Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    * If they hook Sheppard up with Teyla (try and fail, I would add... We all remember Season 1 and how that went!). I'm going to have to agree. I don't think I could keep watching if it was tried again. I'm all for Ronan or a new character. *
    sigpic

Comment

ok, this is off topic and totally random, but y'all are ma peeps and I just wanted to share. I did wraith makeup for my class today and it actually didn't look too bad. fun!

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Cool

Beware I have friends and they are watching
        Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
        += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
        Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
        Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

ooh cool. Got pictures of how it looked? =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Hey all started a thread you may like
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43403
            hope you like it
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

hello! i was told you guys might be interested in this picture i drew!

Spoiler:

well. hope you like it! if you could, please don't post it anywhere else. thank you!

Comment

hey, here is the pic of the makeup i did. i was concerned about how it would turn out (it was for a grade). I know on the show that they use masks and I had to create the same 3D effect with latex and paint. but i looks kinda cool i think.

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

It's very good! Reminds me of Elia, despite the blondness.
                  sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

chlorophyll: Beautiful drawing.

Galilahi
                    : Cool

Beware I have friends and they are watching
                    Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
                    += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
                    Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                    Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Umm guys don't freak out.

Spoilers for The Seer, S4, huge spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla is apparantly pregnant. I don't know how I feel about this. As long as its not John's I can deal. Hey her and Michael had some chemistry. I guess they really are not going to do any ship in s4.
                      Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 24 April 2007, 11:25 PM.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                        Umm guys don't freak out.

Spoilers for The Seer, S4, huge spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla is apparantly pregnant. I don't know how I feel about this. As long as its not John's I can deal. Hey her and Michael had some chemistry. I guess they really are not going to do any ship in s4.
                        I'm sorry, but this is causing me to freak out.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't even know how I feel about it. Over in the season four threads they say it's a wraith hybrid. Is this a vala thing? I like the prospect of seeing Teyla in this situation, I just don't want it to be a copy of what happened to vala.
                        sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

i don't know. it could make for a very cool teyla arc. and if its got wraith blood how would ronon feel? interesting!

Comment

I can't decide how to feel about these "Seer" spoilers ... It could be good for Spanky (talk about the angst that could come!!) but it could be the worst thing ever. Ahhh ... don't know.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

All I can say is that S4 spoilers make me feel... bad. I want my fav show to be happy thing... you know something to be fun to watch!! (Anybody remember early SG - 1 seasons?) Spanky and Sparky ARE fun!!
                              I'll just stick to the fandom!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Seer
                                Spoiler:
                                If it is Micheal --I think actually it would be AWESOME for Ronon/Teyla. MUCHO Angst. He will have to get over the fact that she has Wraith in her because they are friends. & think about how ANGRY ronon will be to find out that Micheal did it to her. He will go "KILLER" on Micheal! LMAO I do HOWEVER, think it is stupid that GETTING her pregnant was the only way they could give her a good ARC. -_-

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                                X