Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Lah Don't look (I said Lah because I know she wont like it bt I should say this pic is a behind the scenes and Jewel is in it)
      Spoiler:

I can't find the pic with the white tank top
      Last edited by dragongirl; 19 December 2008, 05:33 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

you mean this one?

sigpic

Comment

Yes! Thank you! it looks like I need to go through all my folders and tagging the pics

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

okay got some last minute things to get done and a shower to take before bed so this is it from me Merry Christmas!! (In case I am not here before hand)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...iday0647-1.jpg

Lah Don't look (I said Lah because I know she wont like it bt I should say this pic is a behind the scenes and Jewek is in it)
                Spoiler:

I can't find the pic with the white tank top
                *AMC is going nuts*

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                Ok, that was HOT!!! Not going to deny it!!!!!!!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

whoaaa dude! different peoples XD no matter *goes round greeting everyone with fudge cookies*
                  I've been off for several months...nice to be back
                  Are me ol girls still here? XD
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*tacklehugsTel* Where have you been?!?!?!

DG and MCD, thankyou sooooooooo much for that delicious breakfast *hugglesyouboth*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                      whoaaa dude! different peoples XD no matter *goes round greeting everyone with fudge cookies*
                      I've been off for several months...nice to be back
                      Are me ol girls still here? XD
                      TEL!!! We had just about given up on you. Good to see you again! I'm still around, and the new people are great. Just look at the run of yum with special thunks for everybody DG and Copter did for us last night! Thanks to both of you, best jump start to waking up early on Saturday EVER!

Oh, and I'm doing an 'Advent Calendar' with Ronon pictures and quotes every day. Finally got to Midway. I think I could do 24 pages just from that one episode! So there's one more than usual today - and I think Sal will like it! There's stuff for Copter and Queen as well...

December 20
                      Midway (1)
                      Spoiler:

TEAL'C: Do you not speak, Ronon Dex?
                      RONON: Not when I've got nothing to say.

RONON: Look – I don't need a coach to teach me how to act during the interview. I've dealt with the I.O.A. before.
                      TEAL'C: The I.O.A. is comprised of more than just Mr Woolsey. Their new member, Mr Coolidge, is far less pleasant.
                      RONON: Yeah, well, I can handle him. I'll stay calm, answer all of his questions. I know how to play the game.

RONON: That's a lie!

RONON: But there's a twenty-four hour quarantine on the Midway Station.
                      SHEPPARD: Well, you're just gonna have to sit around a bit, all right? Look, the guy's got years of experience – he's like a hundred years old or somethin', all right? It won't kill you to listen to him.
                      SHEPPARD: Good boy.
                      RONON: I hate you.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        TEL!!! We had just about given up on you. Good to see you again! I'm still around, and the new people are great. Just look at the run of yum with special thunks for everybody DG and Copter did for us last night! Thanks to both of you, best jump start to waking up early on Saturday EVER!

Oh, and I'm doing an 'Advent Calendar' with Ronon pictures and quotes every day. Finally got to Midway. I think I could do 24 pages just from that one episode! So there's one more than usual today - and I think Sal will like it! There's stuff for Copter and Queen as well...

December 20
                        Midway (1)
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/2007%20Advent%20Calendar/normal_atl_417_090.jpg
                        TEAL'C: Do you not speak, Ronon Dex?
                        RONON: Not when I've got nothing to say.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...tl_417_115.jpg
                        RONON: Look – I don't need a coach to teach me how to act during the interview. I've dealt with the I.O.A. before.
                        TEAL'C: The I.O.A. is comprised of more than just Mr Woolsey. Their new member, Mr Coolidge, is far less pleasant.
                        RONON: Yeah, well, I can handle him. I'll stay calm, answer all of his questions. I know how to play the game.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture17.jpg
                        RONON: That's a lie!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...tl_417_208.jpg
                        RONON: But there's a twenty-four hour quarantine on the Midway Station.
                        SHEPPARD: Well, you're just gonna have to sit around a bit, all right? Look, the guy's got years of experience – he's like a hundred years old or somethin', all right? It won't kill you to listen to him.
                        SHEPPARD: Good boy.
                        RONON: I hate you.
                        Iiiiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooove that ep! Especially that, "I hate you" - bit. It shows their friendship. So cute! And there's NECK!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Iiiiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooove that ep! Especially that, "I hate you" - bit. It shows their friendship. So cute! And there's NECK!
                          Absolutely wonderful ep. Going through it again, I think it may be my favorite ever. Except for the part where Sheppard manages to seal himself in a space suit in about 10 seconds. That's just too tough to swallow. But the scene at the end where John's asleep is just priceless. And of course I picked that neck shot for you, it was too good to miss!

Some caps I couldn't use due to lack of quotes...

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely wonderful ep. Going through it again, I think it may be my favorite ever. Except for the part where Sheppard manages to seal himself in a space suit in about 10 seconds. That's just too tough to swallow. But the scene at the end where John's asleep is just priceless. And of course I picked that neck shot for you, it was too good to miss!

Some caps I couldn't use due to lack of quotes...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...dway/mid35.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture21.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...dwaywhump1.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-4x17-0645.jpg
                            You could've used a quote there: "manly grunting and panting!" *runs to hide in shed*

sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              You could've used a quote there: "manly grunting and panting!" *runs to hide in shed*

*calls towards shed* Kinda like the old Batman cartoons, huh? "Ugh!" - "Pow!" - "Aaah!" - "Poff!"

That reminds me of another great quote I used last year.

McKay: You know, we could be a team. You could be my side kick.
                              Ronon: Side kick?
                              McKay: Yeah, it'd be like Batman and Ronon. It has a nice ring to it.
                              Ronon: If you keep eating like that it's gonna be more like Fatman.

sigpic

Comment

*calls towards shed* Kinda like the old Batman cartoons, huh? "Ugh!" - "Pow!" - "Aaah!" - "Poff!"

That reminds me of another great quote I used last year.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x14-0842.jpg
                                McKay: You know, we could be a team. You could be my side kick.
                                Ronon: Side kick?
                                McKay: Yeah, it'd be like Batman and Ronon. It has a nice ring to it.
                                Ronon: If you keep eating like that it's gonna be more like Fatman.
                                *from shed* Yeah, kinda!
                                Heee! I love that scene!

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X