X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww Cute! =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I'm being indulgent right now and working on a Ronon/Teyla video with the song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls and it's got me in a shippy mood ... So I've got to post a picture or two. *grins*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

You know what I want. I want SPANKY to be like ..the ending episode of SG1. For those who have seen it ...know what I mean. *Pure SHip*

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
          You know what I want. I want SPANKY to be like ..the ending episode of SG1. For those who have seen it ...know what I mean. *Pure SHip*
          Totally!!! ... I was kind of wondering if now that the writers have gone down that shippy path with SG1 if it would make them more comfortable throwing it in with SGA ... Wishful thinking probably but it would be awesome if they did and if they did it with Spanky. *daydreams*

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Maybe in the end... like SG1 ended and soo they were able to successfully add shippyness. ^_^

Comment

I like this pic.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I LOVE that pic!! HEHE
                Insert caption

Teyla: Ronon, please understand..the kids cant eat this stuff. They are Fat as it is!
                Ronon: *glare* THEY ARE NOT FAT! They are pleasently plump.

Comment

hehehe, I was thinking more along the lines of Ronon: Umm Teyla did you cook tuttleroot soup?

Teyla: "what's wrong with my soup"
                  sigpic

Comment

happy saint patricks day to everyone!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Green Day From me too! =]

R.P. --lol... I wonder if tuttleroot soup makes Fat!Pretty!Babies.!? lol

Comment

Well whatever tuttleroot soup is, it must be healthy enough, because Teyla seems to be able to beat the crap out of Ronon. So at least maybe it will make teh fat!babies super strong. LOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

ok. so its Official Tuttleroot soup to Fat!Pretty!Babies is like Spinich to Popeye

Comment

LOL ... hopefullly Teyla gets better at making it then! yay for Fat!Pretty!Babies.

Hapy St. Patrick's Day!

Comment

Yeah lets hope, but in the mean time...

Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

Beware I have friends and they are watching
                              Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
                              += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
                              Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                              Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

ok..I have NO IDEa if this is true.. I think it would be cool..but doesnt seem likely lol
                                Sooo Rumor is
                                Spoiler:
                                that Teyla is S4 will be pregnant with Lil Wraith/Hybrid Babies. lol. Ew. But we get a TEYLA episode. Dont ask me where I read it..I just remebered it when I was on The Teyla appreciation thread. But I know I read it somewhere else today while I was surfing the net. Anyway.... How the heck will Ronon react to this!? Hmmmmm. Lets see...he HATES Wraith and one of his friends is about to give brith to Wraith! LOL ....man..I really hope that they show his reaction--because we fully know TPTB can sometimes mess things up -_- Ex. Teyla dieing Ronon kicking back chilling like nothings happening
                                Last edited by LadyBozi; 17 March 2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X