• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hehe, crap indeed!!
    Yes!! (Thank you)

She has fans, I'll stick with our man though thank you very much... he looks SO much better in leather!!
    I'm not saying Vala's not hot in leather . And I'm a guy so I can't say Ronon is hot in leather cause that's weird. (But I can see where you're coming from.)

Awww you too eh? *huggles Hermiiod* I was gonna whump him, but I don't know if you're a whumper, so I'll post these instead... better get a drool bucket and a mattress for your manly pass out!!
    Consider it done. And no, I make a horrible whumper.

Size and gorgeousness!!

Spoiler:

Oh yes, those are good! Thanks *Day get's better*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
      Yes!! (Thank you)
      You're welcome!

I'm not saying Vala's not hot in leather .

And I'm a guy so I can't say Ronon is hot in leather cause that's weird. (But I can see where you're coming from.)
      Wait, guy in a thunk thread... a Ronon thunk thread... and it's weird to say he's hot in leather? All that beaming must be messing with your head!!

And no, I make a horrible whumper.
      That's a shame. *NEEDS to find a male whumper*

Size again - Stars, there be finger p0rn... you have been warned!
      Spoiler:

^^ For the shoulder of course, nothing to do with the Shexy double thunk!!

sigpic

Comment

Wow! What lovely bits of fun those pics are. Yup, it's Raven from WP and JM and here. Thanks Lah-I'd really appreciate any help I can get. Tried sending e-mails from 3 different e-mail accounts and every one was kicked back to me. I hate not being able to post on Jason's site cuz the forum ladies pulled me outta my shell (say 'hey' to everyone for me 'kay?) but I've been making up for it here and in Whumper's Paradise.
        *evil giggle snort* Thanks for the welcome and the pic bit...off to check out The Arena! hehehehe Whumpy plot bunnies must be fed! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Wait, guy in a thunk thread... a Ronon thunk thread... and it's weird to say he's hot in leather? All that beaming must be messing with your head!!
          Funny, that's what we Asgards are always saying about you.
          No, but I am aware that Ronon is hot in leather.

lol. Good luck with that!

Comment

There's a guy in Ben's thunk thread who loves whump. Leather, too.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Who knows, she may be lurking here already. Let's welcome her with some double and triple thunk to ease her into the playground, what do you think?

[url]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/t_l_b196.jpg[/u7rl]

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-5x01-2856.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture35-2.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../ZippyShep.jpg

And one more closeup of Ronon in all his glory.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture6_2.jpg
              Oh yes!!!!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              GAH!! You folks know how to make the Probie feel welcome!! Thanks!! I am a whumper through and through although Carson, Lorne, and Radek don't get nearly enough whump if ya ask me. hehehe Shep can't have all the fun ya know. hehehe By the way, I do have a fan fic over on JasonMomoa.com titled "New Addition" if anyone's interested (yes it's Raven from the forums for you Momoawesome ladies!! Sadly, I was removed as a user last week when I updated my profile and haven't been able to log in again...$#@%^$#@$$*&!!). It's got McKay whump, Ronon whump, Lorne whump, my character TJ whump, and Shep gets whumped too...did I mention I love whump? hehehe But be warned, "NA" is a WIP so don't read if ya can't wait for the next bit of whumpy nonsense (and tis unbetaed so ignore my mistakes 'kay?). Now, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the pics and drool...um...be inspired to write more whump fic. Nice work flushing out the Probie...gonna enjoy everyone's hard work. Anyone else wanna post pics to...inspire my whumpy plot bunnies for "New Addition"? Sharing is caring ya know. You guys know how to make a whumper/thunker feel at home! Thanks again. You folks rock!! heheehehhehe }:O
              So she finaly comes! Only took her so long!! I'm so glad you decided to join us!!!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              *cues evil laughter* She is so dooomed...in the nicest possible way
              Evil laughter?? Time to cue the cat!!

Spoiler:

Frankie is a fun name to say!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yeah I figured. I just need a "manly pass-out".

...And that's just wrong... Morally, ethically, (etc.etc.) wrong!
                There is such a thing as a 'manly pass-out', you know? As Ronon demonstrated in Sateda. Come to think of it, with all the Wraith stunners and de-pressurizing going on, our boys faint pass out in a manly fashion all the time. But I think I'll continue this discussion on the whump thread - with pics to illustrate my point, of course.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                It's snowing here!
                YAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You don't have to shovel the stuff, do you?

*sigh* another satisfied thunker!!

Hey Snap, long time no see! *huggles*

Hey Snap! How's it going?

The candle sounds good to me btw... Dan should go for that!!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...no_kidding.jpg

Oh damn, I was SO hoping Queen wouldn't see that bit... she ... let's just say I don't like her near candles!

Haha, don't be such a wuss Mano!! And don't go giving my secrets away!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c..._impatient.jpg

Hey, I've still got the scars from last time...

*evil laugh* Hehe, but I always kiss them better!!
                Spoiler:

I'm sure Dan will manage something to help Michelle!

Hey don't tell him that...

WHAT???? That's just plain WRONG!!!

^^ Exactly! We'll set Danny on her too!!

Yay!!!

Hey Sal *huggles*

Hi there, Bud! It's really been too long. I'm okay. Just sick of travelling.

But what is this about Queen torturing you with candles? Isn't she worried that's gonna scar?

I'm sure it's not as bad as it sounds, Snap. She wouldn't risk really scarring him.

