Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butterfly
    I am totally new to posting but I have been "lurking" for a long time now. I've not been able to see Vixen's video and I want to so badly. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong????
    It took me a moment to get this too, and it's such an awesome vid so you /have/ to see it, so, once you've clicked the link, scroll down and choose to dowload either the 'free' or 'premium' method. And then wait for about a minute or so, (cos there's a little timer near the bottom of the page that says how long is left) and the name of the file will appear. Click it and follow the prompts.

And welcome to GW Butterfly!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Welcome Butterfly! Happy you de-lurked and joined us here Let us know if you have any more problems! We'll do our best to help.

Comment

Am I the only Aussie on this thread?? Everything happens when I am asleep!!

Firstly, WELCOME TO ALL NEW PEEPS!! Come join in the LUUURVE that is Ronon/Teyla

Originally posted by Vixen
        Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed it
        No Vix, we didn't enjoy it......Damn girl, we L-O-V-E-D it!

Originally posted by BigBoy
        I actually could see some flirtation between Dex and Teyla awhile ago. A relationship between the two would make sense, they both have a lot to confide in each other about, their homes have been terrorized by the Wraith. They're also both military rounded.
        I think I like you! I can see flirtation everywhere, but it really hits me with these two. It would make complete sense to make a relationship happen between these two. They have a lot in common.

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ronon&Teyla started flirting with sticks! From minute one.

He tries to look all "Grrrr!", but then wants to make her smile. Hee. His smile is so little boy cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
            Ronon&Teyla started flirting with sticks! From minute one.

He tries to look all "Grrrr!", but then wants to make her smile. Hee. His smile is so little boy cute.
            If in doubt (as if anyone is ) see people's sigs

Oh, and Blue Banrigh posted this in the Shep/Weir thread:

Spanky - Ronon/Teyla

I love it!! Wonder who came up with that?? Does anyone know? We should make them the Leader

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

They do, and the flirtation seems more obvious as each episode progresses.

Oh and you aren't the only aussie on this thread Sapphire.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                They do, and the flirtation seems more obvious as each episode progresses.

Oh and you aren't the only aussie on this thread Sapphire.
                YAY *does happy dance*

And please, Ronon and Teyla bring a totally new definition to 'Flirtation" (and yes, that is now a capital-letter word )

(P.S. Vixen, I would just like to say that if you ever get the urge the do a musc vid again.....THEN DO IT!!!)

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                  Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed it
                  Loved the video! I downloaded it while at work yesterday (T-1) and then watched it when I got some alone time. Love the way you put in Shep/Weir as well! Do another...please.
                  -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    Am I the only Aussie on this thread?? Everything happens when I am asleep!!

Firstly, WELCOME TO ALL NEW PEEPS!! Come join in the LUUURVE that is Ronon/Teyla

No Vix, we didn't enjoy it......Damn girl, we L-O-V-E-D it!

I think I like you! I can see flirtation everywhere, but it really hits me with these two. It would make complete sense to make a relationship happen between these two. They have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                      It took me a moment to get this too, and it's such an awesome vid so you /have/ to see it, so, once you've clicked the link, scroll down and choose to dowload either the 'free' or 'premium' method. And then wait for about a minute or so, (cos there's a little timer near the bottom of the page that says how long is left) and the name of the file will appear. Click it and follow the prompts.

And welcome to GW Butterfly!!
                      Thank you so much for the help. I was able to download and view it. WOW! It's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly
                        Thank you so much for the help. I was able to download and view it. WOW! It's fantastic!
                        It really is...I got chills with that first scene in Teyla's bedroom.

Vix is fabulous with vids! If you're into Shep/Weir, get her to send you some links to those. Awesome stuff. I'd give her more green but I can't give her any more right now.

BTW, I noticed the 'anti' tey/ronon thread kept popping up the last few days. anyone read over there? What is their bone with this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                          BTW, I noticed the 'anti' tey/ronon thread kept popping up the last few days. anyone read over there? What is their bone with this one?
                          Ronon and Teyla are soooo cliche. .and soooo brother and sister, and there is no chemistry, and Ronon and Teyla's relationship is just to get Sheppard all jealous so he fights for her.

Same old stuff.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

My god, don't these people have better things to do? I just don't get the point of 'anti' - if you don't like a particular ship, then just stay away from it. Its not that hard is it?

And should I bring up the fact that if I had a brother who looked at me like Ronon does at Teyla I'd run screaming for the nearest police station?? And seriously, even IF it is cliche - who really cares? It works, they look good together, there is obviously attraction so just let it flow. The same things from the Shep/Weir Ship thread can be applied, there is not a brother/sister thing going on here. But then again, thats just my opinion (of course )

EDIT: Oooooo, I'm a Death Glider Pilot! Yay for me!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Antis-schmantis

What's Not cliche? It's all been done before. SGA is not reinventing the wheel here. I just want to watch the prettys do it again. Alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                                Antis-schmantis

What's Not cliche? It's all been done before. SGA is not reinventing the wheel here. I just want to watch the prettys do it again. Alot.
                                Ditto on that R!!! Gotta love those smirks...and glances...and winks

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X