Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Friends/Ship/Discuss/Appreciate (Mcshweir)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
    This isn't the threesome fic I've been talking about, but it's one that I thought of today. It's a post Phantoms fic.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/79831.html#cutid1
    *happy dance*

It's great

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Here it is. This is my Lifeline missing scene threesome.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/80636.html#cutid1

Comment

Hey guys! Just dropping by - I love the relationship between the three of them here. Here's a couple of pics from Before I Sleep - don't think I've posted them here before.

- Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

There's just something about those three. I love those scenes in BIS, Killdeer.

Comment

Post your favourite Mcshweir moments.

A favourite from Episode 2. John and Rodney acting like a couple of kids

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wormhole; 16 October 2007, 01:47 PM.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I think this is my new favorite scene of these three from Echoes. There are a few good scenes with them in this ep. in fact.

Comment

Echoes was a classic

Another Fav. From Submersion.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I agree! I love Echoes for those 3 together.

"Dabble away boys."

Yup yup. That sums up that ep. It's great

My favourite trio ep is Tao of Rodney. Although all three of them aren't together all the time in that ep, it's still a great ep because all three are worrying about each other at some point or another and there is great scenes for all the friendships: John/Elizabeth, Rodney/Elizabeth, John/Rodney. And even when one of them is missing, I found that they were still mentioned.
                  So when John and Elizabeth were getting lunch together they were worrying about Rodney, when John and Rodney were doing the meditation thing they were only doing it because Elizabeth said so. That shows their special and natural bond IMO. So that is my favourite episode for them...Actually, it's probably in my top 3 favourite episodes full stop

Comment

You read my mind sazzat. Here's a couple pics from Tao of Rodney.

Spoiler:
                    Before the angst

Heavy angst

Comment

Great pics I might have to go watch the episode again now. It's such a lovely ep.

I saw Lifeline again tonight (it had it's UK premiere for all those who hadn't already cheated lol). So angsty So I was feeling a bit sad earlier. The end scenes kill me.

Sooo talking about these happy eps makes me feel better (although quite often Tao makes me tear up as wel...) Hmm.

I like that scene in The Game as well

E: Is it a bird?
                      J: Is it a plane?
                      R: ...*thoughts* What if it starts raining ZedPMs*thoughts*...
                      Last edited by SazZat; 16 October 2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I loved that scene in the Game. I've started a fic set just after the scene ends where John and Rodney are discussing how to get out of the dog house with Elizabeth. I just haven't figured out how they're going to do that.

Comment

One of my all time favourites from First Strike

M: Can I please have someone else do these?
                          W: Performance evaluations?
                          M: Yes.
                          W: No. Year-end employee reviews are important. They’re how people get promotions, and raises.
                          M: OK, look. Asking me to do performance evaluations is ridiculous. I am the first person to admit. I don’t know who these people are, nor do I care to. Look, if you’d like, I could take you down the hall to the labs and just point at the people who annoy me more than the rest, but that’s about as useful as I get.

----

S: All done.
                          M: Oh, of course!
                          Spoiler:

W: That was quick!
                          Spoiler:

W: Hey, John, wait a minute. You’ve just given everyone excellent and above averages.
                          Spoiler:

McKAY: Ooh! Can I do that?
                          Spoiler:

WEIR: No!
                          Spoiler:

Love that scene
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

ME TOO!!
                            That scene always makes me smile. It's so damn cute!

emo under the spoiler cut
                            Spoiler:
                            Makes me sad that TPTB are quite happy to destroy that dynamic

But moving on. Yup that scene was awesome. It's another one of my faves. I should really write a list of my favourite moments between the three of them...like a top 5.

Comment

I noticed today you can create vids. on photobucket. It seems you can only choose music from their selection though so I don't have any sound. This is just a glorified slide show of my screencaps covering s1-3. A few Shep, Weir, McKay screencaps.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/82764.html#cutid1

Comment

I was just playing around on Paint today and came up with this.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/84377.html#cutid1

Comment

Working...
                                X