Hm - guess not.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                Wow! What lovely bits of fun those pics are. Yup, it's Raven from WP and JM and here. Thanks Lah-I'd really appreciate any help I can get. Tried sending e-mails from 3 different e-mail accounts and every one was kicked back to me. I hate not being able to post on Jason's site cuz the forum ladies pulled me outta my shell (say 'hey' to everyone for me 'kay?) but I've been making up for it here and in Whumper's Paradise.
                *evil giggle snort* Thanks for the welcome and the pic bit...off to check out The Arena! hehehehe Whumpy plot bunnies must be fed! hehe }:O
                Raven, I forgot to ask before - do you have a link to your whump fic? I'd love to read it, WIP or not.

Edit Found it. Reading it now...

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                There's a guy in Ben's thunk thread who loves whump. Leather, too.
                That's really unusual. All the guys I know simply cringe at the sight of blood.

*reminds herself of purpose of thread* Okay, enough talk about whump - thunking time! And thanks for the finger p0rn earlier, Queen!!!

Last edited by starg8fans; 10 March 2009, 02:17 AM.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hey playground *waves* How's everyone?? Hope the snow isn't too bad for you Sal?? We just got hail...

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Your photos may not be the best pics ever but they prove one thing: you were THERE! So be proud of them. I would, if they were mine and I am the worst photographer ever.
                  Hmm, I never thought of it like that.... was just soooo disappointed I didn't speak to him tho! And I speak to ANYONE!!! Grrr, ok, over it.... bring on the thunk

I know what you mean. I prefer beer as well. But the girls... *shrugs**

I like the effects of the bubbles on the girls tho...

Even if it means bringing out the scented candles. *snorts*

Oh... um yeah candles huh? Yeah... um... they're dumb... Michelle, don't tell Snap about the candles....

I would say - mission accomplished!
                  I certainly feel much hotter now *wipes sweat off face*

Just remember when you look at it how it felt at the time, to be next to him, and touch him and... *swoons*
                  Star you know just how to make me feel better *luffs star* Oh and did I tell you about the adorable thing Dan did?? He made me a bath with CANDLES! Awww!

*facepalms*
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Yup, everybody get over there presto and vote. Our boy isn't doing so well. He's even behind Vala...
                    Not anymore!!! He's drawing now.... *chanting* Ronon, Ronon, Ronon!

Sorry, I've re-discovered my happiness so here's some arm... I luffs arms....

Anyways, I digress. Where was I? Ah yes.... Vala is stupid. The end.

She has fans, I'll stick with our man though thank you very much... he looks SO much better in leather!!
                    Hmm.... leather.... *drools*

No, but I am aware that Ronon is hot in leather.
                    Not many men can pull leather off but him... *le sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                      Hey playground *waves* How's everyone?? Hope the snow isn't too bad for you Sal?? We just got hail...

Hmm, I never thought of it like that.... was just soooo disappointed I didn't speak to him tho! And I speak to ANYONE!!! Grrr, ok, over it.... bring on the thunk

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...trinity322.jpg
                      I like the effects of the bubbles on the girls tho...
                      Spoiler:

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...-3x05-0414.jpg
                      Oh... um yeah candles huh? Yeah... um... they're dumb... Michelle, don't tell Snap about the candles....

Bubbles are a hit with the girls. Especially if applied not only on the inside...

Snap, TMI!

I certainly feel much hotter now *wipes sweat off face*

Star you know just how to make me feel better *luffs star* Oh and did I tell you about the adorable thing Dan did?? He made me a bath with CANDLES! Awww!

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o..._7/ronon32.jpg
                      *facepalms*
                      Glad to be of service. And very creative of Dan. You sure got yourself a cutie there!

Not anymore!!! He's drawing now.... *chanting* Ronon, Ronon, Ronon!

Sorry, I've re-discovered my happiness so here's some arm... I luffs arms....

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...-2x05_1431.jpg

Hmm.... leather.... *drools*

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...NTRonon_sm.jpg
                      Oh, arms are your thing? I love this shot.

*forcibly tears eyes away from screen*

Uh - where were we? Oh yeah, arms and leather. Let's see what I can find for that...

I've been trying to get a bigger version of this picture, but no luck. The next one's a nice size, though. With some creative cropping.

This one's small again, but just look at the view!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Oh yes! Even Arnold Schwarzeneggar fails miserably.

Comment

Bubbles are a hit with the girls. Especially if applied not only on the inside...

Hell yeah *high five*

Oh, arms are your thing? I love this shot.
                          *nods head vigourously*

Spoiler:

*forcibly tears eyes away from screen*

Uh - where were we? Oh yeah, arms and leather. Let's see what I can find for that...

I've been trying to get a bigger version of this picture, but no luck. The next one's a nice size, though. With some creative cropping.

This one's small again, but just look at the view!

Oooo arms AND chest! Guh! *drools into bucket*

Here's my personal favorite from my Ronon Arms snurched album

Poor arnie, there's really no comparison to our lovely boy
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...erminator5.jpg
                            Especially when compared to this...

... or this.

*smirks* I see you've tried that as well. We should get together some time and compare notes.

Oooo arms AND chest! Guh! *drools into bucket*

Here's my personal favorite from my Ronon Arms snurched album

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...%20Arms/83.jpg
                            Very nice. There's a similar one I almost posted before.

And how about some wet arm?

And slightly whumped arm.

And restrained arm.

And threatening arms.

And arm/gun/fingers with bonus tongue.

I rest my case.

sigpic

Comment

Guh! Stars you're killing me.......

I nearly printed this off, courtesy of Hermiiod I believe *blows kisses to Hermi*, for the con.... wish I had! Stoopid pic of Ronon they gave us, bleurgh!

sigpic

Comment

Michelle, can I go see Snap? We have 'things' to talk about... *smirks*

Ok sweetie but don't be too long.... and I want to know aaaallll about these 'things' when you get back!!

Thanks! Hey Snap, should I bring my sparring stuff too?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X