No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wakes up from hibernation because its been so quiet* Huh....What's going on? *looks at Ladybozi's post* Oh crap!! *runs off to vote*

Beware I have friends and they are watching
    Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
    += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
    Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
    Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

lol. YAY!!!! =D We need to be in it to win it! lol But Sam/Jack will win lol.. .we can be in the top 4 doh. lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

We should all start killing Sam and Jack before they reach 1,000 points. Not even the sparky shippers can beat them, we should combine our powers. LOL. Then fight for teh win
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

lol. I kno. haha. No. Seriously--- I have a feeling there shall be a ATTACK on TeH Spanky soon! lol

Comment

What does TeH mean? I won't vote against any of my ships until I have no choice but if you want to attack them go ahead If all 4 make it to the end I think we may get an upset because Jack & Sam will have a big target on them with all of their points because the Jack & Sam Shippers have been attacking Daniel & Vala I really haven't been able to show my other ships love.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

lol. Yeah... Im trying to not attack my ships. I know I've been voting for T/R all along...and running around the other ships. ^_^

Comment

does anyone know if fyd is on? I guess not, I just am trying to find her. sorry!

spanky_girl

sigpic

"At the crossroads of our life, when we pass in the dark like two silent ships. . .please hand me a flashlight" ~fyd

"When life gets weary and we can't stand alone. . I'll meet you for pizza at Papa John's"
                ~ Me

Comment

I found cute T/R vids.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0alCWSpWvhg
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlKQnDa4bAw
                  Last edited by LadyBozi; 11 March 2007, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                    We should all start killing Sam and Jack before they reach 1,000 points. Not even the sparky shippers can beat them, we should combine our powers. LOL. Then fight for teh win
                    just happened by the info about this 'tourney' and figured that I'd find out how it REALLY works lol ... if you want everybody to get together, what you're saying is to neg S/J and plus T/R... just want to get it straight if you think everybody is really gonna try to join in. Nobody seemed to be joining in when Ronon got voted off the actor/actress tourney which was a shame but after that I just stopped bothering over there. So I can spare time for a new tourney.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello!

It seems that I should stop making promises. This time my tardiness in posting this chapter of "Runner's Hope" (and not posting the new chapters of "Shattered" and "Vindicated") is because I have had both the flu and a cold this past week and have not felt like writing. I hope that from here on out, though, that I'll be able to once more start writing and posting on some semblance of a normal schedule. Once more, I apologize, and I hope that you enjoy this chapter of "Runner's Hope." (I hope to update "Shattered" tomorrow. . .)

"Runner's Hope" chapter 10 is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3330235/10/ I hope that you enjoy, and once more, I apologize for it being late (again)!

Later, everyone!

~fyd~
                      My fanfic: ~fyd818 My vids: ~decatbastet SAWS: Spanky-a-Week Summer

Comment

eiii soo cute! don't much care for Mariah Carey but the montage is gorgeous
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                          Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

We NEED pictures.

Thank you LadyBozi for the amazing Sig!

Spoiler:

Comment

yay for pics!

one from first strike ... i'll put it in spoilers just in case but i don't think it's spoilery since it's just them standing together ...
                              Spoiler:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Good finds.

Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                                Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X