X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Spoiler:
    Really?? I hadn't noticed!!

I meant cheeky for saying you didn't think you'd need it is "THIS" thread!!

Thanks for the warning....it was needed!!!

It depends how many pics you've got to crop!!

Guh...back!! *drools*

Squeeee, again!!

Thank you so very much Nee, they're wonderful

Yup. It's been doing that for a couple of weeks for me. It's a real PITA but it's not the end of the world

Oh Snap I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about...unlike Mano, who clearly has been eavesdropping and misinterpreting things!!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...o/SeerMano.jpg

Pft, I don't THINK so. I heard what you said

And what would that be?

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Mano_hmph.jpg

You said somewhere else that maybe you should get one of HIS clones!!

Oh good Lord Mano, if you're going to listen in on other people's conversations you should at least stick around to hear the full story...

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Mano_hurt.jpg

So you're not getting another clone?

I most am certainly not.... what I said was that maybe I should get another clone or 2 for you to play with, not for me to keep!!! *facepalm*

*huggles Mano* It's ok, next time talk to me not the thread hey?? Clones!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Me neither!!! Squeeeeeeee

I'm sure it'll be fine once the swelling goes down!

LOL. You really are a fangirl aren't you Lah? *luffs it*

Fab, thanks for posting Lah

^^ What they said!!

Back now (obviously!!), had lots of fun. We had yummy HUGE portions of fish, chips and mushy peas then went cheese and fudge shopping for Fainne to take home!!!

Tank top?? Oh yeah, so there is. I just saw lips!!
    Spoiler:

Cool. Do you have a linky pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
    See, Mano, you had nothing to worry about.

I still think it was mean to scare him that way.

Look, I think it's nice of you to take your buddy's side, but you obviously didn't listen. It was a misunderstanding.

Glad to hear you and Fainne had a good time. Fish'n'chips, huh? Oh, I remember those quite fondly.

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Hello my lovely friends!

How are you?

Spoiler:
    <snip>
    Hi, puts, how are things at your end?

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    QH, the link for next year's SF calendar will be posted as soon as it's released
    *raises hand* I'd like to see that as well!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I am doing remarkably fine considering I have a French test on Monday I miss my weekly SGA dose though

How are you?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...son/jason3.jpg
      Me too. It's so unfair we have to wait another week for Infection. From the looks of it it's gonna be a really good episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Hi, puts, how are things at your end?
        I am fine, thanks!

How are you doing?

btw, love your new siggie!!! Too cute!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Me too. It's so unfair we have to wait another week for Infection. From the looks of it it's gonna be a really good episode.
          Glad to hear

And yup! Can't wait for it either

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

I am fine, thanks!

How are you doing?

btw, love your new siggie!!! Too cute!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...son/jason5.jpg
            Great. Getting ready for xmas - in RL life as well. We're having a First Advent celebration at our place tomorrow. And I'm quite proud of that sig myself. Been hoarding those pics since the summer.

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear

And yup! Can't wait for it either

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...on/ronon12.jpg
              Let's hope mgm is coming out with a promo video this time. The SciFi one doesn't really give anything away.

sigpic

Comment

Great. Getting ready for xmas - in RL life as well. We're having a First Advent celebration at our place tomorrow.
                Same here Everybody is in Christmas mood Even bought a whole package of "Schokoschirmchen"! Not sure if you know them! They are DELICIOUS

And I'm quite proud of that sig myself. Been hoarding those pics since the summer.

It's been worth the wait

Let's hope mgm is coming out with a promo video this time. The SciFi one doesn't really give anything away.
                It never does

The mgm trailer probably comes out on Thursday or something...*grumbles*

Comment

QH, the link for next year's SF calendar will be posted as soon as it's released
                  Keep me in the loop too!

I know!! I really really can't wait, can't believe its another week for it
                  sigpic

Comment

Same here Everybody is in Christmas mood Even bought a whole package of "Schokoschirmchen"! Not sure if you know them! They are DELICIOUS

It's been worth the wait

It never does

The mgm trailer probably comes out on Thursday or something...*grumbles*

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...on/ronon13.jpg
                    Schokoschirmchen for Christmas? I know them, but I didn't realize they were a seasonal thing... The biggest challenge we have is to keep the cat away from the Christmas tree. It's only a small one, and she appears to think that the ornaments were only put there for her to play with.

You can't tell anymore with mgm. Ever since the show got cancelled it seems they completely lost interest.

Oh, just watched the SG-1 episode 200 with my son. Guess what the scene with the young and 'hip' versions of the team reminded me of...

sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed... night everyone *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...eck/cond57.jpg
                        Night, Lah! Hope you get to sleep in tomorrow morning.

I think I'll be off as well. Don't know if I have much opportunity to come here tomorrow. Anyway, have a nice Sunday everyone, and catch you whenever!

sigpic

Comment

Schokoschirmchen for Christmas? I know them, but I didn't realize they were a seasonal thing...
                          Well, for me they are...I know you can get them any time of the year but you only get the huge packages at Christmas time We always use them for the tree! My whole family does! It's a traditional thing

The biggest challenge we have is to keep the cat away from the Christmas tree. It's only a small one, and she appears to think that the ornaments were only put there for her to play with.

We have the same problem! Plus, there is a doggie who wants to play with the tree as well...

You can't tell anymore with mgm. Ever since the show got cancelled it seems they completely lost interest.
                          True

Oh, just watched the SG-1 episode 200 with my son. Guess what the scene with the young and 'hip' versions of the team reminded me of...
                          I don't even want to think about it

Good night! *hugs*

Comment

Night, Lah! Hope you get to sleep in tomorrow morning.

I think I'll be off as well. Don't know if I have much opportunity to come here tomorrow. Anyway, have a nice Sunday everyone, and catch you whenever!
                            Bye bye! *huggles*

Comment

Hello my lovely friends!

How are you?

<snipped for laziness>
                              Hey Puts *huggles*

I'm good thanks. I'm sure you'll do fine in your French test

Good show, thanks Lah

Guh! Back!!! *looks around for dg* Nope, oh well....all mine then!!

See, Mano, you had nothing to worry about.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x04_5903.jpg
                              I still think it was mean to scare him that way.

Look, I think it's nice of you to take your buddy's side, but you obviously didn't listen. It was a misunderstanding.
                              Aww Snap, like Stars said it's nice you took his side but he needn't have worried. Sorry he worried you a bit too

Thanks buddy, it's ok now. Wanna do something? Queen bought some Galaxy hot chocolate with mini marshmallows....

Glad to hear you and Fainne had a good time. Fish'n'chips, huh? Oh, I remember those quite fondly.
                              They were yummy!!

Fainne wanted to have some more before she goes home on Tuesday *sniff*

*crosses fingers*

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                              Keep me in the loop too!

I know!! I really really can't wait, can't believe its another week for it
                              Hehe, don't worry Michelle, we don't leave our thunkers behind!

Look at it this way...the longer we wait, the further away the end is

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Hey Puts *huggles*
                                *hugs back*

I'm good thanks. I'm sure you'll do fine in your French test
                                Glad to hear!

Not so sure about that but thanks

Guh! Back!!! *looks around for dg* Nope, oh well....all mine then!!
                                Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X