X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to hear it again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Ladies, I made a vid I hope you will all like. It seemed to me that every SGA fan vid maker has to do one of Sateda. This is mine.
      Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I like it Blen course I told you that already
      It's nice to hear it again though.
      Okay I will tell you again too...I love it!
      sigpic

Comment

this is what happens when you let a bored AMC loose on youtube. She goes and finds stupid videos from comic cons. Such as this.
        Paul doing an impersonation of Jason on guitar.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          <snipped because I'm lazy>
          ^^ Just spotted the gutterdive in these ones, and the symbolic last shot!!!
          oh.my.god... I think I need a cigarette now!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            <snip>

^^ Just spotted the gutterdive in these ones, and the symbolic last shot!!!
            Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            *fans self* Gee, it's getting hot in here. Especially when you're watching his hands, as I always do...

Ladies, I made a vid I hope you will all like. It seemed to me that every SGA fan vid maker has to do one of Sateda. This is mine.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDJ7dDJAA0
            Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            this is what happens when you let a bored AMC loose on youtube. She goes and finds stupid videos from comic cons. Such as this.
            Paul doing an impersonation of Jason on guitar.
            Blen, knowing your work, I know it's aweseome. I'll watch these vids later once the kids are out of the house and I have some peace and quiet.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hi & bye, just stopping in before work!!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              *fans self* Gee, it's getting hot in here. Especially when you're watching his hands, as I always do...
              I didn't spot it when I watched before or capped it, only when I came to post!! Hope it made both of your mornings!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Blen, knowing your work, I know it's aweseome. I'll watch these vids later once the kids are out of the house and I have some peace and quiet.
              I'll have to watch when I get home tonight, but I'm sure I'll love it too.

Oh well, best getting going. I have my off to work kit at the ready - a large travel flask of Jason coffee (hot dark & strong for those scratching their heads at this point!!), lip balm (windy out there) & mp3 player. I'm now prepared for my 38 minute walk! LOL Shame it's to work!

TTFN *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I didn't spot it when I watched before or capped it, only when I came to post!! Hope it made both of your mornings!!

Oh well, best getting going. I have my off to work kit at the ready - a large travel flask of Jason coffee (hot dark & strong for those scratching their heads at this point!!), lip balm (windy out there) & mp3 player. I'm now prepared for my 38 minute walk! LOL Shame it's to work!

TTFN *waves*
                Made my week Have a good day
                sigpic

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDJ7dDJAA0
                  Blen, you've outdone yourself this time. Wow, what a ride! The music, the lyrics and the scenes fit seemlessly - you are a genius!

Hi & bye, just stopping in before work!!

I'll have to watch when I get home tonight, but I'm sure I'll love it too.

TTFN *waves*
                  You certainly made my morning! *grins* And I can sure do with some warm thoughts, I'm off to play golf, and it's 8? and raining... Should probably follow your advice and grab a flask of Jason hot beverage to go. Although my taste in men differs quite a bit from my taste in coffee (I'm more of a latte macchiato type girl...)

And good for you that you walk to work, especially such a distance! See you later then!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much. I am really quite proud of that vid.

Comment

Thank you so much. I am really quite proud of that vid.
                      And so you should be. How long did it take you this time? I remember the BT vid took about 7 hours, and you said it would be your first and last... I'm so glad you changed your mind!

sigpic

Comment

It's been a while I did a Ronon sig.
                        So here's a new one.

sigpic

Comment

It took me about 4 hours this time, Starg8. But I remade the beginning countless times, as I just wanted to show Ronon if I could. Though John did manage to sneak in a little bit.

Luciana, love the sig. *snurch* I love the way that if you squint your eyes it looks like it says Ronon Sex. Yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            So here's a new one.

http://img18.myimg.de/RononGrunge57d59.jpg
                            Hi, Luci, thanks for this! It's beautiful. *le sigh* The good old pre-wig days...

Blen's video made me open my Sateda folder, and I think I'm gonna stick to it for a while...

sigpic

Comment

Hi all, first time in this thread I've made Ronon sig, it's snurchable...

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              So here's a new one.

http://img18.myimg.de/RononGrunge57d59.jpg
                              Luciana you didn't show us (in graphic thread) this one! It's ((strong)) Ronon I like it! We've both made Ronon sigs cool, I've also find awesome pics with Ronon from episode Trinity, so there could be more sigs
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

It took me about 4 hours this time, Starg8. But I remade the beginning countless times, as I just wanted to show Ronon if I could. Though John did manage to sneak in a little bit.

Luciana, love the sig. *snurch* I love the way that if you squint your eyes it looks like it says Ronon Sex. Yes please.
                                Still a lot of dedicated work, and it's greatly appreciated!

You fit right in with us gutter brains here, Blen!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Hi all, first time in this thread I've made Ronon sig, it's snurchable...
                                http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...chajka/Dex.jpg

Luciana you didn't show us (in graphic thread) this one! It's ((strong)) Ronon I like it! We've both made Ronon sigs cool, I've also find awesome pics with Ronon from episode Trinity, so there could be more sigs
                                Hi, Achaja, and welcome to the Playground! Hope you'll drop in often, especially if you bring such yummy sigs as this.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X