well received by Sam. )
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Novak: "I knew I shouldn't have ate those yellow things *stomach rumbles*"
      Hermiod: "The Asgard consider them a delicacy - Would you like to try a different colour"
      Novak: "No *hiccups* thanks"
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        LOL

Heres some pics to keep you occupied
        Hermy. . uh. .can I ask you something. . .uh. .do you have "anyone" back home?

Why. . no. Perhaps we can discuss this indepth at a later time, perhaps when we are off duty?

I think he just asked me out!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I wonder what Hermiod actually does on a Human ship when he is offduty
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            Ah, but t'is an ill fated match. His, err, equipment, isn't functional.
            Er, WHAT equipment??

Comment

i would like to know where hermoid sleeps qans what looks like and does he/she have place in Atlantis.
              i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

He sleeps in a bed probably and as for Atlantis is he [and the daedalus] hanging around?
                love Torri

Comment

Novak: Oh, *hiccup* I feel someone unclothing me with his eyes.. *hiccup*

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    Er, WHAT equipment??
                    My point, exactly!
                    On fighting:

Comment

well if they start producing those old Asgard bodies then they could just transfer his consisness(sp) in to one of those and then his equipment problem would be solved

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                        well if they start producing those old Asgard bodies then they could just transfer his consisness(sp) in to one of those and then his equipment problem would be solved
                        True, but they don't seem to be doing very well with that so far.

The question is: Does Novak love him for for his mind or his body??
                        Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                        :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                          The question is: Does Novak love him for for his mind or his body??
                          Maybe I'm just a bit too conservative when it comes to interspecies relationships but I would hope it's for his mind!

Comment

I would hope she loves him for both, as I'm certain he adores both HER mind and body.

(How could she not love him, with those big, black eyes of his? )
                            On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              I would hope she loves him for both, as I'm certain he adores both HER mind and body.

(How could she not love him, with those big, black eyes of his? )
                              he is kind of a cute little grey guy isn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                                True, but they don't seem to be doing very well with that so far.
                                How do we know that

Comment

Working...
                                X