X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    QH
    Spoiler:
    If that comment was made at me I will answer you. What I said was nothing more than the truth I have had someone got on to me for posting 4 pics in a post (told it was too many) and if someone posts one pic in a post then someone else gets mad. What are we supposed to do? I will post the number of pics I wish with in the rules of GW. This thread likes to make up rules and then try and enforce them. I am doing nothing more than following the rules of GW.
    DG, hon the "rules" aren't really rules (except for pic size) - it's up to us to decide what we want for our thread, or so I understand Sky's post. Single pic posting, one after the other after the other, is frowned upon by the GW PTB because it looks like post-count trickery, but there's no reason that you can't post single pics in a conversation or game, or post multiple pics. Personally, I think anywhere from 2 to 8 is a perfect balance, if posting picspam. If we're playing poker or whatever, then one at a time is also perfectly acceptable.

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
    small picfic

And the Michael pic for Shippy - I think this is higher res

Click!
    sigpic

Comment

To remind us why we all love this thread and that we're a team, I'm gonna post some team pics while throwing random huggles to all

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Click!
          I knew there was a reason you were one of my favorites!

ETA: You keep up posts like those and you will be my favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
            QH , I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

This warm weather we are having is making me want to enjoy some outdoor activities!!!

Got it, thanks! *huggles*

Oh my... back AND bum... *drools*

Click!
            http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/lahela_sga/promo%20shots/big/michael/th_SGA216-0018.jpg
            Freed baby dreads!! *fans self*

To remind us why we all love this thread and that we're a team, I'm gonna post some team pics while throwing random huggles to all
            That's a great idea Lah... great choices!! *huggles*

I knew there was a reason you were one of my favorites!

ETA: You keep up posts like those and you will be my favorite!
            *grabs Lah in a jealous rage and run away with her*

So I promised more Duet...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Got it, thanks! *huggles*

Oh my... back AND bum... *drools*

Freed baby dreads!! *fans self*

That's a great idea Lah... great choices!! *huggles*

*grabs Lah in a jealous rage and run away with her*

So I promised more Duet...

Spoiler:

OK. . . QH is trying to take Lah's title of Favorite with those posts!

Comment

*luffs my Playground gals*
                sigpic

Comment

OK. . . QH is trying to take Lah's title of Favorite with those posts!
                  Nah, just trying to take Lah!!
                  *luffs my Playground gals*
                  And we luffs you... obviously!!

sigpic

Comment

More warm weather fun!!!

BBL!

Comment

See ya later Shippy

More Duet

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And more...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

DG if it was just you I'd tell you personally, not in a public thread!! The whole tone of the thread has changed to what it was, and I guess I'm just being sentimental and wanting the good old days back!!

For the record, this thread doesn't make up rules... I go in a lot of threads on GW and it's pretty much the same format everywhere. I suppose people's experiences are different from thread to thread
                          Sadly for me this thread has always been one where I feel not always welcome (I admit to staying because I am not going to be run out) and I must always watch what I say. There are other threads that I post on that is not the case I wish I could have known this thread when I didn't feel I had to montor everything I said.

DG, hon the "rules" aren't really rules (except for pic size) - it's up to us to decide what we want for our thread, or so I understand Sky's post. Single pic posting, one after the other after the other, is frowned upon by the GW PTB because it looks like post-count trickery, but there's no reason that you can't post single pics in a conversation or game, or post multiple pics. Personally, I think anywhere from 2 to 8 is a perfect balance, if posting picspam. If we're playing poker or whatever, then one at a time is also perfectly acceptable.
                          That is true but again there are people that don't like when Copter and I play our games when we are bored (we have seen it in people's personal pages although neither have posted here in a while) and with there being issues with pics and if we are doing it for post counts so we were trying to post a few pis in each post just to be safe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sadly for me this thread has always been one where I feel not always welcome (I admit to staying because I am not going to be run out) and I must always watch what I say. There are other threads that I post on that is not the case I wish I could have known this thread when I didn't feel I had to montor everything I said.
                            What? Everyone's welcome in the Playground as far as I'm concerned ... the only general comment I'd say to that is that it's a thunk thread and not an actual playground or a chat thread. I must admit, it's felt like that on occasion!!

That is true but again there are people that don't like when Copter and I play our games when we are bored (we have seen it in people's personal pages although neither have posted here in a while) and with there being issues with pics and if we are doing it for post counts so we were trying to post a few pis in each post just to be safe.
                            I've had this conversation before... I don't see what the problem is personally... hmmm, posting pics in a *thunk* thread... that's just plain wrong!! More thunk fodder is what I say... it's why we're all here!!

Anyone Duet-ed out yet?

Spoiler:

Edit: looks like there's a few milestones coming up!!

sigpic

Comment

*suffers massive drool loss over the purdy pics* Just freaking cool pics gang. I'll be in my bunk. hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

A couple of S3 promo hots from Andreas They're similar to ones we've seen before, but they are lovely and big and gorgeous

Click!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X