Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    Yay!!! Don't forget the linkage when it's done!

Oh and it's Kawaii btw.
    Sorry! I'd give you some Green Lettuce but I can't just yet!

Comment

Nerwen and Tinuviel that sounds amazing! I love the little 'teaser' too I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Nerwen and Tinuviel that sounds amazing! I love the little 'teaser' too I can't wait.
        WE have already started the first chapter and I can't wait till it's finished.

An update on my story about the runner Sinya, I've got some new ideas for it that have cause some delay in the writing. These ideas I think will make the fic more interesting but I believe will cause you to hate me more. By hate I mean I'm afraid ya'll will come at me with knives.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Does anyone know if the sequel to this story http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhi...04.html#cutid1 has been posted yet? I'm DYING to read it...

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I haven't seen a sequel posted yet - did you try leaving her a message?

Comment

Hi.....Are there any Rachel Lutrell/Teyla fans out there?

Well, if you are a fan, my posting pal Camy is going to go meet her at a convention and she's compiling a scrapbook of sorts to give to Rachel. It will contain personal messages, pictures, website and music videos addresses that Rachel could check out.

If your interested you should go check out the Teyla Appreciation Thread. Camy posts there and if you have anything you would like to send along just post in the Teyla thread with a shoutout to Camy "This is for the scrapbook'

Thanks and keep supporting Rachel!!!!!!

Comment

Hey all -

Popping back in here for a bit to ask for some fic recs. I'm feeling the need to balance my obsessive reading of Shep/Weir fics with a little Teyla/Ronon. I could probably go back through the thread, but that would take effort and I'm just lazy that way. So I thought someone might have some good ones to list off the top of his/her head.

Have read the two that SJQ and AG (do y'all mind that I'm abbreviating your names like that?) mentioned earlier - any other suggestions?
                ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                  Hey all -

Popping back in here for a bit to ask for some fic recs. I'm feeling the need to balance my obsessive reading of Shep/Weir fics with a little Teyla/Ronon. I could probably go back through the thread, but that would take effort and I'm just lazy that way. So I thought someone might have some good ones to list off the top of his/her head.

Have read the two that SJQ and AG (do y'all mind that I'm abbreviating your names like that?) mentioned earlier - any other suggestions?
                  I'll bet this won't be specific enough but -- SGA Newsletter has great fic recs.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sga_newsletter/

Warning there are all types & ratings, and are not always rated properly. But if you scroll thru you'll find some goodies.

Also, not really T/R but good WIP crack!fic. If you haven't read the books its based on, it could be confusing, but just roll with it, it's good--

http://www.livejournal.com/community...79.html#cutid1

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    First time posting in this thread. While I am a huge fan of Shep and Teyla together I do read Teyla and Ronon fanfiction... basically because Teyla is my favorite Stargate character and anyone showing the love by writing about her is, in my book, fabulous!!!!

I always say there needs to be more Teyla!

Anyways just wanted to say that the fanficiton I have read concerning these two (Ronon/Teyla) has been really good. Keep on writing!

I like this story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2526230/1/

AthosianGirl...what are you doing here? Bad girl! Bad Girl!....

Just kidding!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                      Hi.....Are there any Rachel Lutrell/Teyla fans out there?

Well, if you are a fan, my posting pal Camy is going to go meet her at a convention and she's compiling a scrapbook of sorts to give to Rachel. It will contain personal messages, pictures, website and music videos addresses that Rachel could check out.

If your interested you should go check out the Teyla Appreciation Thread. Camy posts there and if you have anything you would like to send along just post in the Teyla thread with a shoutout to Camy "This is for the scrapbook'

Thanks and keep supporting Rachel!!!!!!

*waves white flag*

I come in peace..

I actually LOVE Jason Mamoa....I really love his character and I love the relationship that he is developing with
                      Teyla..not shippy, but I do love it...if it happens, I am not going to lie, it would break my heart....I am no hipocrit...however, I think she is winning anyways.. cause he is so damn fine!

but, I can share my opinions on this another day, or maybe not because you guys are in favor of it, and I respectfully, am not!

but, please don't hate me because of it!

So, like my buddy AThosianGirl said..isn't she the best!.I am so excited to be a part of the con where Rachel Luttrell is expected to be a guest star...the con is on November 13th in Springfield, MA.

