Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hey Stars...did I actually welcome you back? If not, then I am now!!

No probs here either

Me too I'm leaving off all thing SG atm while I still feel so crap...watching Supernatural atm. Always said I wouldn't but I was sick of people nagging me about it so I watched a few clips on YT and it's actually not bad lol. If nothing else Dean sure is pretty when he gets whumped... which is pretty much every ep!! LOTS of piccies on my whump forum *evil grin*

*huggles Michelle* I got 2 of 'em and still not much cheerier...much to their disgust!!

*whimpers*

Oooooh, LOL what Stars said!! *waves at Raven*

I have a mate in the Lorne threads who's having probs with Jason's site too ... seems to be a recurring theme
    *tacklehugs Queen* Good to 'see' you again too! I thought I was over the post-con blues, but now I just found the pics from our photo ops - and it really hit again.

Just need to send some e-mails, turn on another load of washing, and then I should have some time to finally sign up to your whump forum. Great idea to go for some other program. Maybe some Jack Bauer whump will cheer me up. Never heard of Supernatural but if there's a hot guy and whump involved I should at least take a peek.

In the meantime, here are some funny Jason BTS pics to cheer everybody up.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      I've been having trouble with lag... it took about 5 minutes to get into the forum this morning, but I'd gone to do some stuff in the kitchen while I was waiting. This was the worst today, but once I got in, then it was better, unless I was posting... then it slowed back up.

Listening to 'Back To The Islands' by Leon Russell... perfect for Frankie
      Rather unnerving if you ask me. It takes me forever to post..and then it freezes. I don't know that song. I'll have to youtube it...

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Hey Thunkers!! I just caught wind of a Probie Ronon thunker!! Crimsonravenwolf has made her presence known on the thread and has made it clear to me that she likes Ronon!! We must bring her over here!! *evil laughter*
      *cues evil laughter* She is so dooomed...in the nicest possible way

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
      It is
      Oh, sweetie...RL has its charms, I 'm sure of it. *huggles*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Thanks for the welcome back, JW! That con seems so long ago by now... Too much other stuff going on in my life. Hope you get to go next time!
      Yeah, that's what I keep saying...but the money is needed somewherelse. Anyhooo, I had a nice short vacation, I can't really complain ( except for gettting my cold). Now all I need is a JM fix to get me going

Strange, I'm not having any trouble at all with the forum at the moment. Maybe I manage to sign on at the right times...
      Lucky you. Yesterday, I wanted to smash my PC to tiny quarks.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Rather unnerving if you ask me. It takes me forever to post..and then it freezes. I don't know that song. I'll have to youtube it...

*cues evil laughter* She is so dooomed...in the nicest possible way

Yeah, that's what I keep saying...but the money is needed somewherelse. Anyhooo, I had a nice short vacation, I can't really complain ( except for gettting my cold). Now all I need is a JM fix to get me going

Lucky you. Yesterday, I wanted to smash my PC to tiny quarks.
        JM fix? No problem. Here we go:

Tempted...

North Shore...

SGA...

And spoilered for XXL
        Spoiler:

Aaaaand some more recent pix.

Beford! *sobs*

Again, spoilered for size. (You may wanna put down your coffee or drink before you open this one...)
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I know, it's tough when they get into these moods. Have you tried getting into a bubble bath with her? Warm water and cold champagne always help stars relax.

Hmmm??? I've done the bubble bath and the massage thing but not all together.... and with champane?? I'd rather have a beer but I will try it, thanks

No it doesn't right now....
          Spoiler:
          I may not have a job in 2 months time and my central heating isn't working, need a whole new system!
          Spoiler:
          although some of the pics on here are helping to raise my temp...

I can't look at my con pics.... don't like them....
          sigpic

Comment

JM fix? No problem. Here we go:

Tempted...
            <snip>
            North Shore...
            <snip, sadly>
            SGA...
            <snip, desolated>
            And spoilered for XXL
            <snip>
            Aaaaand some more recent pix.

Beford! *sobs*
            The excessive and unbecoming foaming around the mouth grow... and grows...
            Again, spoilered for size. (You may wanna put down your coffee or drink before you open this one...)
            tooo late...OMG! thanks!
            [Hmmm??? I've done the bubble bath and the massage thing but not all together.... and with champane?? I'd rather have a beer but I will try it, thanks [/COLOR]

Spoiler:
            I may not have a job in 2 months time and my central heating isn't working, need a whole new system!
            lthough some of the pics on here are helping to raise my temp...
            They sure help.

Your photos may not be the best pics ever but they prove one thing: you were THERE! So be proud of them. I would, if they were mine and I am the worst photographer ever.
            Last edited by JadedWraith; 09 March 2009, 05:09 AM. Reason: ooops, my bad
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Whoa! Way too many awesome pictures just flew by me. I will now spend the next few hours recovering... I'll be in the infirmary with my laptop if anyone needs me.

