Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Friends/Ship/Discuss/Appreciate (Mcshweir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGLAB
    Oh yeah thanks. The only thing that came to mind was Trident gum. I've already got a plot bunny going around in my mind, but it's not going anywhere. It actually focuses on Shep, Weir and Mckay friendship.

I was thinking of doing the 'They get drunk on Earth' after you posted that. I'm just not sure how to proceed and I'm not sure I can get their voices right.
    Well, you should at least try. I mean I never thought that I would get their voices right or anything, (I still don't know) but you'd never know unless you try.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Oh yeah thanks. The only thing that came to mind was Trident gum. I've already got a plot bunny going around in my mind, but it's not going anywhere. It actually focuses on Shep, Weir and Mckay friendship.

I was thinking of doing the 'They get drunk on Earth' after you posted that. I'm just not sure how to proceed and I'm not sure I can get their voices right.
      That would be a lot of fun. Maybe if we toss out the first few lines it would help you get started.

Here goes (I'll bracket it in spoiler tags to save room:

Spoiler:
      Rodney cursed his abrasive alarm clock. He wasn't ready to get up. He reached over to the night stand in an attempt to end the source of his misfortune. On his outstretched arm he noticed a particularly painful looking trident tattoo. His pounding headache blurred his vision, but there was no denying the tat. Suddenly, a familiar voice called to him from the kitchenette.
      "Rodney? Are you up yet?" Elizabeth called. Before Rodney could begin to explain why Elizabeth was in his hotel room, Col. Sheppard stepped out of the kitchenette carrying a box of cereal and some beef jerky. Rodney shut his eyes; verses from "Margaritaville" came flooding into his mind. What happend last night?!

It's unlikely that helped (especially with the Jimmy Buffet references lol). I'm looking forward to a drunken McShweir fic, SGLAB!

Later,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by gotealc
        You know.... i never really thought too much about a ship w/ mckay and wier but the more i think about the more i like it. i definitely was not a shweir supporter at all. but i think weir and mckay are good together
        Yay! I love McWeir. It's beautiful. And I never really saw the ShWeir thing, either. I always saw Sheyla, but never a ShWeir.
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Well, I wrote the morning after the night of drinking fic. I just have no clue how to put it up on fanfic.net. I need a title too.

Comment

Well, I wrote the morning after the night of drinking fic. I just have no clue how to put it up on fanfic.net. I need a title too.
            It's simple, first, are you registered? Second, you would have to upload it from a document,, I tihnk you go under add new story, and then add your document, label it right before you do so, and I think that's it, probally not much help, sorry. I also haven't put anything up for a while, so it might've changed a little.
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Just signed up on ff.net today. It said something about saving it on Document Manager before uploading. Anyway it is the shortest thing I've ever written. Every time I try to write fanfic it tends to meander and loses any sense of a point.

I'll try again.

Comment

Just signed up on ff.net today. It said something about saving it on Document Manager before uploading. Anyway it is the shortest thing I've ever written. Every time I try to write fanfic it tends to meander and loses any sense of a point.

I'll try again.
                same thing happens with me
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I was hoping to get a shot of the three of them together, but had to settle with two separate ones in the same scene. This is the scene that always sticks in my mind when I think of The Gift.

OT: Figured out FF.net, but I'm going to have to wait until the 13th to upload the fic.

Comment

Big sigh. It's done and posted. My first fanfic. Royal Nonesuch, I took a look at your little story starter tweeked it a bit and came up with this. Thanks again for betaing, Trialia and giving me the idea for the story.

What the Senior Staff Did on Vacation
                    Last edited by SGLAB; 14 April 2006, 07:38 AM.

Comment

You're welcome, Lab. Thanks for the credit.

Comment

Big sigh. It's done and posted. My first fanfic. Royal Nonesuch, I took a look at your little story starter tweeked it a bit and came up with this. Thanks again for betaing, Trialia and giving me the idea for the story.

That was a pretty cool fic, read it and revviewed already, just curious, was it your first? If it was, that was actually pretty good for a first, and I would know, I look around at all sorts of fic.

Comment

I'm glad you liked it, weirfan. It was the first one I've ever posted. I've written others for other fandom, but never posted them before. And I've got another plot bunny at the moment.

I've thought of a sequel to this one, but I don't have any clear ideas yet and I've got these other ideas.

Comment

I've been off and on lately, so I missed that little gem! Great story SGLAB--I hope to see more McShweir fics from you in the future.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Thanks Royal. I may think of a sequel for this one some day when I can deal with these other plot bunnies.

Comment

Fic rec

Rain x Rain PG13.

Comment

Working...
                                X