Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
    thanks for the green btw

yeah i like how you guys have corrected stuff but even tho you've been correcting them, some mistakes have slipped through D:

i think its nearly 200 pages lol. this is probably going to take a few days
    Your welcome

Probably... It's so much work to check everything, and most of the time I really just don't want too

I bet.. *sigh* I you need any help..
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

hehe was offered help earlier but i turned it down. i think i'd just get more and more confused but atm... all the confusion seems to be clearing up thanks to people correcting the thread now and then

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
        hehe was offered help earlier but i turned it down. i think i'd just get more and more confused but atm... all the confusion seems to be clearing up thanks to people correcting the thread now and then
        Ah.. yes I suppose so..
        Good! What does atm mean?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          [mod snip] they cheated...took more points off and added to SHeyla than is allowed and they weren't even voting for them
          *is still whistling innocently*
          Last edited by Shipperahoy; 22 February 2008, 11:42 AM.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
          Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
          += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
          Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
          Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith named Michael View Post
            *is still whistling innocently*
            LLOL

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

lol thanks for the pretty sig Teylafan lol. I don't see anyone trying to really CHEAT in the game...cuz..obviously its hard-since everyone can see the points. Or maybe I'm wrong *shrugs*

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                lol thanks for the pretty sig Teylafan lol. I don't see anyone trying to really CHEAT in the game...cuz..obviously its hard-since everyone can see the points. Or maybe I'm wrong *shrugs*

True, it would be corrected anyway if someone would add points on purpose.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I'm sooo excited about tonights ep!!

Did you guys see this?

SPOILERS~!!
                  Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and this one too!

Last edited by TeylaFan; 22 February 2008, 11:09 AM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hiya guys!

About the game... I know I messed up on my first post cuz in the short time it took me to log in and post, two other people had already gone so my numbers were off. But the second time I think I did it right! Now is the moment when I have to come clean about how utterly retarded I am when it comes to Gateworld. This is basically the only thread I post in. And I have no idea what the green means or how to give it (I know, I should have asked, like, years ago, lol) but assume it's good. Could anyone explain it to me?

Much love!
                    Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                      Hiya guys!

About the game... I know I messed up on my first post cuz in the short time it took me to log in and post, two other people had already gone so my numbers were off. But the second time I think I did it right! Now is the moment when I have to come clean about how utterly retarded I am when it comes to Gateworld. This is basically the only thread I post in. And I have no idea what the green means or how to give it (I know, I should have asked, like, years ago, lol) but assume it's good. Could anyone explain it to me?

Much love!
                      Well, you give green by clicking on the little 'scale' (??) on the right, above someone's post, and it's says, add to -screenname- reputation.

And the more green you get, the more green squares you have, and you have 3.

I'm sure someone else can explain it better than me.. My english is not that great so..

Oh and when someone with a lot of 'squares' gives you green, you get more points than someone with only like 2..
                      When you click on the scale, you can type something, whatever you want really.
                      Last edited by TeylaFan; 22 February 2008, 12:10 PM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Did you guys see this?

SPOILERS~!!
                        Spoiler:

OoH crapys
                        Spoiler:
                        lol. @_@ Do you guys think that Micheal had something to doo with her being Preggers after all? Or wants to make her baby a SUPER baby or something lol ---or is she gonna give birth to Carson AFTER ALL?! hahahahhha Thanks for sharing

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Did you guys see this?

SPOILERS~!!
                          Spoiler:

*Squee* I'm already coming up with possible outcomes!
                          Spoiler:
                          Its Rowdy Ronon to the rescue! (Hey that kind of has a ring to it...)

Dude after 3 times capturing Teyla and almost killing her I bet Ronon is going to go psycho killer on Michael's ass. Then tell Sheppard "I told you so" because if you remember in Vengeance Ronon wanted to kill him but John was like "No I wants to capture him!" and Ronon was like "*Growl* if we don't kill him we will regret it!" So the I told you so was about the regretting it part.

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

OoH crapys
                            Spoiler:
                            lol. @_@ Do you guys think that Micheal had something to doo with her being Preggers after all? Or wants to make her baby a SUPER baby or something lol ---or is she gonna give birth to Carson AFTER ALL?! hahahahhha Thanks for sharing
                            Spoiler:
                            I do think so yeah He has to have something to do with it! That would be so exciting!

Carson huh...? LLOL

Your welcome

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well, you give green by clicking on the little 'scale' (??) on the right, above someone's post, and it's says, add to -screenname- reputation.

And the more green you get, the more green squares you have, and you have 3.

I'm sure someone else can explain it better than me.. My english is not that great so..

Oh and when someone with a lot of 'squares' gives you green, you get more points than someone with only like 2..
                              When you click on the scale, you can type something, whatever you want really.
                              Thanks so much! I just gave you green!

EDIT: OMG I'm a genius... does the green dot by the screen name mean that that person is online while the blue dot means they're offline???
                              Last edited by Black Hawk; 22 February 2008, 01:12 PM. Reason: I'm smart
                              Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

OoH crapys
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                That would be a very traumatizing experience for Carson... comin out of her... um yeah

Yay maybe Kanan ISN'T the father. Here's a better thought maybe he's a REPLICATOR! (well the one in the picture) but oh darn I'm forgetting that they died.... maybe he's a WRAITH IN DISGUISE! ok maybe not but I just want something to be up with him that will add a little bit to the story besides "Oh baby I found you now you can help me raise our baby and we can live happily ever after!" *gag* Maybe he'll become like the enemy so he can't be with Teyla so she can cry so Ronon can comfort her and heal her heart! But bleh my fantasies never become reality... I just hope they have something more/better planned for Kanan besides just being the explanation why all of a sudden Teyla looks like she stuck a basketball under her shirt (meaning why she is pregnant)

lol

Ronon Dex Devil
                                Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                                X