No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey... quick question... when did we hear it was okay to post more than 3 images in a post? I thought that was too much of a drain on the GW server.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...alworld109.jpg

What're you talking about "none too bright"? I'm plenty smart! Just ask Nee... or Alpha.
      Cub's very bright! You could light up a hive ship with his smarts!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Thank you

Wherever I posted it would be a Ronon thread of some description, so I thought bit of thunk, bit of whump and a bit of double thunk all at once... what more can a girl want?

I'm off to bed now, GW is going slow and I'm too tired to have any more patience with it. See you tomorrow *huggles*
        I like your way of thinking!

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
        Pegasus 4 LINK
        It's 23-25 Jan 2009. We already have Major Dimples! Yay!!
        Good for you! And you even have a month less to wait for it than we do...

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
        Wow... so much pretty in one post~

Hello! I'm new to the thread and SGA. I was already starting to like SGA not to long ago but then I saw Ronon Dex and I was in love... and now I'm totally hooked.
        Welcome!!! Always nice to see new 'faces' here. And congratulations on your impeccable taste - you've come to the right place! As Sheppard said in Midway - what's not to like?

Hey... quick question... when did we hear it was okay to post more than 3 images in a post? I thought that was too much of a drain on the GW server.
        Okay, now here's yet another rule I didn't know about. I once got a warning (my post had a lot of quotes and I didn't take out all the little smilies) that I could not have more than 20 images. Which does sound a bit excessive. Maybe the 'rule of 3' was changed when they limited the image size? The pic fics I've seen on other threads often have way more than 3 pictures. Hope our overspending on Ronon hawtness isn't the reason GW became so slow???

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The MGM site has a few Ronon stills from FC. I'll just post one here because the other two...

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Lahela; 04 October 2008, 02:15 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves*
            Hello Playground!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Once again:
            Congrats on 3,000 posts, queen!!!

Still can't see any pics *grumbles*...with one exception: I can see Snowy's pics... *iz confuzzled*

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
              Wow... so much pretty in one post~

Hello! I'm new to the thread and SGA. I was already starting to like SGA not to long ago but then I saw Ronon Dex and I was in love... and now I'm totally hooked.
              I know!!

Welcome to the thread!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...alworld109.jpg

What're you talking about "none too bright"? I'm plenty smart! Just ask Nee... or Alpha.
              LOL, I guess it varies from clone to clone!! Some of them must be brighter than others!

Pft, I feel sorry for some clones. Luckily Queen says I'm a genius...in the shed anyway!

Mano don't tell them that!!! That was just between you and me!

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I won't tell them anything else then

That's probably for the best hun, thank you. Oops LOL

It's been 20 for all the time I've been here, although I never normally post that many. I only did it this time cos it was my 3,000th and I wanted to make the most of it.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              I like your way of thinking!
              Thought you might!

As Sheppard said in Midway - what's not to like?
              A wise and wonderful man! *sigh*

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
              *waves*
              Hello Playground!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Once again:
              Congrats on 3,000 posts, queen!!!

Still can't see any pics *grumbles*...with one exception: I can see Snowy's pics... *iz confuzzled*

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...moa/ronon6.jpg
              Hey puts *huggles*

Thanks, each and every post has been a pleasure!

It's a real mystery why you can't see them *iz confused*

sigpic

Comment

Not just GW, the threads are slow today as well...

Anyway, to liven things up I think I've got a couple of new mgm stills. At least I haven't seen them before. They're from First Contact.

(Couldn't resist adding a caption to this one...)

Caldwell: So we acknowledge the selfless gesture of giving one's own life for the good of every person on board this ship. He will be fondly remembered.
                Ronon: Are you done yet? I think the roast boar is getting cold...

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Good for you! And you even have a month less to wait for it than we do...
                  Your going to Bedford??

Comment

Yup, I spent a weekend emailing and PMing her until she caved

*huggles Snowy* Wish you could come too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Yup, I spent a weekend emailing and PMing her until she caved

*huggles Snowy* Wish you could come too!
                      Ahhh, so this is The Chevron Con?
                      With Jason and Joe?

Well, I got Kavan so far.

I would love to come, but with just a month apart and me just starting a new job. I don't think I have the money for it.

*snuggles*

Comment

With Jason and Joe?

I would love to come, but with just a month apart and me just starting a new job. I don't think I have the money for it.

*snuggles*
                        Yep, Chevron 7.2

Stupid GW is hardy showing any pics now... or it could be PB because my pages on there aren't opening properly either...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey puts *huggles*

Thanks, each and every post has been a pleasure!

It's a real mystery why you can't see them *iz confused*
                          Hiya!
                          You are welcome!!
                          It's a mystery for me as well
                          At least I can still post them

Not just GW, the threads are slow today as well...
                          Indeed...

Anyway, to liven things up I think I've got a couple of new mgm stills. At least I haven't seen them before. They're from First Contact.
                          Wish I could see pics!!!

(Couldn't resist adding a caption to this one...)

Caldwell: So we acknowledge the selfless gesture of giving one's own life for the good of every person on board this ship. He will be fondly remembered.
                          *smirks* I can imagine what he looks like even though I am not really seeing his face

Stupid GW is hardy showing any pics now... or it could be PB because my pages on there aren't opening properly either...
                          I see you are having the same problem!! Even though PB is not making any troubles for me...yet...
                          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

So the word in the general forum threads is that the site's slow because of some of the ads (which would explain why it's not slow for me - I use Firefox with Adblock - no ads!) but I still don't understand the pic thing... sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not *pouts*
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season%205%20Caps/FCFinalThoughts.jpg

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                              OMG, keep looking at that one in PB. Talk about ker-THUNK!!!! *fans self*

With Jason and Joe?

Ahh the lovely Major Dimples!

So the word in the general forum threads is that the site's slow because of some of the ads (which would explain why it's not slow for me - I use Firefox with Adblock - no ads!) but I still don't understand the pic thing... sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not *pouts*
                              Hmmm, this is more confusing. I'm using Firefox too & I'm having problems

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, this is more confusing. I'm using Firefox too & I'm having problems
                                If you don't already have it, go here and install adblock plus - you won't get any advertising, anywhere! It's brilliant

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X