I am extending an invitation to those who are Teyla Fans...I am doing a scrapbook and I wouldn't mind dedicating a page to you guys the Teyla/Ronon fans...
                      I would prefer more of Teyla, but I am not picky...

In this scrapbook we are including personal notes, letters, messages, great postings concerning her, pics, drawings, quotes, famous lines, anything...anything that you think I can add to the scrapbook that would just bring a smile to her face and let her know the great fans that she has here in GW...so, there is a deadline for this...you must give me whatever you want me to include no later than November 9th...preferably sooner....
                      Please PM me or go to the Teyla thread and post your message...if you want any additional info, I have had extensive postings on the Teyla Wow Thread, the Shep/Teyla thread and the Teyla thread...
                      All I ask is since I am expecting in the next couple of weeks lots of messages that you post your message and then pm me telling me where and what number is your posting so that I don't miss anything....I don't plan on lurking in here so if you need me, just go to any of these threads mentioned above..and remember, we may not ship for the same guy, but that doesn't mean we can't get along....

Thanks, and I do hope you guys join in the fun with us Teyla Fans....

...as you can see I have a great bunch of friends...and one of them beat me to this...thanks Athosiangirl...love ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                        I'll bet this won't be specific enough but -- SGA Newsletter has great fic recs.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sga_newsletter/

Warning there are all types & ratings, and are not always rated properly. But if you scroll thru you'll find some goodies.

Also, not really T/R but good WIP crack!fic. If you haven't read the books its based on, it could be confusing, but just roll with it, it's good--

http://www.livejournal.com/community...79.html#cutid1
                        Thanks for the links! And hey - cool - Dark Jewels world! Note to self - must finish opening 35 boxes of books and figure out where those books went.

~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                          Hey all -

Welcome LurkerLa! For some Teyla/Ronon romance check out the collection a few of the girls and I have going over at FanFiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/21690/3/0/1/

Comment

LADIES!

Great news, 'Tarzan' was nominated for a Stargate Music Video Award!

http://www.stargatevideoawards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              I haven't seen a sequel posted yet - did you try leaving her a message?
                              No, I didn't want to bother her I might have to resort to some desperate shipper language tho

Originally posted by Camy
                              *waves white flag*

I come in peace..

I actually LOVE Jason Mamoa....I really love his character and I love the relationship that he is developing with
                              Teyla..not shippy, but I do love it...if it happens, I am not going to lie, it would break my heart....I am no hipocrit...however, I think she is winning anyways.. cause he is so damn fine!

but, I can share my opinions on this another day, or maybe not because you guys are in favor of it, and I respectfully, am not!

but, please don't hate me because of it!

So, like my buddy AThosianGirl said..isn't she the best!.I am so excited to be a part of the con where Rachel Luttrell is expected to be a guest star...the con is on November 13th in Springfield, MA.

I am extending an invitation to those who are Teyla Fans...I am doing a scrapbook and I wouldn't mind dedicating a page to you guys the Teyla/Ronon fans...
                              I would prefer more of Teyla, but I am not picky...

In this scrapbook we are including personal notes, letters, messages, great postings concerning her, pics, drawings, quotes, famous lines, anything...anything that you think I can add to the scrapbook that would just bring a smile to her face and let her know the great fans that she has here in GW...so, there is a deadline for this...you must give me whatever you want me to include no later than November 9th...preferably sooner....
                              Please PM me or go to the Teyla thread and post your message...if you want any additional info, I have had extensive postings on the Teyla Wow Thread, the Shep/Teyla thread and the Teyla thread...
                              All I ask is since I am expecting in the next couple of weeks lots of messages that you post your message and then pm me telling me where and what number is your posting so that I don't miss anything....I don't plan on lurking in here so if you need me, just go to any of these threads mentioned above..and remember, we may not ship for the same guy, but that doesn't mean we can't get along....

Thanks, and I do hope you guys join in the fun with us Teyla Fans....

...as you can see I have a great bunch of friends...and one of them beat me to this...thanks Athosiangirl...love ya!
                              Well, if you wave pics of Ronon instead of a white flag we might let you in Just joking. Thats a wonderful idea. I'm doing the same for Torri in Sydney on November 5th, but I'm not making a "book" i'm burning a cd with lots of Music Videos and some pics and links to stuff and everything. Great minds think alike Since you're not going to lurk here, I'll PM you with some stuff. I really like Teyla now. I wonder why...

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh Sapphire! You have to include Vixen's video!

Comment

Working...
                                X