Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lickazacious
    I didn't see, but has anyone taken a look at my wallpaper? It was just a little thing I posted a while back. By the way, thanks for getting Ronon listed as a character under fanfiction. That'll make things so much easier.
    *waves* I did. Nice!

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion

Welcome Lexa

thanks... i feel very comfortable in this thread... i love ronan and teyla together.... i cant wait to see some music vids form them...
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
        Once I get my copy of SGA on DVD I will definitely be making some vids of Ronon/Teyla...
        I'm not sure if you've posted here before but
        Welcome Skritsys!!!!!
        just incase I missed you the first time.

And Welcome Lexa!!!!!

Looking forward to watching those videos, Skritsys!

And go Cathain!!! Now I can search for Tey/Dex fics without running into Sheyla fics.

Comment

Honey, if you want music vids i can give them to you

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            Honey, if you want music vids i can give them to you
            oooohhh really... if you want torri commentaries... i can give those to you... i have heard that they are not on the aussie dvds...
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              I'm not sure if you've posted here before but
              Welcome Skritsys!!!!!
              just incase I missed you the first time.

And Welcome Lexa!!!!!

Looking forward to watching those videos, Skritsys!

And go Cathain!!! Now I can search for Tey/Dex fics without running into Sheyla fics.
              CAthain wasn't the one who contacted them, I did, just thought I would clear that up though Cathain is awesome.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                oooohhh really... if you want torri commentaries... i can give those to you... i have heard that they are not on the aussie dvds...
                Its a deal then

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

CAthain wasn't the one who contacted them, I did, just thought I would clear that up though Cathain is awesome.
                  *laughs* I'm glad you think so NA I didn't contact them because FF.net seems to love to never bother with my emails. But really, thank you I'm so tired of the Sheyla!

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry Nerwen!!!!

Go Nerwen!!!!!!

Comment

ok guys the third chapter to Return to Atlantis is up http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2644422/3/

In this chapter you will learn how Teyla and Ronon kissed for the first time and how Ronon asked her to marry him. I think you guys will like it.

And I have a question, what do you think that tattoo on Ronon's neck means?

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

ok guys the third chapter to Return to Atlantis is up http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2644422/3/

In this chapter you will learn how Teyla and Ronon kissed for the first time and how Ronon asked her to marry him. I think you guys will like it.

And I have a question, what do you think that tattoo on Ronon's neck means?
                        Hm... maybe the Wraith gave it to him to mark him as a Runner just in case his tracker was ever removed.

-is off to read fic-

Comment

Just to make it perfectly clear. In Stargate: Return to Atlantis, John and Elizabeth were NOT together, were NEVER engaged, and do NOT have a kid!!!! I should never have done that little fantasy, Liz was DAYDREAMING about him, not REMEMBERING. There is NOT a ring in the box, there are NO pictures of their kid because they DON'T have a kid!!! Okay, sorry to burst ya'll's bubbles but JOhn even says in the 3rd chapter that they weren't together.

Ronon's tattoo. Maybe it's a tatto of the point of origin for his homeworld.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

No I think the tattoo has a different meaning. When we ran into the other Satedans in "Trinity" his old friend had one too. I took it as a military thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
                              Just to make it perfectly clear. In Stargate: Return to Atlantis, John and Elizabeth were NOT together, were NEVER engaged, and do NOT have a kid!!!! I should never have done that little fantasy, Liz was DAYDREAMING about him, not REMEMBERING. There is NOT a ring in the box, there are NO pictures of their kid because they DON'T have a kid!!! Okay, sorry to burst ya'll's bubbles but JOhn even says in the 3rd chapter that they weren't together.
                              Oh. I knew that...

Well, Elizabeth has quite an imagination.

Comment

I thought the tattoo was some symbolic thing, maybe it means something in Satedan?

Anyhoo today is my birthday and ya'll probably know what I want, Stargate Atlantis season one!!

Comment

Working...
                                X