Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Friends/Ship/Discuss/Appreciate (Mcshweir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Fic rec

Rain x Rain PG13.
    I've always liked that fic.

I just thought I would come in and say hello. I'm mostly a McWeir fan and not a ShWeir fan at all, but for some reason I find Shep/McKay/Weir works really well. I started into it slowly, but I've been enjoying it more and more as time passes. I find it really interesting how many different combinations of ships I enjoy for Atlantis compared to the one I like for SG-1.

Comment

I watched Echoes yesterday and I really feel like season three has returned to one of my favorite aspects from the first season. The Sheppard/Weir/McKay friendship moments are back.

Echoes

Spoiler:
      One of my favorite scenes was when Rodney was telling Elizabeth and John about the whale and the point where he started to explain how he knew the whale was male. The way Elizabeth cut him off was hilarious. And what was it she said to John and Rodney at the end of that scene? Go dabble boys. I think. Really cute.

And then the scene where Rodney was explaining to them about the whale communication.

And of course there's the scene where she and Beckett caught them sneaking out of the infirmary.

Comment

Hey! It's a new face!! I am a Shweir, so it looks like I am the misfit. I am fine with that. I am usually the misfit, but that's just who I am. I use to bo sheyla, but I just can't resist shweir. I just see so much! I have never really seen anything that tips me in the way of mcweir. I am not against it, but I haven't noticed anything mcweir. what kind of moments give you a mcweir feeling?

I kinda like the idea with the tatoos. I don't think it is kinda funny!!!! I don't like tatoos, but that is just way too funny. I think Elizabeth's should be on her shoulder.

spanky_girl

sigpic

"At the crossroads of our life, when we pass in the dark like two silent ships. . .please hand me a flashlight" ~fyd

"When life gets weary and we can't stand alone. . I'll meet you for pizza at Papa John's"
        ~ Me

Comment

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/keep-weir/

Are you a fan of Elizabeth Weir?
          Are you distressed by the news that she is going to be only a recurring character in parts of season 4 of Stargate Atlantis?

If so, come and join this group now!!
          We cant lose Elizabeth!! she is the leader of Atlantis and it would not be the same with out her!!

Come on guys!!
          Lets get together and save our leader!!
          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

I started a petition to save Dr. Weir.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Please feel free to post this elsewhere and to pass it on.

Comment

I completely agree. It's their interaction with eachother that make the show special. The episodes that their interplay is highlighted are often the most hightly rated as well as editorially applauded. It's a complete shame that will be reduced or eliminated in the future.
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                I just hope enough people are writing to TPTB to let them know just how insane this decision is. It just shows how out of touch with the fans they are...

And that's what I just don't _get_. It's obvious that they read the forums, they've got to _know_ that these 3 together make the strongest link in the Atlantis chain... Why in the world do they want to try and break it?

Comment

Well I have what I like to call my "shippy glasses". I can look at a scene and see great friendship, and then I can look at it again after I put on my glasses and I get my shippyness. I see no reason they can't take their shippy glasses off for a bit and write some friendship scenes with the 3 of them that won't hurt what you call their "sheyla dream".

They could always go the everybody loves everybody route --- McShWeyla!!

Comment

Hey all, just found this thread. Thanks to SGLAB for pointing it out to me . Still finding posts even after a few months joining here lol.

I love the chemistry between these three, I’m just annoyed that next year we could be loosing this between them.

Some of my favourite scenes between them.

Spoiler:
                    The Storm
                    McKay: What? Uh, sort of between. Elizabeth you take grounding station two, I'll take grounding station one, Major you take stations three and four.
                    Sheppard: Whoa, whoa, wait a second. Where are stations three and four?
                    McKay: Here, and here.
                    Sheppard: And we are?
                    McKay: Here, yes. I need to get done quickly so I can start working on the subroutines, and Elizabeth was complaining about her knee the other day.
                    Sheppard: Wait, wait, wait a second. Are these things even close to a transporter?
                    McKay: Uh, yes, Elizabeth's is.
                    Sheppard: And mine?
                    McKay: Uh, it's a brisk walk away.
                    Sheppard: And by brisk, you mean far.
                    McKay: And by walk, I mean run.
                    Sheppard: Ok
                    McKay: You need to radio in once you've got to your first station.
                    Sheppard: All right, let's do it.

Spoiler:
                    First Strike
                    Sheppard: “All done.”
                    McKay: “Oh, of course.”
                    Weir: “That was quick.” scans the info. “Hay John wait a minute, you’ve just given every excellent and above averages.”
                    McKay: “Ooo, can I do that.”
                    Weir: “No!”
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      Hey all, just found this thread. Thanks to SGLAB for pointing it out to me . Still finding posts even after a few months joining here lol.

I love the chemistry between these three, I’m just annoyed that next year we could be loosing this between them.

Some of my favourite scenes between them.

Spoiler:
                      The Storm
                      McKay: What? Uh, sort of between. Elizabeth you take grounding station two, I'll take grounding station one, Major you take stations three and four.
                      Sheppard: Whoa, whoa, wait a second. Where are stations three and four?
                      McKay: Here, and here.
                      Sheppard: And we are?
                      McKay: Here, yes. I need to get done quickly so I can start working on the subroutines, and Elizabeth was complaining about her knee the other day.
                      Sheppard: Wait, wait, wait a second. Are these things even close to a transporter?
                      McKay: Uh, yes, Elizabeth's is.
                      Sheppard: And mine?
                      McKay: Uh, it's a brisk walk away.
                      Sheppard: And by brisk, you mean far.
                      McKay: And by walk, I mean run.
                      Sheppard: Ok
                      McKay: You need to radio in once you've got to your first station.
                      Sheppard: All right, let's do it.

Spoiler:
                      First Strike
                      Sheppard: “All done.”
                      McKay: “Oh, of course.”
                      Weir: “That was quick.” scans the info. “Hay John wait a minute, you’ve just given every excellent and above averages.”
                      McKay: “Ooo, can I do that.”
                      Weir: “No!”
                      I'm glad to help.

I think The Storm/the Eye were the episodes that really had me noticing the great chemistry with these three.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                        I'm glad to help.

I think The Storm/the Eye were the episodes that really had me noticing the great chemistry with these three.
                        Yeap it was certainly one of the most noticeable stories.

Some youtube videos I found you guys might like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfC5y5khEI&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6t8v...elated&search=

Sorry if they’ve been posted before .
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Yeap it was certainly one of the most noticeable stories.

Some youtube videos I found you guys might like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfC5y5khEI&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6t8v...elated&search=

Sorry if they’ve been posted before .
                          Those are some nice vids. I've seen the first one before and really liked it. I hadn't seen the second one before. I don't think there have been any vids posted on this thread before.

Here's a fic I wrote recently. It's a tag to First Strike. I wrote it with Shep/Weir pairing in mind, but it can be read as a Shep, Weir, McKay friendship fic.

Every Thing Will Be Okay

Comment

Hey, that was a good one *Sniffs*

I’ve been working on a fic I was aiming for a team fic but it’s slipping a bit. Trying to squeeze in as many lines between those three as and were I can .

Stuck on Chapter 5 at the moment even though 6 is ready and waiting

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3415787/1/
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Hey, that was a good one *Sniffs*

I’ve been working on a fic I was aiming for a team fic but it’s slipping a bit. Trying to squeeze in as many lines between those three as and were I can .

Stuck on Chapter 5 at the moment even though 6 is ready and waiting

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=3415787
                              Thank you.

I tried clicking on your fic, but I got a page saying you must log in.

Comment

Yeah sorry had the live preview on ... should be ok now but just in case.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3415787/1/
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X