(Also be sure you vote for Ronon here if you havn't already. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64800 )
              Last edited by Hermiiod; 09 March 2009, 05:54 AM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
              MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...c24_7/CM10.jpg
                Hmmm??? I've done the bubble bath and the massage thing but not all together.... and with champane?? I'd rather have a beer but I will try it, thanks

I know what you mean. I prefer beer as well. But the girls... *shrugs*

And the secret is in the combination. You gotta go for full assault to bring Michelle back from the brink.

Even if it means bringing out the scented candles. *snorts*

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                although some of the pics on here are helping to raise my temp...

Oh no, you poor thing! *huggles* RL can be a real pain in the butt at times. Hope things work out for you. Here's some Sweaty-Ronon-about-to-be-cooked, hope that helps raise your temperature as well.

The excessive and unbecoming foaming around the mouth grow... and grows...

tooo late...OMG! thanks!

They sure help.

Your photos may not be the best pics ever but they prove one thing: you were THERE! So be proud of them. I would, if they were mine and I am the worst photographer ever.
                I would say - mission accomplished!

And I totally agree with what you said. Come on, Michelle, almost every woman hates herself in photographs, but you're so good looking, I can't believe your pictures are really bad. The one I saw of you and Jason was just adorable. Just remember when you look at it how it felt at the time, to be next to him, and touch him and... *swoons*

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                Whoa! Way too many awesome pictures just flew by me. I will now spend the next few hours recovering... I'll be in the infirmary with my laptop if anyone needs me.
                Well, that's what thunk threads are for. And no need to go to the infirmary, we keep drool buckets, cots and oxygen close by at all times for emergencies.

sigpic

Comment

(Also be sure you vote for Ronon here if you havn't already. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64800 )
                  Thanks for the heads up! Yup, everybody get over there presto and vote. Our boy isn't doing so well. He's even behind Vala...

sigpic

Comment

Well, that's what thunk threads are for. And no need to go to the infirmary, we keep drool buckets, cots and oxygen close by at all times for emergencies.
                    Yeah I figured. I just need a "manly pass-out".

Thanks for the heads up! Yup, everybody get over there presto and vote. Our boy isn't doing so well. He's even behind Vala...
                    ...And that's just wrong... Morally, ethically, (etc.etc.) wrong!

Comment

It's snowing here!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*sigh* another satisfied thunker!!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Clone/sga_4x03_2736.jpg
                        I know what you mean. I prefer beer as well. But the girls... *shrugs*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x03_2697.jpg
                        And the secret is in the combination. You gotta go for full assault to bring Michelle back from the brink.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x03_2643.jpg
                        Even if it means bringing out the scented candles. *snorts*
                        Hey Snap, long time no see! *huggles*

Hey Snap! How's it going?

The candle sounds good to me btw... Dan should go for that!!

Oh damn, I was SO hoping Queen wouldn't see that bit... she ... let's just say I don't like her near candles!

Haha, don't be such a wuss Mano!! And don't go giving my secrets away!

Hey, I've still got the scars from last time...

*evil laugh* Hehe, but I always kiss them better!!

I'm sure Dan will manage something to help Michelle!

Hey don't tell him that...

Our boy isn't doing so well. He's even behind Vala...
                        WHAT???? That's just plain WRONG!!!

Yeah I figured. I just need a "manly pass-out".

...And that's just wrong... Morally, ethically, (etc.etc.) wrong!
                        ^^ Exactly! We'll set Danny on her too!!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        It's snowing here!
                        Yay!!!

Hey Sal *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Silly Vala.

Comment

Silly Vala.
                            LOL, that's putting it mildly!!

Aww Queen don't be mean!!

So why are you laughing then?

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* another satisfied thunker!!

^^ Exactly! We'll set Danny on her too!!
                              Heehee! Nice

LOL, that's putting it mildly!!
                              Oh you know me! "Mild" is my middle name. Actual that makes it my last name because Asgards don't have last names so my middle name becomes my last name and my first name. . . . . *manly pass-out* Crap.

Anyways, I digress. Where was I? Ah yes.... Vala is stupid. The end.

.....Yes, it's been one of those days.

Comment

Heehee! Nice
                                LOL, a Zuz special!

Oh you know me! "Mild" is my middle name. Actual that makes it my last name because Asgards don't have last names so my middle name becomes my last name and my first name. . . . . *manly pass-out* Crap.
                                Hehe, crap indeed!!

Anyways, I digress. Where was I? Ah yes.... Vala is stupid. The end.
                                She has fans, I'll stick with our man though thank you very much... he looks SO much better in leather!!

.....Yes, it's been one of those days.
                                Awww you too eh? *huggles Hermiiod* I was gonna whump him, but I don't know if you're a whumper, so I'll post these instead... better get a drool bucket and a mattress for your manly pass out!!

Size and gorgeousness!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X