X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

*waves at Snowy* Hiya!!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      So I'm watching JM vids from various cons. It's *slightly* creppy how much he sounds like my friend who we will call Panda for now. Thank god he (panda) doesn't come on this site.
      That's pretty cool! *is in envy*

btw Congrats on the milestone!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      That's just lovely, puts! *drools* Here's one of mine.
      Very nice!!!

Another favourite 'cause it's so cute!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Hey Puts! *waves back*

Comment

How are you doing?

Nice pic, btw!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Doing great! You?

BTW nice pics yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              Doing great! You?
              Same, thanks

BTW nice pics yourself!
              Thanks!

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Squeee! Didn't even know that piccie! Is that a DOG????

Comment

Jupp, it is!

Comment

Time to go, have a great day/night!

Comment

Jupp, it is!
                        It's HUGE!!!

Time to go, have a great day/night!
                        Bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          And now you have me curious about your middle name.
                          Nice one again, Lah!
                          ^^ What Sal said, to both!! LOL

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                          *takes off his shirt to "iron it"* XD
                          It's creased? Oh yeah, so it is. I didn't notice... things like that don't bother me!!

Thanks

Why not? he'd be walking around nekkid while I mended them
                          Very good point! Okay, how slowly can you sew? Plus I'm sure we'll manage to tear another hole in them when he tries to get them back and we hold on...
                          You've got that one well thought out Stars

hehe! Oh and I dedicate my 3000enth post to the hunkiest gunslinger in all Atlantis XD

Congrats on 3,000 posts!!!

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                          Hello Playground!!! *huggles tight*
                          Puuuuuuts!!! *huggles*

Great. Spent the first part of the holidays with the in-laws, and now we're with my parents. Who spoil us all rotten. I will so need a diet when I get home...

Food plus double thunk for you...
                          http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture5-6.jpg
                          *squees at the Shex*

Yup, family meetings can do that to you! It's been happening to me for days now I just can't stop eating anymore
                          Well, as Bedford is only weeks away now - yes, only 7!!! I'm using it as an incentive to lose more weight. I should've started again 2m ago when I knew I was going, but I didn't - health issues aside I've just been totally lazy. I hate having my pic taken, but I'm not passing up the photo opps at the con, so at least that's something to work towards!

Another favourite 'cause it's so cute!

Intentional re-post!

sigpic

Comment

*Huggles playground* I am home I am home I am finally back from my mom's I spent 8 hours in the car yesterday and slept like a log last night so good to be home
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Puuuuuuts!!! *huggles*
                              Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *hugs back*
                              How are you?

*squees at the Shex*
                              *squees along with you*

Well, as Bedford is only weeks away now - yes, only 7!!! I'm using it as an incentive to lose more weight. I should've started again 2m ago when I knew I was going, but I didn't - health issues aside I've just been totally lazy. I hate having my pic taken, but I'm not passing up the photo opps at the con, so at least that's something to work towards!
                              *flails*
                              Only SEVEN weeks!!! And I still got no idea if I'll be able to make it!!! *rips out hair*
                              The photo ops are a must!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                *Huggles playground* I am home I am home I am finally back from my mom's I spent 8 hours in the car yesterday and slept like a log last night so good to be home
                                Welcome back!! *hugs*
                                How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X