No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it is good then that I am gonna have to leave to go to work wait good I have to go to work oO

for my final bet Show off Butt with Gun Spin

sigpic

Comment

YOU WIN!!!!!!!

I have to go make tacos anyway. perfect timing yet again.

hope you have fun again at work [as much as you can] and we'll play again tomorrow!
      sigpic

Comment

absolutly tommorrow
        sigpic

Comment

THUNK!!

*falls off chair, iz slobberingly speechless!*

that was a rousing round of poker!

Comment

it is fun to play and un to make everyone fall out of their chair, float away, or turn into goo

Be back later after I sleep
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Oh, you were the shoulder lady! Actually, there was another nice shoulder shot in The Return I. Lookey here:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...eturnI2406.jpg

And here's a new (I think?) vest picture for Sal!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...eturnI2350.jpg

If you have a high fever you should really have your throat checked out. Streps must be taken seriously, they're bacteria and can affect your heart and kidneys. All the doc needs is a saliva sample from the back of your tongue, and he can tell in a few minutes.

And to make you feel better, here's a kinda slouchy shot I found.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...eturnI0701.jpg

Do you think Weir is clasping her hands behind her back to stop herself from jumping him?
              Lovely shoulder!!! Thanks Star! How could I have missed it??

*get better soon huggles Sal*

Lah! Love you're sig - L O L!
              Spoiler:

Comment

I feel okay-ish today. My throat is as sore as it was yesterday. My mom checked it and she doesn't think it's strep throat. She used to be a nurse. I had a fever that got high, bad enough that I had to take a painkiller to get sleep. Today, it's just a mild fever now though I had a pretty high temperature of non fever levels when I woke up.
                Been laying in bed all day... It gets kinda boring...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  I feel okay-ish today. My throat is as sore as it was yesterday. My mom checked it and she doesn't think it's strep throat. She used to be a nurse. I had a fever that got high, bad enough that I had to take a painkiller to get sleep. Today, it's just a mild fever now though I had a pretty high temperature of non fever levels when I woke up.
                  Poor Sal - at least I'm glad it's not streps. A mother with a medical background, that's very convenient.

If you are bored, have you checked out Black Hawk's latest masterpiece, 'Branded Heart'? I'm totally fascinated by it, and the updates are coming really fast.

Here's a feverish-and-being-nursed Ronon for you. Don't wanna post anything that will rise your temperature again. I'll save that for when you're better.

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Feel better, Sal!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Poor Sal - at least I'm glad it's not streps. A mother with a medical background, that's very convenient.

If you are bored, have you checked out Black Hawk's latest masterpiece, 'Branded Heart'? I'm totally fascinated by it, and the updates are coming really fast.

Here's a feverish-and-being-nursed Ronon for you. Don't wanna post anything that will rise your temperature again. I'll save that for when you're better.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x04-0288.jpg
                      Yeah, it has it's upsides to have a mom with a medical background. But there are also downsides. Do you know how hard it was to fake ill in high school?! Nearly impossible!

I got season 3 today! I watched it a bit! And S&R! So damn good!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                      Feel better, Sal!
                      Thanks Rad Trying my best. *holds up cup of tea*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*waves*
                        Back from Munich!
                        How's everyone?

Sorry to hear about your cold, Sal! I hope it has already gotten better!
                        And yeah, I also thought that S&R was great!! More than great actually but I will wait until the 11th to start my official squeeing! The inofficial has taken place already! Of course!
                        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                          *waves*
                          Back from Munich!
                          How's everyone?

Sorry to hear about your cold, Sal! I hope it has already gotten better!
                          And yeah, I also thought that S&R was great!! More than great actually but I will wait until the 11th to start my official squeeing! The inofficial has taken place already! Of course!
                          Heeeey Puts! Welcome back!

My cold is okay... Mild temperature now and a stuffy nose... But I'm better, much better than yesterday.

How was the trip? What did you do? Besides meet Stars?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Heeeey Puts! Welcome back!

My cold is okay... Mild temperature now and a stuffy nose... But I'm better, much better than yesterday.

How was the trip? What did you do? Besides meet Stars?
                            Good to hear that you are feeling better! I would recommend watching S&R again and again to get better! I know it would help me!!
                            Spoiler:
                            But I'm a shep-whumper and that kind of whump which is going on in S&R is always making me feel great!

But i guess that doesn't work for you, does it?

Munich was great! I met stars and it was really awesome to finally get to know her! Our meeting was certainly the highlight of my trip!

We did loads of walking! I hate walking And I couldn't sleep but it was only for two days so I survived!
                            All in all I think it was worth it but I'm glad to be back home

I just realised over at the JF-thread that I passed 1,111 posts! I think you already know that I love that kind of numbers so I'm now in the mood for partying!

Did I hear party?!

Yeah, you did!

Yppie!!!

Glad to hear that you are happy!

I'm quite content, yeah
                            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                              Good to hear that you are feeling better! I would recommend watching S&R again and again to get better! I know it would help me!!
                              Spoiler:
                              But I'm a shep-whumper and that kind of whump which is going on in S&R is always making me feel great!

But i guess that doesn't work for you, does it?

Munich was great! I met stars and it was really awesome to finally get to know her! Our meeting was certainly the highlight of my trip!

We did loads of walking! I hate walking And I couldn't sleep but it was only for two days so I survived!
                              All in all I think it was worth it but I'm glad to be back home

I just realised over at the JF-thread that I passed 1,111 posts! I think you already know that I love that kind of numbers so I'm now in the mood for partying!

Yeah, you did!

Glad to hear that you are happy!

That's so cool! Glad you had fun, even though you didn't get much sleep But that's the whole point of school trips Sleep deprivation. Always happens to me. Lol.

Eeee! Cool number post count! Fun! *throws confetti*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That's so cool! Glad you had fun, even though you didn't get much sleep But that's the whole point of school trips Sleep deprivation. Always happens to me. Lol.

Eeee! Cool number post count! Fun! *throws confetti*
                                Well, I tend to get kinda b!tchy when sleep-deprived so I guess it wasn't all that much fun for my room-mates

And I forgot to mention: I ate the best Maki ever in Munich!!!! Still drooling!!!

*throws more confetti*

Comment

Working...
                                X